Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:15 AM

8 Behaviour Of CHRISTIANS Who Love FOOTBALL - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 8 Behaviour Of CHRISTIANS Who Love FOOTBALL (582 Views)

10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face / 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland / "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Behaviour Of CHRISTIANS Who Love FOOTBALL by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
Christians of this days who love football seem's to love it more than the things of God...

1. In church the pastor will be begging the people(especialy the youth) to shout halleluya but in match hall if their team score you will be the one begging them to stop shouting

2. They know all the teams in Epl, laliga, seria A, bundesliga.... But they dont Know the books in the Bible

3. They will remember all the goalscorers during the weekend match, but ask them of the sermon topic on sunday..... (U will hear ha ah na u send me go Church)

4. During vigil you will never see them, but even if Nigeria match is @2am they will be awake to watch

5. When sermon is going on they will be sleeping but in match hall if you sleep they will wake you and ask 'bros you no get bed for house'

6. They can tell you all the names of players in their club including fielders, but they cannot qoute a Bible verse

7. Some will even take their Bible to match hall (early kickoff)

8. They can shout 'chelsea for life', man u for life' from morning to night, you will never hear JESUS for life

feel free to add yours....
Re: 8 Behaviour Of CHRISTIANS Who Love FOOTBALL by Rich4god(m): 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
100percent true... Virtually everyone is guilty of atleast on of the above points

9)when the match goes into extra time, they wont complain. But if the preaching is kinda longer, dem go begin dey complain.
Re: 8 Behaviour Of CHRISTIANS Who Love FOOTBALL by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 20, 2014
Rich4god:
100percent true... Virtually everyone is guilty of atleast on of the above points

9)when the match goes into extra time, they wont complain. But if the preaching is kinda longer, dem go begin dey complain.

gbam ... They dont even want the match to end especially wen they are winning.
Re: 8 Behaviour Of CHRISTIANS Who Love FOOTBALL by saxwizard(m): 10:22pm On Dec 20, 2014
I dnt watch futbal
Re: 8 Behaviour Of CHRISTIANS Who Love FOOTBALL by mumumugu(m): 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
Christiano ronaldo has never asked me for tithe

players in barcelona change yearl.bible no de change

messi dribbling is amazing,pastor sermon is booring

in soccer,the loosing team is not condemmed to hellfire

1 Like

Re: 8 Behaviour Of CHRISTIANS Who Love FOOTBALL by herald9: 10:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
Leave church mata...Life is too short...We wanna enjoy every moment while it lasts ...

undecided
Re: 8 Behaviour Of CHRISTIANS Who Love FOOTBALL by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
mumumugu:
Christiano ronaldo has never asked me for tithe

players in barcelona change yearl.bible no de change

messi dribbling is amazing,pastor sermon is booring

in soccer,the loosing team is not condemmed to hellfire

so what is your point.....
Re: 8 Behaviour Of CHRISTIANS Who Love FOOTBALL by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 20, 2014
herald9:
Leave church mata...Life is too short...We wanna enjoy every moment while it lasts ...

undecided

and after the shortlife where will you end?
Re: 8 Behaviour Of CHRISTIANS Who Love FOOTBALL by herald9: 10:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
lightking99:

and after the shortlife where will you end?

In SugarCandy Mountain undecided

(1) (Reply)

How I Married A Woman 50 Years Younger Than Me - Witchdoctor / Jihad / Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.