Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Any Treatment For Severe Tooth Ache? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Treatment For Severe Tooth Ache? (13632 Views)

Is There Any Treatment For Electric Ant Bite / Severe Tooth Ache / Best Natural Tooth Ache Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Treatment For Severe Tooth Ache? by Udehpaschal1(m): 9:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
Doctors in the house.Am in pains here. this tooth ache is killing me . Pls help!!

Anyone who has experienced same problem, pls help. Am in pain. Herbal or orthodox, anything to ease this pain
Re: Any Treatment For Severe Tooth Ache? by Udehpaschal1(m): 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
Ain't there anybody on this forum?
Re: Any Treatment For Severe Tooth Ache? by harizonal123(m): 10:02pm On Dec 20, 2014
I have a very big hole in my tooth right now , I have given it every treatment u can possibly think about cos am not ready to extract a third teeth. Early this week I was planning to go visit the dentist to remove the tooth cos I couldn't bear it any longer when someone in my office suggested goggling my mouth with detoil and leaving it right where u have the pain for 5mins. It hurts at first but works like magic. make sure u don't mistakenly swallow or else............
To ease your pain take amoxy cupsule, flagy & cataflam a strong pain reliever: what dentist recommend for me
Re: Any Treatment For Severe Tooth Ache? by temmyt20(m): 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
harizonal123:
someone in my office suggested goggling my mouth with detoil and leaving it right where u have the pain for 5mins. make amoxy cupsule, flagy & cataflam a strong pain m
dettol...?? u ar kidding, right?
Re: Any Treatment For Severe Tooth Ache? by harizonal123(m): 10:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
temmyt20:
dettol...?? u ar kidding, right?
Yeah! U got it right
Re: Any Treatment For Severe Tooth Ache? by Lexusgs430: 8:13am On Dec 21, 2014
Visit a dentist for examination, with a view to either filling, extricating the nerve or extraction.
The toothache would not go away, if the cause of pain is not dealt with.
Re: Any Treatment For Severe Tooth Ache? by IDERAWOLE(m): 11:42am On Dec 21, 2014
The way you described your pain surely indicates likelihood of fungi or viral infection; you may need to confirm with your dentist, I hope it is not too expensive to consult one. That will enable you to give it the attention it deserves.

However, the truth is that most of the ailment we are going through is essentially due to our nutrition; either because we dont have enough immunity to fight off some of the infections we may be exposed to. So with the appropriate food supplements; you may soon bid a finally bye to most of these ailments; particularly your tooth ache.

There is no side effect to food supplements; when your body takes the much needed, the rest is passed out as waste.

Check this one out; it should give you a relief:
-Has Natural anti-biotics thus increases the body's ability to fight against bacterial, fungi and viral infections
-Increases the elasticity of blood vessels for better blood circulation
-Promotes detoxification and enhance better digestive system
-Excellent for typhoid fever and maintain Oral health
-Protect the body from the Radiation
-Has anti-cancer properties
-Provides vitamins, calcium, magnesium & zinc
-Good for liver problems

You'll get amazing results in a very short time.

You'll want to know?
Re: Any Treatment For Severe Tooth Ache? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2014
Hi there, sorry about your predicament. It seems you have a cavity, for temporary pain relief you'll need OTC pain meds such as naproxen sodium (Aleve) or acetaminophen (Tylenol)

You'll also need to visit a dentist to scrape out the decay and fill your tooth, if it's too late then you'll probably lose the tooth or be given other options. In addition to that, you'll get a prescription for a stronger analgesic such as an opiate

Please hurry, tooth decay can lead to other health problems including heart disease if not treated properly. Best of luck smiley
Re: Any Treatment For Severe Tooth Ache? by Udehpaschal1(m): 10:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
excelsia:
Hi there, sorry about your predicament. It seems you have a cavity, for temporary pain relief you'll need OTC pain meds such as naproxen sodium (Aleve) or acetaminophen (Tylenol)

You'll also need to visit a dentist to scrape out the decay and fill your tooth, if it's too late then you'll probably lose the tooth or be given other options. In addition to that, you'll get a prescription for a stronger analgesic such as an opiate

Please hurry, tooth decay can lead to other health problems including heart disease if not treated properly. Best of luck smiley

thanks
Re: Any Treatment For Severe Tooth Ache? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
harizonal123:
I have a very big hole in my tooth right now , I have given it every treatment u can possibly think about cos am not ready to extract a third teeth. Early this week I was planning to go visit the dentist to remove the tooth cos I couldn't bear it any longer when someone in my office suggested goggling my mouth with detoil and leaving it right where u have the pain for 5mins. It hurts at first but works like magic. make sure u don't mistakenly swallow or else............
To ease your pain take amoxy cupsule, flagy & cataflam a strong pain reliever: what dentist recommend for me

how do u cope iwiv a big hole in ur tooth? how do u eat?. d teeth u got extracted, were dey wisdom teeth or other teeth?
Re: Any Treatment For Severe Tooth Ache? by Udehpaschal1(m): 10:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
IDERAWOLE:
The way you described your pain surely indicates likelihood of fungi or viral infection; you may need to confirm with your dentist, I hope it is not too expensive to consult one. That will enable you to give it the attention it deserves.

However, the truth is that most of the ailment we are going through is essentially due to our nutrition; either because we dont have enough immunity to fight off some of the infections we may be exposed to. So with the appropriate food supplements; you may soon bid a finally bye to most of these ailments; particularly your tooth ache.

There is no side effect to food supplements; when your body takes the much needed, the rest is passed out as waste.

Check this one out; it should give you a relief:
-Has Natural anti-biotics thus increases the body's ability to fight against bacterial, fungi and viral infections
-Increases the elasticity of blood vessels for better blood circulation
-Promotes detoxification and enhance better digestive system
-Excellent for typhoid fever and maintain Oral health
-Protect the body from the Radiation
-Has anti-cancer properties
-Provides vitamins, calcium, magnesium & zinc
-Good for liver problems

You'll get amazing results in a very short time.

You'll want to know?

yes. Why not?
Re: Any Treatment For Severe Tooth Ache? by Udehpaschal1(m): 10:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
Lexusgs430:
Visit a dentist for examination, with a view to either filling, extricating the nerve or extraction.
The toothache would not go away, if the cause of pain is not dealt with.

i hope this can be done without a later effect of going to remove the tooth... I can't imagine myself losing any of my teeth lipsrsealed
Re: Any Treatment For Severe Tooth Ache? by Udehpaschal1(m): 10:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
harizonal123:

hmmm. This one odikwa very risky oo. Don't wanna jump frm fry pan to fire.. Bt anything to ease the pain is worth a try.. I will try soaking with cotton wool and place it on d center of gravity, If it'll work...

Thanks anyways
Re: Any Treatment For Severe Tooth Ache? by harizonal123(m): 2:00pm On Dec 23, 2014
aflyingbird:

how do u cope iwiv a big hole in ur tooth? how do u eat?. d teeth u got extracted, were dey wisdom teeth or other teeth?
Already got my molar on the bottom side of my mouth and a premolar at the upper side extracted. The one that has a hole is close to the premolar that was removed, I don't want two missing teeth in a role that y I've been seeking alternatives. I eat with both side of my mouth but when the pain is much I use the healthy side
Re: Any Treatment For Severe Tooth Ache? by harizonal123(m): 2:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
Udehpaschal1:

hmmm. This one odikwa very risky oo. Don't wanna jump frm fry pan to fire.. Bt anything to ease the pain is worth a try.. I will try soaking with cotton wool and place it on d center of gravity, If it'll work...

Thanks anyways
Two weeks and still counting no pain yet. Using cotton wool would just be perfect
Re: Any Treatment For Severe Tooth Ache? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
harizonal123:
Already got my molar on the bottom side of my mouth and a premolar at the upper side extracted. The one that has a hole is close to the premolar that was removed, I don't want two missing teeth in a role that y I've been seeking alternatives. I eat with both side of my mouth but when the pain is much I use the healthy side
lemme get dis straight. when u say u hv a hole in your tooth u don't literally mean a hole in your tooth, but u r talking abt d space or hole left in ur mouth after d premolar was removed aka extracted, am I right? wat do u mean u don't want 2 missing teeth, u already hv 2 missing teeth (a molar n premolar) or wat r u talking abt? anyway, just wonder how u cope becus dat seems painful 2 deal wit. y don't u get a teeth implant to fill d hole tho dey r expensive.
Re: Any Treatment For Severe Tooth Ache? by prettyjo(f): 11:41pm On Dec 23, 2014
just go and remove it so it won't affect other teeth.
Re: Any Treatment For Severe Tooth Ache? by harizonal123(m): 6:39am On Jan 02, 2015
Udehpaschal1:
Doctors in the house.Am in pains here. this tooth ache is killing me . Pls help!!

Anyone who has experienced same problem, pls help. Am in pain. Herbal or orthodox, anything to ease this pain
Have u done what I told u. Pls come back here to testify cos most people here thought I have percribe killer concoction for u

2 Likes

Re: Any Treatment For Severe Tooth Ache? by Vanije: 12:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
Hi, sorry about your pain. Hope it's getting better now?

If not, There's a herbal toothpaste I used that worked like magic when my pain was killin'. I just mixed it water and gargled it for some time. I still have some here in case you'd like to try it. Send an SMS to 07084430249 to get it.
Re: Any Treatment For Severe Tooth Ache? by rabimlomo: 4:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
You can you clove called kanafuru I think. It is a very good tooth ache remedy.
Re: Any Treatment For Severe Tooth Ache? by Vanije: 6:31am On Jan 09, 2015
Udehpaschal1:

Hi, sorry about your pain. Hope it's getting
better now?
If not, There's a herbal toothpaste I used that
worked like magic when my pain was killin'. I
just mixed it water and gargled it for some
time. I still have some here in case you'd like to
try it. Send an SMS to 07084430249 to get it.
Re: Any Treatment For Severe Tooth Ache? by judondasylva(m): 4:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
Just give me a call and u will receive the best cure for ur problem.09036090808.
We use
Natural Pure roots and Herbal Cure for any infection
or Health
issues like stroke,poison,pile,syphilis, Staphilococus
Aureus,S.t.d ,fibroid,Fat and tummy
slim,eye or ear problem,teeth problem, Ulcer,
Diabetes,Mouth Odour,Vagina
Tightening,H.b.p Infertility,quick expulsion,low
sperm count,bosom cancer,cancer,uti ,vagina
discharge,toilet infection,syphilis,candidiasis.e.t.c.
Our Products is safe to use
Re: Any Treatment For Severe Tooth Ache? by Udehpaschal1(m): 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
Vanije:

Hi, sorry about your pain. Hope it's getting
better now?
If not, There's a herbal toothpaste I used that
worked like magic when my pain was killin'. I
just mixed it water and gargled it for some
time. I still have some here in case you'd like to
try it. Send an SMS to 07084430249 to get it.
Re: Any Treatment For Severe Tooth Ache? by thpalex: 12:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
Well, reading this http://1streviewer.com/some-easy-ways-to-treat-toothache/ can be helpful as well.
Re: Any Treatment For Severe Tooth Ache? by Welcomme: 5:35pm On May 21, 2018
harizonal123:
Bros good afternoon. This detoil stuff, is it still effective for tooth ache cuz d pain is killing. I don't have money to visit a dentist or to remove it.. Help in suggesting other methods to ease d pain.

1 Like

Re: Any Treatment For Severe Tooth Ache? by successking401(m): 6:41pm On May 21, 2018
Welcomme:
Bros good afternoon. This detoil stuff, is it still effective for tooth ache cuz d pain is killing. I don't have money to visit a dentist or to remove it.. Help in suggesting other methods to ease d pain.
where is your location?
Re: Any Treatment For Severe Tooth Ache? by harizonal123(m): 7:16pm On May 21, 2018
Welcomme:

Lol! Finally had to remove it and that gave me peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: Any Treatment For Severe Tooth Ache? by Welcomme: 11:40pm On May 21, 2018
successking401:
where is your location?
Zaria, Kaduna state. I would be glad if u can offer any help. Thanks.
Re: Any Treatment For Severe Tooth Ache? by successking401(m): 8:24am On May 22, 2018
Welcomme:

Zaria, Kaduna state. I would be glad if u can offer any help. Thanks.
eeyah u far from me small. I'm in Bayelsa. however, I have 48 hours tooth ache cure

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Doctors, What Is The Effect Of Taking Two Bottles Of Star Bear Every Night / Pls Explain This SCAN/HVS/ECS To Me / Pfizer Is Testing A Cure For COVID-19: PF-07321332

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.