Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,142 members, 7,838,902 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Gov. Fashola Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of Late Rev. Adebiyi - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gov. Fashola Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of Late Rev. Adebiyi (1461 Views)

Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment / A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) / Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Fashola Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of Late Rev. Adebiyi by newsnow: 7:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
PIX 3253: Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, SAN (middle) commiserates with Miss Bolutife Adebiyi (left), widow, Mrs Biodun Adebiyi (2nd left), Miss Victoria Adebiyi (2nd right) and Miss Opeyemi Adebiyi (right) during the Governor condolence visit to the family over the passage of their beloved father and Special Adviser to the Governor on Regional Integration, Reverend Adetunji Adebiyi at their Ijaye Residence, Lagos, on Wednesday, December 17, 2014. NEWSNOWAFRICA.COM

1 Share

Re: Gov. Fashola Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of Late Rev. Adebiyi by waleadex(m): 7:23pm On Dec 20, 2014
I pray God gives them the fortitude to bear the loss.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Tired Of Staying With My Parents. Help / Born In One Day As 7 Precious Babies, Today All Turned 18yrs. / Please please please, I'm begging you to support Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.