Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,658 members, 7,955,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:04 AM

How Can I Sell A Domain.? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Sell A Domain.? (623 Views)

I Want To Sell A Domain Name / Trick To Sell A Blog Legally / Can One De-register A Domain Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Sell A Domain.? by Joel3(m): 8:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
how can i sell a domain.?
Re: How Can I Sell A Domain.? by RothmasPop: 12:21am On Dec 21, 2014
Visit www.Afternic.com Flippa.com Sedo.com or just make use of google,be sure of the value of the domain name or else you'll be ignored by buyers forever...
Re: How Can I Sell A Domain.? by iykepromotions: 12:34pm On Dec 21, 2014
RothmasPop:
Visit www.Afternic.com Flippa.com Sedo.com or just make use of google,be sure of the value of the domain name or else you'll be ignored by buyers forever...
yea you said it all. additional, if you need quick money you may auction your domain at bido.com but your domain name must be very attractive. however domain is an investment, the longer year it stays, the more money you will make. if your domain is very good with a good traffic, you can equally park it in a parking company and make money in the process. i can help you with tips and encouragement you may need in selling your first domain name.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Sell A Domain.? by RothmasPop: 12:59pm On Dec 21, 2014
iykepromotions:
yea you said it all. additional, if you need quick money you may auction your domain at bido.com but your domain name must be very attractive. however domain is an investment, the longer year it stays, the more money you will make. if your domain is very good with a good traffic, you can equally park it in a parking company and make money in the process. i can help you with tips and encouragement you may need in selling your first domain name.
Thanks Iyke pls Drop ur mail or contact me via Readrotimi1@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Sell A Domain.? by iykepromotions: 3:33pm On Dec 21, 2014
RothmasPop:
Thanks Iyke pls Drop ur mail or contact me via Readrotimi1@gmail.com
Contact me via my signature.
Re: How Can I Sell A Domain.? by bedfordng(m): 8:36am On Dec 22, 2014
flippa and afternic is your best shot

(1) (Reply)

30 Blogs That Earns A Lot Of Money[see How Much] / Top 50 Areas Where Prospective Bloggers Can Blog About. / Bulk SMS Entrepreneurs, Let's Share Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.