Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) - Agriculture (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) (169623 Views)

World's Largest Pig Farm In Kano / Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria / How To Start And Grow A Profitable Plantain Flour Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:11am On May 08, 2023
One of my favorite quote is by Denis waitley "Life is inherently risky. There is only one big risk you should avoid at all costs and that is the risk of doing nothing"

Most average people are wired not to take action because they want to keep analyzing,making research,thinking about it until knowledge paralysis kicks in  and are incapacitated to act on their goals.

One thing I have learnt is that of taking massive action on anything I am interested in and believe my involvement will solve one or two problems.

I started farm business not thinking or analyzing too much about it and it paid off.

Do we have challenges? Yes

Do we surmount the challenges? Yes

Are we going to have challenges in the future? Yes

And are we going to pull it off and continue to be successful? Absolutely Yes

You want to create a 7,8 digits stream of income in agriculture,this is time to sow the seed of ACTION so that you can reap your harvest at the end of the year.

Avoid the risk of doing nothing at all cost.

Good morning

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:30pm On May 24, 2023
Plantain farm business still remain one of the ways to make money in agriculture in Nigeria
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:41am On May 28, 2023
You can as well intercrop your plantain with these crops to maximize space and returns; soybeans,melon, pineapple,cassava,maize etc
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:20am On Jun 05, 2023
The purpose of knowledge is action, not knowledge -aristotle

I craved for knowledge,not only get knowledge but applied it to see result and then apply it

The purpose of knowledge is to spur you into action and not just acquiring the knowledge
Better put " it is not what you know but what you do with what you know that matters"

Take massive action on your dream today
#DoagricItpays

If you want to venture or invest into agribusiness,you can register for our training through the link below
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ig5vI2AuEgrrcKU-3i_tQz4dfjVuaIAbLdFpcDw30_g
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by seye4nii(f): 6:24am On Jun 08, 2023
this is great nice and educative
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:55am On Jun 08, 2023
I share early this week how we WaleAgro make money from agriculture and how a newbie agro-investors and agropreneurs can start making money as well.
Don't venture into agriculture without reading this first!!
It's on our agribusiness millionaires telegram group.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:46am On Jun 09, 2023
If you are looking for what to intercrop with your plantain,then you can do pineapple to maximize returns
#doagric

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:28pm On Jun 12, 2023
If money is made in agriculture by our wishing alone, everybody will be a billionaire
"I wish I have a farm that will be given me 7,8,9 digits income figure"
Unfortunately,your wish will not make money drop into your account .
You have to take action by getting a land,clearing, cultivating,planting the right crop,harvest and sell; then money can drop into your bank account.
Take massive action on your goal and see it come through
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:58am On Jun 14, 2023
DoAgricItPays

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:31am On Jun 24, 2023
Plantain farming pays
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by mimivic(m): 7:57am On Jun 24, 2023
Hello 👋

Are you looking for someone to generate organic traffic, leads and sales on your business, product and services without running or paying for social media ads? If yes kindly congratulate yourself now,you are on the right spot for the solution.

My name is Victor and I'm an expert freelancer.(DIGITAL MARKETER). I have make reserch and gotten 4 years of experience in handling of digital marketing.
During all my research, I got to realize that I have so many client that really pay me to run SOCIAL MEDIA AD like Facebook ad, Instagram ad, tweeter ad e.t.c. I do successful deliver all the project successfully.

Now be patient to understand what I really want to disclose to you reader now.

I can guarantee you now that, without spending a dime on running ads, if you only get your business, product and services registered ®️ on Google business account, automatically It generate organic traffic, LEADS AND SALES.

Many people now ask me how will they register their business, product and services on Google business account?

SOLUTION
I WILL REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, PRODUCT AND SERVICES ON GOOGLE BUSINESS ACCOUNT PROPERLY THAT WILL BE EYE CATCHING AND VERIFIED BY GOOGLE.
So when anybody go to Google to look or search for anything solution that related to your business, product and services, Google will automatically load up your business, product and services to the person that search 🔍 for the related Ninch.

This service will cost 50$ one time payment which will validate your online business or even if you have an office on the street for the rest of your life. Trust me if you did not deactivate this setup on Google,that is how it gonna be for life and you will keep receiving calls and order on you product and services.

Click here to get registered 👇

Click Here For More Information!

https://www.fiverr.com/s/E5zxl9

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:11am On Jun 27, 2023
Good morning
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2023
May the spirit of sacrifice and devotion inspire you to lead a meaningful life

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2023
Get knowledge and practical understanding and prosper as far as agribusiness is concerned

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:17am On Jul 04, 2023
You can still apply for our training programmes in any of our farm estates...Getting knowledge through training is key to success in agriculture
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:37am On Jul 06, 2023
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:47am On Jul 07, 2023
Want to know how to make money from agriculture,subscribe to our Agribusiness bootcamp training
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:27pm On Jul 09, 2023
Do you know that you can intercrop plantain with oilpalm,watermelon,okra,etc?

2 Likes

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:38am On Jul 11, 2023
Plantain is one of the crop you should invest on....it pays
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:18am On Jul 14, 2023
#Knowledge first
#Money follows
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:50am On Jul 24, 2023
2 Ways Farm Business Put Money Into Your Pocket (First One Is Hidden)

Just about 4 years ago,we acquire about 4.04 million sqm of farmland in ogbomoso which we used to establish one of our farm estates.

After it was surveyed and secured,I paid a visit and I was like “God,how do we get here”

Thick bushes everywhere,you can hardly see the next person 5metre away.

But something kept telling me “well,we are not using it for housing estate,we are using it majorly for farming”

I guess my mind was trying to encourage me to accept the fate.

I believe that one day,it will turn to a town or city but I didn't believe the rate of development will be so fast.

Like my Dad use to say “ the cities of today were villages of yesterday”

The said location is now turning to a town with full social amenities everywhere

Many years ago,a potential client from Europe wanted to acquired large expanse of farmland to start a farm business but surprisingly said he is not longer interested in that particular location.

I asked him “why?”

He said “ the location is undeveloped and bushy”

Recently,I did a drone video of the same location and sent to him

He was like “wow”

He was surprised by the changes that has taken place and he wanted to key in but unfortunately the expanse of land is no longer available in that location

If anybody tells you to come and buy farmland inside bush,don't hesitate.

It seems our rural side is developing faster than we thought possible as seen from all of our farm estate locations.

Apart from appreciation of our land,it is also yielding revenue for WaleAgro and all of our partners in the various locations.

First,you have your land appreciate in value and

Second,your land keep generating revenue for you till forever

Agriculture is truly a double edged profitable sword.

This is the right time to plug in!!

2 Likes

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:06am On Aug 01, 2023
Farm Manager vacancy
For more info,check the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/7784995/farm-manager-vacancy-job
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:12pm On Aug 11, 2023
What a good day!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2023
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:27am On Sep 07, 2023
Plantain is one of the crop you should considered if you want to venture into agriculture
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:31am On Sep 12, 2023
Keep on working on your goal,at the appropriate time,the result of your hardwork will show
Do agric
Get involved
Go green
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:58am On Oct 11, 2023
#getinvolved

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:19am On Oct 12, 2023
No food..no nation
#createwealth

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:13pm On Oct 18, 2023
Do you know that you can intercrop plantain and oilpalm together?
If you don't know ,now you know
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:14pm On Oct 20, 2023
Agric pays
Doit

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (Reply)

My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) / 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.