Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

I'm Tired Of Staying With My Parents. Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Tired Of Staying With My Parents. Help (1456 Views)

I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help / My Parents Are Against Me Getting Married / How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Tired Of Staying With My Parents. Help by Wisdomkosi(m): 3:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
I need your help please. I'm going through a lot in my parents house. They are frustrating my life with bad words. Am the first born in our family and am only 19 years old. They want me to be paying nepa bill every month, bring money for feeding and each time I don't provide these , they call me bad names, sometimes they call me wasted son. I don't go after woman, smoke or drink. I try my best to be obedient but they keep frustrating my life with bad words. I don't know what to do. Every morning, they wake me with bad words, when I return from shop in the night. It still will be the same thing. I'm tired please
Re: I'm Tired Of Staying With My Parents. Help by CountDracula(m): 3:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
Get a job / get admission

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Staying With My Parents. Help by INTROVERT(f): 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
I feel sorry for you
Re: I'm Tired Of Staying With My Parents. Help by Wisdomkosi(m): 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
CountDracula:
i wrote Jamb this year and got 202. Waiting for post utme. They are not even the ones who paid for my Jamb
Re: I'm Tired Of Staying With My Parents. Help by jemype(m): 3:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
what is ur spiritual life like? u need to draw closer to God because its lyk ur parents dont understand ur age. but then maybe the wealth expectancy rate in ur clan is high so I suggest u find a skill and sttart nurturing it so it can bring income for u.
Wisdomkosi:
I need your help please. I'm going through a lot in my parents house. They are frustrating my life with bad words. Am the first born in our family and am only 19 years old. They want me to be paying nepa bill every month, bring money for feeding and each time I don't provide these , they call me bad names, sometimes they call me wasted son. I don't go after woman, smoke or drink. I try my best to be obedient but they keep frustrating my life with bad words. I don't know what to do. Every morning, they wake me with bad words, when I return from shop in the night. It still will be the same thing. I'm tired please

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Staying With My Parents. Help by Wisdomkosi(m): 3:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
jemype:
what is ur spiritual life like? u need to draw closer to God because its lyk ur parents dont understand ur age. but then maybe the wealth expectancy rate in ur clan is high so I suggest u find a skill and sttart nurturing it so it can bring income for u.
my cousin and I have a small shop but it's not lucrative
Re: I'm Tired Of Staying With My Parents. Help by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
go and learn trade.
Re: I'm Tired Of Staying With My Parents. Help by Wisdomkosi(m): 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
Dharniel:
go and learn trade.
i have skill already bro
Re: I'm Tired Of Staying With My Parents. Help by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
CountDracula:

Not an option!
Re: I'm Tired Of Staying With My Parents. Help by jemype(m): 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
then u need to start socializing as well as looking for ways to publiciize it. bulk sms, church bulletin, training seminar, bulk email etc, u are on d right track bro. rome wasnt built in one day. just stay focus and try and be around people that motivate you so u wont feel bad bro.
Wisdomkosi:
my cousin and I have a small shop but it's not lucrative

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Staying With My Parents. Help by fatdon2(m): 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
I feel you OP. Even once you move out, there are times you just can't escape your parents' grasp. What you have to do is stand up to them. Assert that you're an adult and you are capable of making your own decisions. And then follow through. They'll get over it, and you'll feel liberated.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Staying With My Parents. Help by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
i have skill already bro
you don't tend to have too much...
Re: I'm Tired Of Staying With My Parents. Help by Wisdomkosi(m): 4:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
Dharniel:

you don't tend to have too much...
then what do you want me to do to have too much?
Re: I'm Tired Of Staying With My Parents. Help by ApcSucks: 4:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
INTROVERT:
I feel sorry for you

Eyaah
Re: I'm Tired Of Staying With My Parents. Help by Wisdomkosi(m): 4:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
fatdon2:
I feel you OP. Even once
you move out, there are
times you just can't
escape your parents'
grasp. What you have to
do is stand up to them. Assert that you're an
adult and you are
capable of making your
own decisions. And then
follow through. They'll
get over it, and you'll feel liberated.
thanks
Re: I'm Tired Of Staying With My Parents. Help by OnyeEgo1(m): 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
I was once in such mess one time, but d gud tin is dat couple with d fact dat I am stubborn, industrous I also don't stay at home.... How many are u in ur family?

(1) (Reply)

How Kids Karate Classes Help Improve Their Attitude And Manners At Home / Why Do People Put Pressure On Young Adult To Get Married? / Has This Ever Happened To You Before? Please I Need A Way Out !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.