Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Has Anyone Ever Succeeded In Removing Stretch Marks? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Has Anyone Ever Succeeded In Removing Stretch Marks? (13614 Views)

Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent / What To Use In Removing Stress Mark After Birth / Five Effective Ways To Removing Stretch Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Ever Succeeded In Removing Stretch Marks? by BKings: 1:16pm On Nov 29, 2014
Some years ago, I started weight lifting with some friends, and I was also taking some drugs along to help me grab big muscles and get bigger. I achieved it but at a time I decided to quit as I was no longer interested. Few days after the sharp withdrawal, I saw lots of stretch marks on my body and it was much on my arm regions, close to my shoulders.

If anyone has successfully removed stretchmarks before, kindly let me know the procedures/medications you took to achieve the success, as I can't wait to see them off me. Thank you folks.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Succeeded In Removing Stretch Marks? by jessiecah(f): 1:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
my dear if you don't do laser therapy or chemical peels they are there to reign ....although 100% African Shea butter has been discovered to gradually reduce their appearance with time. you can pray also, it worked for me and still is, there is nothing God cannot do smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Ever Succeeded In Removing Stretch Marks? by lillyjane(f): 4:27pm On Nov 29, 2014
There is no known permanent stretch marks removal but you can do your home made cream consisting of shea butter, lemon, vitamin E and coconut oil which you will be using judiciously at night alone because of the lemon content. This cream will fade the stretch marks and make it almost invisible. It has worked for many.

3 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Ever Succeeded In Removing Stretch Marks? by BKings: 5:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
lillyjane:
There is no known permanent stretch marks removal but you can do your home made cream consisting of shea butter, lemon, vitamin E and coconut oil which you will be using judiciously at night alone because of the lemon content. This cream will fade the stretch marks and make it almost invisible. It has worked for many.
Really? so how do i get these raw materials please
Re: Has Anyone Ever Succeeded In Removing Stretch Marks? by BKings: 5:33pm On Nov 29, 2014
jessiecah:
my dear if you don't do laser therapy or chemical peels they are there to reign ....although 100% African Shea butter has been discovered to gradually reduce their appearance with time. you can pray also, it worked for me and still is, there is nothing God cannot do smiley
Please enlighten me on these
Re: Has Anyone Ever Succeeded In Removing Stretch Marks? by jessiecah(f): 9:55pm On Nov 29, 2014
BKings:
Please enlighten me on these

okay, for the laser therapy, laser light will be passed through that skin area. what happens is that new skin cells will be produced to cover up that patch while the old one will erode. you'll need about 3-5 sessions to completely clear them off depending on the depth and quantity of the marks. as for the chemical peel, the only difference is that you'll see your skin peel more. both processes are not so painful. a session will cost between $300- $800 depending on the spa. In Nigeria u might get it for less. But why don't you just use the Shea butter, its almost free and convenient, just that it'll take a longer time to record a noticeable difference or is it really bothering you?

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Succeeded In Removing Stretch Marks? by lillyjane(f): 3:21pm On Nov 30, 2014
BKings:
Really? so how do i get these raw materials please

You get your lemon and shea butter from any local market around you. 50 naira worth of shea butter can last you a month or two, vitamin E can be gotten from any pharmaceutical outlets. A capsule goes for 20-30 naira. I usually do my coconut oil at home but you can buy yours from a reputable supermarket. This cream will fade the stretch marks and make it almost invisible. It has worked for many.

For procedure Read my post on "Be beautiful with nature " here http://www..com/be-beautiful-with-nature
Re: Has Anyone Ever Succeeded In Removing Stretch Marks? by dunhill20: 8:42pm On Nov 30, 2014
I have helped many women regarding this stretch mark issue. U need to stop using the cream u are using for a while. Get ur hands on tissue oil and apply it on the stretch marks before u go to bed every night. Ur worries will end. For more info, whatsapp 08136478517 or go to www.swissgardedistributorph..com
Re: Has Anyone Ever Succeeded In Removing Stretch Marks? by BKings: 9:29pm On Nov 30, 2014
jessiecah:

okay, for the laser therapy, laser light will be passed through that skin area. what happens is that new skin cells will be produced to cover up that patch while the old one will erode. you'll need about 3-5 sessions to completely clear them off depending on the depth and quantity of the marks. as for the chemical peel, the only difference is that you'll see your skin peel more. both processes are not so painful. a session will cost between $300- $800 depending on the spa. In Nigeria u might get it for less. But why don't you just use the Shea butter, its almost free and convenient, just that it'll take a longer time to record a noticeable difference or is it really bothering you?
I don't even know what is shea butter, neither have I seen it before but I will go and look for it as you said. Will it be effective if used alone or should I still get other stuffs like someone else mentioned?
Re: Has Anyone Ever Succeeded In Removing Stretch Marks? by BKings: 9:49pm On Nov 30, 2014
lillyjane:

You get your lemon and shea butter from any local market around you. 50 naira worth of shea butter can last you a month or two, vitamin E can be gotten from any pharmaceutical outlets. A capsule goes for 20-30 naira. I usually do my coconut oil at home but you can buy yours from a reputable supermarket. This cream will fade the stretch marks and make it almost invisible. It has worked for many.

For procedure Read my post on "Be beautiful with nature " here http://www..com/be-beautiful-with-nature
Wow. Thank you, I read it all. But what if i dont have a fridge? Also you did not nention lemon on your blog
Re: Has Anyone Ever Succeeded In Removing Stretch Marks? by lillyjane(f): 10:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
BKings:
Wow. Thank you, I read it all. But what if i dont have a fridge? Also you did not nention lemon on your blog

I included Lemon for you because you have the stretch marks already. The post you where directed to is just my personal home made cream.
If you dont have a fridge, I suggest you mix all other ingredients without adding the lemon. use the lemon as astrigent only.

Pls and Pls, do not use lemon juice during the day to avoid sunburn.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Succeeded In Removing Stretch Marks? by LilyKylie: 11:18am On Jul 19, 2015
I am just 27 and after my pregnancy I have stretch marks on my hip arms and legs and I have used so many things to reduce stretch marks but I don't get any perfect things. After that I came to know about Dermelastic via one of my friend sister. Within few days and I have noticed a difference in the look of my stretch marks they appear to be getting lighter. It took just under 4 weeks for me to see results. Happy with this Dermelastic product. Lol.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Succeeded In Removing Stretch Marks? by tforever(m): 3:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
Not fully but it's reduced.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Succeeded In Removing Stretch Marks? by Gigihealth: 11:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
Stretch marks also known as striae are stripes or indented streaks which usually appear on the abdomen, hips, breasts, thighs and buttocks. Stretch marks are very common in people with obesity and also in pregnant women, especially during the last trimester of pregnancy. Click on the link below to read more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/stretch-marks-how-to-get-rid-of-stretch-marks/
Re: Has Anyone Ever Succeeded In Removing Stretch Marks? by sightmedic: 7:36am On Jul 26, 2016
Use Au Fait Skin Care Galvanic High Frequency RF LED Light Therapy Facial Skin Tightening Beauty Device Facial Care System. Wanna know more about it before you buy? Click here.

This device removes wrinkles, acne, stretch marks and makes you look younger than your age. The device is used by most of the celebrities who look younger than their age
Use this product and thank me latter.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Succeeded In Removing Stretch Marks? by erikapraveen: 6:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
I have very itchy, dry skin this time of year. I also prefer organic products. I bought dermelastic product when I learned it is pure organic, good for dry skin and stretch marks. And after having 3 kids, the stretch marks are there. I tried this for a month. marks faded hav lot of hope now. tongue
Re: Has Anyone Ever Succeeded In Removing Stretch Marks? by ultrazone(m): 4:53am On Nov 05, 2016
Re: Has Anyone Ever Succeeded In Removing Stretch Marks? by KatiaMignot: 11:14am On Dec 27, 2016
My old stretch marks had gotten worse over the years, as I gained and lost weight. Dermalmd Stretch Mark Cream has made a very noticeable difference in their appearance. My boyfriend also loves how soft my skin is. Worth every penny.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Succeeded In Removing Stretch Marks? by johmo: 4:24pm On Oct 14, 2017
For the sake of every other person that will be having such a problem, striae gravidarum (stretch marks) is triggered not only by an increase in the size of the body without corresponding increase in the skin. Learn more about skin care. Your stretch marks was triggered by rapid contraction of your skin in which your skin was unable to adapt to the change. I will rather advise that you prepare for stretch marks before the start of workout - take plenty of water and use a moisturizer like cocoa butter.

For you that already has the stretch marks, using a stretch marks cream will help fade the marks, it could also help you to prevent the formation of new stretch marks. Getting rid of stretch marks needs patience and consistency of whatever you chose as a therapy to get rid of them; yet, if you want a faster result you may consider using a dermaroller along with the cream. You can read extensively about how to get rid of stretch marks fast from here https://healthybeautyproject.com/dermology-stretch-mark-cream/
Re: Has Anyone Ever Succeeded In Removing Stretch Marks? by AskPamela(f): 4:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
my dear, your stretch marks are results showing that your body has stretched more than its elastic limit. so applying Ori and the other external cream will work quite alright but what about inside your system? beauty is only a reflection of how your internal system is, and for you to have stretch marks that much, only shows that your body has recognized the cause of that stretch mark as foreign, hence reacting and subsequently reflecting externally. So if you want to take it all out, try by detoxifying yourself, using powerful antioxidant containing vitamin E to improve skin problem. then you can apply some moisturizing lotion. you can chat me up for more information 08182516659

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Succeeded In Removing Stretch Marks? by Mcsenior(m): 4:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
cool
Are you worried about stretch marks?
Why not try this natural approach to get rid of it Now~>
http://naturalremedylab.com/stretch-mark-removal/
Re: Has Anyone Ever Succeeded In Removing Stretch Marks? by bobbyANSELEM: 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2019
THE ULTIMATE NATURAL REMEDY FOR STRETCH MARKS

Have you been searching for a remedy to get rid of that ugly Stretch Marks? Then congratulations. Your days of searching are over. In this very article you're definitely learn how to get rid of that Stretch Marks that has been depriving you of your full self esteem.

Let's know what Stretch Marks.

What Are Stretch Marks?

Stretch marks are also known as striae, it occures when the skin rapidly changes shape due to growth or weight gain.

But there are other factors that can trigger Stretch Marks. Let's know about them.

What Actually Causes Stretch?

Pregnancy: When a woman gets pregnant, she's likely going to have Stretch Marks because the skin around the stomach Starts to expand thereby making the body grow rapidly faster than her skin which causes the elastic fibers just under the surface of the skin to break, resulting in stretch marks.

Puberty: During puberty stage in both boys and girls, the skin starts to Stretch, especially in girls because of the rapid weight gain which causes the skin to stretch, and can result to occurrence of stretch marks

Using Cortisone Creams: Using skincare products that contains steroids can trigger really bad nasty looking stretch marks. It's advised to be careful on skincare creams, Lotions and gels you put on your skin.You can read ingredients you should never put on your skin

Now having known the factors that Causes Stretch marks. Let's look at the ultimate natural remedy for Stretch marks.

Stretch Marks cannot be permanently removed, but this remedy will make your stretch marks look less visible and unnoticed. Making your stretch mark blend with your skin making them look totally unnoticeable.Follow this link to read full details on the ultimate natural remedy for Stretch marks
Re: Has Anyone Ever Succeeded In Removing Stretch Marks? by Dukebaba3v3(m): 2:56am On Jul 13, 2021
Last month I began going to a gym cos I don't like staying indoors cos I work from home. Later I noticed very horrible stretch marks in arms side and laps.

However I stumbled upon this product on skinol.com.ng at first I skeptical but had to give it a trial and it miraculously worked!!!

I gave it some time actually, something like say 3 weeks and everything vanished away. I bought for 7k then, I don't know about the price now

(1) (Reply)

FG To Ban ‘Date Molestation Drug’ / Help My Husband! / Any Treatment For Severe Tooth Ache?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.