Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:10 PM

I Had To Quit My Job When I Discovered This Business. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Had To Quit My Job When I Discovered This Business. (1032 Views)

10 Habits You Must Quit To Be Happy / I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) / My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had To Quit My Job When I Discovered This Business. by afanide: 8:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
SEE TESTIMONIES FROM MY SATISFIED STUDENT THAT I INTRODUCED TO THIS BUSINESS BELOW!!!

TIME/SPACE WONT LET ME UPLOAD MORE.

WHEN I SAID I QUITTTED MU JOB TO VENTURE INTO THIS BUSINESS, I WASNT LYING/JOCKING ABOUT IT.

I BUY QUALITY SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 $80 ie =15,000 AND SELL IT 35K

I BUY QUALITY S5=$85=17,000 AND SELL IT 50K.

THIS IS NOT ALIEXPRESS/ALIBABA/DHgate BUSINESS please. if you are IMPORTING from this sites, you are Losing.

http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

YOU need my contacts, it's on the website.
If you are in Port-Harcourt, You can Consult me.

Re: I Had To Quit My Job When I Discovered This Business. by dapsoneh: 8:41pm On Dec 20, 2014
Ok
Re: I Had To Quit My Job When I Discovered This Business. by afanide: 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
TESTIMONIES

Re: I Had To Quit My Job When I Discovered This Business. by afanide: 8:43pm On Dec 20, 2014
MORE

Re: I Had To Quit My Job When I Discovered This Business. by afanide: 8:44pm On Dec 20, 2014
PHOTO NOT UPLOADING

Re: I Had To Quit My Job When I Discovered This Business. by afanide: 8:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
MORE

Re: I Had To Quit My Job When I Discovered This Business. by mentorandfriend(m): 1:17am On Dec 21, 2014
Sorry o, but I know your type. I've clicked on the link. Nothing new there except the old shyte people parade up and down town, snapping pics with cars that are not their own and claiming they made money from importation, with the promise of sending to you an ebook that teaches the details once you pay N5000, or sometimes more into a designated account. My colleagues have done biz with people like you in the past two or three months, and no ebook sent after payment of N5000. You're all the same.... I'm allergic to things as this.
Re: I Had To Quit My Job When I Discovered This Business. by mentorandfriend(m): 1:22am On Dec 21, 2014
If you wish to create value, start organising seminars, beginning in your city, where people can see your face, and you teach them what you claim you know. I've been a strong crusader against internet bogous promises. Have a face people can connect to. Dont be faceless. Step into the big scene through live seminars, or end up with the tag of SCAMMER like your colleagues all over town. God bless you.
Re: I Had To Quit My Job When I Discovered This Business. by afanide: 7:59am On Dec 21, 2014
mentorandfriend:
Sorry o, but I know your type. I've clicked on the link. Nothing new there except the old shyte people parade up and down town, snapping pics with cars that are not their own and claiming they made money from importation, with the promise of sending to you an ebook that teaches the details once you pay N5000, or sometimes more into a designated account. My colleagues have done biz with people like you in the past two or three months, and no ebook sent after payment of N5000. You're all the same.... I'm allergic to things as this.

People are different My dear. That was why I said IF YOU ARE IN PORT-HARCOURT, CALL ME AND BOOK AN APPOINTMENT FOR US TO MEET ONE-ON-ONE. I said that to assure u guys that i am not one of those Scamers out there.

I have a softcoppy with me here. You have no reason to be scared.
Re: I Had To Quit My Job When I Discovered This Business. by mentorandfriend(m): 8:06am On Dec 21, 2014
afanide:

People are different My dear. That was why I said IF YOU ARE IN PORT-HARCOURT, CALL ME AND BOOK AN APPOINTMENT FOR US TO MEET ONE-ON-ONE. I said that to assure u guys that i am not one of those Scamers out there.

I have a softcoppy with me here. You have no reason to be scared.

Alrite. Sorry for the way I accessed you initially. People are indeed different. Happy sunday.
Re: I Had To Quit My Job When I Discovered This Business. by afanide: 8:08am On Dec 21, 2014
mentorandfriend:
If you wish to create value, start organising seminars, beginning in your city, where people can see your face, and you teach them what you claim you know. I've been a strong crusader against internet bogous promises. Have a face people can connect to. Dont be faceless. Step into the big scene through live seminars, or end up with the tag of SCAMMER like your colleagues all over town. God bless you.

If you think it is a scam, JUST IGNORE IT PLEASE. It's people like you that Fall for Scammers.

LIKE I SAID PEOPLE ARE DIFFERENT. IF U RESIDE IN PORT-HARCOURT OR HAVE A FRIEND/FAMILY MEMBER WHO STAYS THERE, YOU CAN SEND THE PERSON TO COME AND GET THE MATERIAL ON YOUR BEHALF.

I SAID THAT COS I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THIS IS NOT A SCAM UNLIKE OTHERS.
Re: I Had To Quit My Job When I Discovered This Business. by afanide: 8:11am On Dec 21, 2014
mentorandfriend:
Alrite. Sorry for the way I accessed you initially. People are indeed different. Happy sunday.

Same to you
Re: I Had To Quit My Job When I Discovered This Business. by afanide: 8:29am On Dec 21, 2014
FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE TIME/KNOW HOW TO TRACK GOODS FROM DHL, I WILL DROP THE TRACKING NUMBER OF MY GOODS HERE.
THIS GOODS IS COMING IN 2MORO MONDAY.

GO TO www.dhl.com, Click on TRACK GOODS, enter this 10digit number, den click on track.

It will show you location of the goods, The processess the goods has gone through, where the goods is goin, and when it enters Lagos, and when it wil arrive my Destination in PortHarcourt.

HERE IS THE TRACKIN NO. 6485482710.

THE GOODS WILL ARRIVE TOMORROW SO YOU CAN KEEP TRACKING IT TILL TOMORROW MORNING COS DHL WILL KEEP UPDATING ME.

LET ME ALSO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT, YOU CAN GET
SAMSUNG GALAXY S4=35,000 LAST PRICE
SAMSUNG GALAXY S5=49,999 LAST PRICE

IF YOU ARE IN PORT-HARCOURT, you will get it On MONDAY btw 2-5pm.

If you are interested, call me
Re: I Had To Quit My Job When I Discovered This Business. by mployer(m): 9:17am On Dec 21, 2014
So what exactly are You selling?

Your e-book or your Samsung Galaxy?
Re: I Had To Quit My Job When I Discovered This Business. by afanide: 1:25pm On Dec 21, 2014
mployer:

So what exactly are You selling?

Your e-book or your Samsung Galaxy?

Both. You are left with a choice to buy from me, or Buy from them directly and resell.

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Your Advice Should I Leave Or Go On / Airtel Adverts And Negative Messages / To special Parents of special Children.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.