Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Brazil Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Brazil Photos (3840 Views)

Giant Sinkhole, Raging Flood Water Swallows Bus In Brazil- PHOTOS AND VIDEO / Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM / Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brazil Photos by Constantin: 12:49pm On Aug 13, 2006
BRAZIL IS AN EMRGING MARKET AND DESPITE POVERTY WHICH EXISTS THERE ONE CAN SEE HOW WELL-DEVELOPPED EVEN SMALLER CITIES JUST LIKE RECIFE ARE.

Brazil is a tropical country just like Naija but why can´t our country be as nice and neat as Brazil? If I invested my money, I would put it into this city! Lagos Bar beach also is a nice beach why can´t it look like that? WHY ARE WE NIGERIANS TRYING TO COPY THE US ALL THE TIME INSTEAD OF LOOKING TO MORE ACHIEVABLE AIMS IN EMERGING NATIONS LIKE BRAZIL INDIA MALAYSIA SOUTH AFRICA OR CHINA?cry cry cry

MAP OF BRAZIL LOOK WHERE RECIFE IS IT IS IN NORTHER-EASTERN PART

[img]http://www.pnm.my/mtcp/images/maps/Brazil-map.gif[/img]

INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT OF RECIFE

Residential buildings facing the beach

OLD COLONIAL REMNANTS

1 Like

Re: Brazil Photos by GNature(m): 5:05pm On Aug 13, 2006
The pictures are beautiful.

Where in Brazil is this? Rio de Janeiro or Sao Paulo
Re: Brazil Photos by Constantin: 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2006
GNnature, it is in Recife. It is a city of 2 million people. It is in the northeastern part of this vast country. You can find it on the map. Do you think that such cities are also realisable in Nigeria?
Re: Brazil Photos by GNature(m): 5:10am On Aug 14, 2006
@constantin

It is realisable from a theoretical standpoint. If we
enforce town planning laws; plough our money into
building infrastructure; and adapt to a good maintenance
culture, we can.

But heavenly intervention will be needed to achieve such feat.
Re: Brazil Photos by Stealthy(m): 2:07pm On Aug 17, 2006
Constantin,
I'll love to visit Brazil, but just a few questions:
- How easy is it for a non-Portuguese speaking person to move around? Are there recognisable signs in English? Do cab drivers, tourist guides, etc speak English?
- How good are their medical services?
- I hear so much news about crime in Brazil. How bad is it really? You could compare to Lagos on one hand and London on the other.

Cheers
Re: Brazil Photos by auxtino17: 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2006
HMM, NICE PIX, THIS IS A SO CALLED POOR COUNTRIES SEE HOW THEIR GOVT HAS IMPACTED SO MUCH IN THE APPEARANCE OF THE COUNTRY. I KEEP SAYING SOMETHING IF THEY SAY SOMEONE IS BRILLIANT AND THE PERSON IS UNABLE TO PASS JUST TEST MEN U GAT TO SCRUITINIZE THE PERSON SERIOUSLY. WE ARE RICH NO DOUBT ABOUT IT BUT WE ARE SO POOR IN THE REAL SENSE. GOD HELEP US NOW!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Brazil Photos by ichommy(m): 10:29am On May 06, 2009
nice pics
Re: Brazil Photos by blacksta(m): 1:54pm On May 06, 2009
corruption don kill us for Nigeria and it will only get worse as you are not ready to do anything about it - you be master for suffering and smiling. grin
Re: Brazil Photos by OneNaija(m): 9:28am On May 07, 2009
@ Poster. You bi Big mumu and stupid Idiot.Next time you go post this kind of shit again.Na early morning cause you go they receive as gift Idiot.You won Enjoy why you nur work toward am.Abi na the govt na go build those Houses for you or na the govt go come clean your environment for you.Nigerians are know of dirtiness even in Europe and America.Una won enjoy but una nur won work for am.Na so life be.Who you dey wait to build that one for you stupid fools.
Re: Brazil Photos by Kc0022000(m): 11:07am On May 07, 2009
OneNaija:

@ Poster. You bi Big mumu and stupid Idiot.Next time you go post this kind of shit again.Na early morning cause you go they receive as gift Idiot.You won Enjoy why you nur work toward am.Abi na the govt na go build those Houses for you or na the govt go come clean your environment for you.Nigerians are know of dirtiness even in Europe and America.Una won enjoy but una nur won work for am.Na so life be.Who you dey wait to build that one for you stupid fools.

what is your problem here with the poster ?
Re: Brazil Photos by SeanT21(f): 10:08pm On May 07, 2009
OneNaija:

Ikeyman, WTF is your problem abi!! embarassed
Re: Brazil Photos by ikeyman00(m): 11:07pm On May 07, 2009
seant21

how is naija ikeyman

hahha naija1 de spit fire wel well oo ha
Re: Brazil Photos by OneNaija(m): 11:31pm On May 07, 2009
@ikeyman00 If you reason my matter you go like kill me self because i dey vex for those peoples wen want big dream and them nur work toward am.I dey throw my bomb.Na wa for you oo. leave those useless peoples. Them they wait make peoples cook food finish make them come chop.
Re: Brazil Photos by blackspade(m): 1:50am On May 08, 2009
Why does OneNaija curse everyone who posts pictures of places outside of Nigeria? He did the same shit to me when I posted some pictures of Ghana.

Jealousy? Idiocy? Illiteracy?

([size=5pt]I think it's a combination of all three[/size])

1 Like

Re: Brazil Photos by SeanT21(f): 4:14am On May 08, 2009
ikeyman00:

seant21

how is naija ikeyman

hahha naija1 de spit fire wel well oo ha

oooooops.SORRY!! wink

blackspade:

Why does OneNaija curse everyone who posts pictures of places outside of Nigeria? He did the same shit to me when I posted some pictures of Ghana.

Jealousy? Idiocy? Illiteracy?

([size=5pt]I think it's a combination of all three[/size])

JEALOUSY!!!
Re: Brazil Photos by OneNaija(m): 9:22am On May 08, 2009
You can say it again stupid Idiot.Keep it coming.I enjoy the Compliment.You are Idiot.If you guys want to have rest you should stop saying Bad things about Lagos. Beside Sef Wetin i dey jealously for another country.If anyone here will continue to say Negative things about lagos here.Na cause e go they receive everyday. so so complain everytime.Nigeria do this Nigeria do that.Wetin Una never tired.If you won help the country continue but stop saying nonsense.Who you dey wait to cook food finish make you come chop.bros e nur go work. You dey call Illiteracy.One I pass you for everything in money Aspect.I pass you for Education weather you see me for here. me i nur be phd holder like you but i will bit your Intelligent when it come to education my friend. for this word you talk. I dey with you for the nairaland. War
Re: Brazil Photos by xxxXXXxxx: 6:23pm On Jun 08, 2021
Beautiful.
Re: Brazil Photos by Saynoomore: 7:35pm On Jun 08, 2021
OneNaija:
You can say it again stupid Idiot.Keep it coming.I enjoy the Compliment.You are Idiot.If you guys want to have rest you should stop saying Bad things about Lagos. Beside Sef Wetin i dey jealously for another country.If anyone here will continue to say Negative things about lagos here.Na cause e go they receive everyday. so so complain everytime.Nigeria do this Nigeria do that.Wetin Una never tired.If you won help the country continue but stop saying nonsense.Who you dey wait to cook food finish make you come chop.bros e nur go work. You dey call Illiteracy.One I pass you for everything in money Aspect.I pass you for Education weather you see me for here. me i nur be phd holder like you but i will bit your Intelligent when it come to education my friend. for this word you talk. I dey with you for the nairaland. War

Your grammar and spellings are nauseating! ..and you are absolutely a nitwit needing urgent mental healthcare. Do yourself some good by seeking a mental asylum and do so very quickly please. The society is currently at its lowest ebb due to freely roaming lunatics like you!

1 Like

Re: Brazil Photos by Saynoomore: 7:42pm On Jun 08, 2021
xxxXXXxxx:
Beautiful.

Absolutely gorgeous! A country ranked as a low income country but making critical, conscious and strategic efforts towards national development! Brazil, Chile and many other south American countries as well as Asian countries are making giant strides to join the league of first world countries anytime soon! Very commendable!

Those who get snaky and irritated by constructive criticisms should please get a sturdy rope and a stool to do the needful with their ceiling fan as quickly as possible.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Nigerian Man Who Rode A BMW Bike From London / Travel To Europe In July / Best Airline In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.