Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,443 members, 7,861,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:27 AM

Self Development Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Development Job (548 Views)

Federal Ministry Of Agriculture And Rural Development Job Recruitment / Federal Ministry Of Agriculture And Rural Development Job Recruitment (9 Positio / U.s Agency For Internationl Development Job In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Self Development Job by pedrosky: 11:08am On Dec 09, 2008
LITTLE KNOWN SECRET THAT CAN MAKE YOU RICH (GETRICH SYSTEM)

It is most exciting business in the world, if you can do it
This business will put money into you bank account like never before. It is tried and proven.

learn the new secret on how to print recharge card with less than N9,000 capital & Earn over N200,000 amount.

I guarantee you can make money as much as you wish, When you act on my information, I will teach you all the secret you need to know about making cool cash, easy & simple. No, special knowledge is required.  This system has nothing to do with networking.

If you learn this secret you will forever be grateful to God for these opportunity given to you.

I’m trying to buy with my ideas but what I’m telling you is the fact, any body can use this system young or old, Educated or not. Imagine you life without stress and worry.

MY SELF
My Name is Mrs. Blessing Chideraa Ogwu
When I first held about this information, I was like saying how possible it is but today thank God I have done so well.

But I used to sell some in a shop clothe shoe & cosmetics trying to make little money for my family, I did everything possible to put money into my pocket but  just little was coming in. I once had a friend who do well in her business, she called me ask me to pay some amount of money so that she can put me through. After I learnt everything she taught me, I told my husband about it and he said we should try it.

We put everything she taught me into practice and money started coming like never before, after so many years of hardship. God eventually open a way for us. That way is what I going to teach you today, if only you follow my instruction. Forget about money, because the business doesn’t require huge capital, relax your mind and act as I say, you have nothing to loss if you apply my secret correctly.

(The trust is nobody is ready to free you from your financial slavery)
(but this secret will do just that ,Trust me) and no special knowledge. You can’t fail, if you use my proven method.

I offering my information for a limited time from November 22nd  – December 30th after these date my offer will be withdraw (Don’t miss this golden opportunity)
How much I my given this out:? Just a token because I know many Nigerians out there will find it difficult to pay and I have promise to help you, I also know how I started.

I ask for a token of N2,000 pay before 10th Nov, after 10th Nov is N3,000 thereafter. Hurry to get your own, you have no excuse for not been a millionaire in 2009.

For payment detail
Pay to any Guaranty Trust Bank Plc 
Acct No: 236-2310977110
Acct Name: Aloysius Ogwu Chukwuemeka

After payment text: I have paid, your name, to this No: 08063094792
I will send your package within 24 hours into your E-mail Address, after confirmation of payment
Try and pay on time to get the bonuses that follow. For more information send an email to desourcegroup@yahoo.com

BONUSES
1. I will guide you on your first assignment
2. I will teach how to generate wealth easily
And lot more don’t miss this package
Many of my student as succeeded, so join the winning team

(1) (Reply)

For Kugaba And Others' Eyes. / How To Earn #150,000 Monthly From Printing Recharge Cards. / Fumman Private Placement Is Out At Min Purchase Of N15,000!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.