Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,887 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) - Agriculture (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) (168846 Views)

World's Largest Pig Farm In Kano / Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria / How To Start And Grow A Profitable Plantain Flour Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by KOVIC19COVID20: 8:13pm On Jan 03
You are doing a fantastic job. Well done!
Those beautiful suckers that you put pictures of, in the past.
Where can I see them to buy!
Can I buy from you?
Do you ship nationwide?
Can you ship to Bauchi?
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:53am On Jan 04
KOVIC19COVID20:
You are doing a fantastic job. Well done!
Those beautiful suckers that you put pictures of, in the past.
Where can I see them to buy!
Can I buy from you?
Do you ship nationwide?
Can you ship to Bauchi?
Yes,it can be shipped
Get in touch through +2349031147593
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:08am On Jan 06
If you are in need of farmland for agribusiness for this season 2024 in ijebu-igbo,Ogun state; ogbomoso,Oyo state; ilorin,kwara state
kindly send a dm
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:41am On Jan 09
It's another day,another week
Almost 8 days gone out of the 365 days
Only having a detailed plan and working towards it everyday is the only guaranteed way to having a great 2024.
What are your plans?
You want to own a cashew,corn,oilpalm etc farm bringing in 2million,5,10 etc million
Then the next step is knowing number of acres you will cultivate to reach your desire goal
What will cost you to own an acre ?
How do you set it up and get it going?
Break it down into quarterly,monthly, daily and keep working towards your goal
May God give everyone good health,the resources to accomplish whatever you set your eye on.
Have a wonderful day and great week ahead.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:42am On Jan 23
Opportunities in plantain farming

Good morning everyone

Plantain is one of the medium to long term crop you should considered.
It matures within 10-12 months after planting
A bunch can go as high as N2500 during the scarcity time (around August in the south)
If you are able to successfully raise 1000 suckers to maturity,that should give you around N2.5M revenue in a year with the potential to generate more in subsequent years and ability to sell your suckers to potential farmers because a year after the first harvest,a plantain stand would have been producing at least 2 daughter suckers to be re-propagated or sold.

https://youtube.com/shorts/e4DlyKnr2lQ?feature=share
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:27pm On Jan 30
DoagricItpays
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:26am On Feb 01
To be a successful farmer/investor you should learn the market trend, know what sells best and where.

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by landclearing: 8:38am On Feb 01
Contact us today to clear your land mechanically
Call: 07018977013
WhatsApp: 08125193014

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Horbar1: 10:59am On Feb 01
https://y2f-farms-agro-services.business.site/?utm_source=gmb&utm_medium=referral

*UPDATED PRICE OF DAY OLD CHICKS FOR 1ST OF FEBRUARY 2024 FROM Y2F FARMS AND AGRO SERVICES*®️

PLS NOTE: THESE PRICES CAN BE REVIEW OR CHANGE BASE ON MARKET TREND.

*BROILERS*

❇️Y2F - ₦690
❇️AGRITED ₦760
❇️SAYED- ₦740
❇️CHI- ₦690
❇️AMO- ₦690
❇️ZARTECH- ₦690
❇️Fidan- ₦690
❇️Supreme- ₦690
❇️ CASCADA- ₦690
❇️ Nastech - ₦690
❇️Tuns - ₦690
❇️ Valentine-₦690

*NOILERS*
✳️NOBLERS -N/A
✳️AMO NOILERS-₦640
✳️PLAIN NOILER-₦600

*PULLETS ISA BROWN*
▶️AMO - ₦670
▶️CHI - ₦660
▶️SUPREME - ₦650
▶️FUNTES - ₦650
▶️Zartech- ₦670
▶️AGRITED - ₦670

*COCKEREL*
➡️WHITE - ₦120
➡️BLACK - ₦540
➡️BROWN - N/A

*TURKEYS (POULT)*
�LOCAL ₦2200 (Thursday)

�FOREIGN - ₦5200

POINT OF CAGE: #2800

TO MAKE YOUR ORDER CONTACT 07031380149,08136973949, 08050224967.

*WE DELIVER NATIONWIDE*
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:27pm On Feb 02
Farming is never a get rich quick type of business.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:11am On Feb 05
Do plantain

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:23am On Feb 09
If money is made in agriculture by our wishing alone, everybody will be a billionaire
"I wish I have a farm that will be given me 7,8,9 digits income figure"
Unfortunately,your wish will not make money drop into your account .
You have to take action by getting a land,clearing, cultivating,planting the right crop,harvest and sell; then money can drop into your bank account.
Take massive action on your goal and see it come through .
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:18am On Feb 12
Success has to be earned over and over again or else it disappears” - Jay Z, Decoded

Like our super eagles that failed to fly yesterday because the past successes they had entered their head.
No passion,No zeal and No tactics to even win.

How you work on/towards your goal everyday irrespective of your past success or failure will determine how far you will go.

Today is another day.
What steps are you taking achieving your dream this year?

You want to get the skills
What are you doing about it?

You want to have additional source or diversity your income.

What steps are you taking everyday to realize it?
Taking massive action to progress on your dream everyday is the only guaranteed way to get to your destination.
Good morning everyone.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:09am On Feb 15
#doplantainItpays
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:42am On Feb 19
Another day another time another opportunity to have a shot at your goal
What will you do today to take you a step to your dream this year?
Do it NOW!!!
Have a great day guys.
#AgricpaysDoit
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:04am On Feb 20
#doagric
#itpays
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:28am On Apr 09
The fastest way to success is mentorship
#getone
#learn
#earn
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by productsrules(m): 11:33am On Apr 09
Headen Fortunes In Cassava Tuber

Do you know that, with little capital in your hand and little space in your kitchen, you can successfully produce liquid laundry starch from cassava tuber with high quality standard that will be of high demand in the market, I mean the kind of liquid laundry starch that people will beg you with money to buy from you, yes they will beg to buy from you presently I can't even meet up with demand, why because this product is hot cake for dry cleaning outfit they can't do without it, they will have to applied liquid laundry starch to every washed fabric and only few knows about the original recipe for this unique product. [Liquid laundry starch].
Engaging yourself in production of liquid laundry starch will give you fortune,

It will give you %100 return on investment, I mean if you invested just 20,000. your profit after all expenses will equate to 20,000.

If you care to know more, check my signature.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:02am On Apr 19
Keep working on your dream,you are a step closer to breakthrough
Doagric
Itpays

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (Reply)

My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) / 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.