Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,851 members, 7,824,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

I Present To You Jesus Christ Of Otuoke And The Three Wise Men - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Present To You Jesus Christ Of Otuoke And The Three Wise Men (2139 Views)

Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. / The Three Wise Men....(fine Guys No Wrinkle)... / The Three Wise Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Present To You Jesus Christ Of Otuoke And The Three Wise Men by Clerverly: 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
Enjoy!

3 Likes

Re: I Present To You Jesus Christ Of Otuoke And The Three Wise Men by IKJ66(m): 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
Lolz!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Present To You Jesus Christ Of Otuoke And The Three Wise Men by AbuMaryam1(m): 10:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
Clerverly:
Enjoy!
OP, be a patriotic humane, dont get involve with what clueless are doing to choosing ones. Jonathan can never be like Jesus (A.S).

3 Likes

Re: I Present To You Jesus Christ Of Otuoke And The Three Wise Men by Clerverly: 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
AbuMaryam1:

OP, be a patriotic humane, dont get involve with what clueless are doing to choosing ones. Jonathan can never be like Jesus (A.S).

You mean Okupe?
Re: I Present To You Jesus Christ Of Otuoke And The Three Wise Men by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
Funny picture grin grin
Re: I Present To You Jesus Christ Of Otuoke And The Three Wise Men by holatin(m): 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
wao
Re: I Present To You Jesus Christ Of Otuoke And The Three Wise Men by egift(m): 10:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
You mean the "Stealing-Is-Not-Corruption" Presido?
Re: I Present To You Jesus Christ Of Otuoke And The Three Wise Men by lacasa: 10:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
gringringrin
Re: I Present To You Jesus Christ Of Otuoke And The Three Wise Men by Beesluv: 10:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
Lolllll
Re: I Present To You Jesus Christ Of Otuoke And The Three Wise Men by A7(m): 11:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
Subhanallah.
Re: I Present To You Jesus Christ Of Otuoke And The Three Wise Men by CharliParker: 11:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
Let GEJ get ready to die for his people by crucifixion
Re: I Present To You Jesus Christ Of Otuoke And The Three Wise Men by Firmjudge(m): 1:13am On Dec 21, 2014
Op, What sort of blaphemy is this.. Even if you dont like GEJ, dont stoop this low to mock him using Christ, dont forget who you are comparing him with. Nigerians Both muslims and christians wont find this funny nor will they be happy with you for helping OKUPE spread his ignorance with this painting of yours.
#Peace.
Re: I Present To You Jesus Christ Of Otuoke And The Three Wise Men by Bimffo(m): 2:08am On Dec 21, 2014
If I'm voted into power, within
the next four years, the issue of
power will become a thing of the
past. Four years is enough for
anyone in power to make
significant improvement, and if I
can't improve on power within this
period, it then means I CANNOT
DO ANYTHING EVEN IF I AM THERE
FOR THE NEXT FOUR YEARS" -
Goodluck Jonathan, Vanguard
newspaper, 2011.

1 Like

Re: I Present To You Jesus Christ Of Otuoke And The Three Wise Men by diepreyefrank: 5:51am On Dec 21, 2014
You are a very stupid fellow...
Re: I Present To You Jesus Christ Of Otuoke And The Three Wise Men by BrokenTV: 7:28am On Dec 21, 2014
Clerverly:
Enjoy!
Iponri ghost shopper will this stop the Otuoke man from beating the rearer of 150 cows next year. Capital No. Buhari has been rejected by the masses since 2011.
Re: I Present To You Jesus Christ Of Otuoke And The Three Wise Men by Boss13: 7:38am On Dec 21, 2014
Bimffo:
If I'm voted into power, within
the next four years, the issue of
power will become a thing of the
past. Four years is enough for
anyone in power to make
significant improvement, and if I
can't improve on power within this
period, it then means I CANNOT
DO ANYTHING EVEN IF I AM THERE
FOR THE NEXT FOUR YEARS" -
Goodluck Jonathan, Vanguard
newspaper, 2011.

I remember these statements made by Jonathan like it was yesterday. He also made statements like not contesting beyond 2015.

Jonathan is a man that cannot be trusted

2 Likes

Re: I Present To You Jesus Christ Of Otuoke And The Three Wise Men by vedaxcool(m): 8:50am On Dec 21, 2014
.. . And the three lies men!

Those men are liar not wise, whose belly is their controlling intelligence!

2 Likes

Re: I Present To You Jesus Christ Of Otuoke And The Three Wise Men by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:07am On Dec 21, 2014
Ppl, I am not a Christian but this is Blasphemous, a disrespect to Jesus Christ.
Therefore do not celebrate it, do not get carried away even if you think it is for a good cause, both Islam and Christianity do not support it - it is simply wrong.

1 Like

Re: I Present To You Jesus Christ Of Otuoke And The Three Wise Men by HenCq15: 2:38pm On Dec 21, 2014

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Need Of Female......(pics) / Who Can Run Faster....? / Na So 5 Cocks Mount 1 Hen....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.