Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Travel To Europe In July - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel To Europe In July (3847 Views)

Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Madman Gets Tired Of Naija,wants To Go To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel To Europe In July by PapaBrowne(m): 8:58pm On May 17, 2007
TRAVEL TO EUROPE IN JULY

Very exciting opportunities exist for those willing to travel to Europe this summer.Whether you just want to travel and get out of the hassles of Naija or you want to spend just a couple of weeks having fun and learning at the same time,this is the perfect opportunity for you.
We have a very exciting Summer Program in a very beautiful European Union country,Estonia.
The age requirement is 18-35.
Dates:July 23- Aug 11th, 2007

Estonia
Estonia is a small but very gorgeous European country located in Northern Europe. Tucked in the Scandinavian belt around Norway, Sweden and Finland,the extreme prosperity of these countries have rubbed off positively on Estonia.
The summer program is organised by University in Estonia and it covers 2 weeks of expansive & relaxed teaching, accommodation and loads of excursions.
English is widely spoken.

Visa
The Visa is almost guaranteed and devoid of the regular complications associated with embassies in Nigeria.
Also, Estonia is an E.You country, hence the Visa allows you to enter 25 European Union Countries freely.

Costs
Registration;255 Euros
Program: 595 Euros
Accommodation:650 Euros (optional if you already have accommodation prepared)
Fees are to be paid directly to the University

There are very limited spaces availabe and application deadline is June 1st.However we advise all interested to have applied by May 30th.

NB
If you have always wanted to travel to Europe, this is your best opportunity as you could vanish to 25 other European countries if you so wish!!

Re: Travel To Europe In July by DisGuy: 10:03pm On May 17, 2007
NB
If you have always wanted to travel to Europe, this is your best opportunity as you could vanish to 25 other European countries if you so wish!!

all these for just E1500, what a bargain, how do i apply?
Re: Travel To Europe In July by beavers007(m): 2:56am On May 18, 2007
real bargain.The country looks beautiful too.
Re: Travel To Europe In July by PapaBrowne(m): 8:55am On May 18, 2007
Dis Guy:

all these for just E1500, what a bargain, how do i apply?
[size=2pt]Send an Email to my box with your Name, Telephone Number and Location(City) and I'll send you the application form and the complete program information[/size].
Re: Travel To Europe In July by beavers007(m): 12:46pm On May 19, 2007
I heard Estonia is the most connected country in the world(i.e per capita usage of internet and Mobile phone)Is this true?
Re: Travel To Europe In July by Imani(f): 5:09pm On May 19, 2007
PapaBrowne:

TRAVEL TO EUROPE IN JULY

Very exciting opportunities exist for those willing to travel to Europe this summer.Whether you just want to travel and get out of the hassles of Naija or you want to spend just a couple of weeks having fun and learning at the same time,this is the perfect opportunity for you.
We have a very exciting Summer Program in a very beautiful European Union country,Estonia.

Estonia
Estonia is a small but very gorgeous European country located in Northern Europe. Tucked in the Scandinavian belt around Norway, Sweden and Finland,the extreme prosperity of these countries have rubbed off positively on Estonia.
The summer program is organised by University in Estonia and it covers 2 weeks of expansive & relaxed teaching, accommodation and loads of excursions.

Visa
The Visa is almost guaranteed and devoid of the regular complications associated with embassies in Nigeria.
Also, Estonia is an E.U country, hence the Visa allows you to enter 25 European Union Countries freely.

Costs
Registration;255 Euros

There are very limited spaces availabe and application deadline is June 1st.However we advise all interested to have applied by May 30th.

I[b]nterested applicants should contact me on castore.int@gmail.com or call 08053710606.[/b]

Castore Travel Service is located in Benin City but we have regular seminars in Lagos for other programs we run.

NB

Are you serious?

As a travel agent, you should be aware of the negative reputation Nigeria and Nigerians have in other parts of the world.

Encouraging people to vanish to other parts of Europe will only create a situation whereby future geniune applicants will be denied visas in the future.

Note to all interested,

Please think well, before launching to places in Eastern Europe, while the countries and infrastructure are nice, the same cannot be said of most residents attitude towards black people.
Re: Travel To Europe In July by DisGuy: 5:26pm On May 19, 2007
Abeg you have entered UK, let us too enter now imani na only you want enjoy the place? cheesy
Re: Travel To Europe In July by Imani(f): 5:48pm On May 19, 2007
Dis Guy:

Abeg you have entered UK, let us too enter now imani na only you want enjoy the place? cheesy

Of course not, my brother wink

Please come if you must, but do it legally to save yourself any future hassle.

For me, i am looking forward to when i will officially be back in Naija for good. cheesy
Re: Travel To Europe In July by DisGuy: 5:51pm On May 19, 2007
you finish your degree you didnt come back, now you're doing masters
after that you'll probably be doing HSMP year after year na so you na no go come back cheesy

If i dont enter finsih them no go remove me cool
Re: Travel To Europe In July by Imani(f): 5:56pm On May 19, 2007
Dis Guy:

you finish your degree you didnt come back, now you're doing masters
after that you'll probably be doing HSMP year after year na so you na no go come back cheesy

If i don't enter finsih them no go remove me cool

Well, if you live peacefully and obey the law, i guess no one will bother you.

But then, i know so many people stuck in the UK because they overstayed and cant even go back to Nigeria since they wont be coming back. Any action that will place my freedom at risk, i am not bold enough to carry it through. I cant be sleeping with one eye closed.
Re: Travel To Europe In July by gbeborun(m): 9:22pm On May 19, 2007
It's very easy to fool people with pictures. Make sure Mr. Agent that you let people know what they are going into. Vanish easy to spell, but the consequences and frustration can be DARE! BEWARE
Re: Travel To Europe In July by PapaBrowne(m): 2:10pm On May 20, 2007
gbeborun:

It's very easy to fool people with pictures. Make sure Mr. Agent that you let people know what they are going into. Vanish easy to spell, but the consequences and frustration can be DARE! BEWARE
Why is it that Nigerians abroad never like Nigerians at home to travel out? I lived out in Europe and America for a while and I know that negativity.When new people arrive from Nigeria, the older ones are always very negative.They begin to paint very ugly pictures.Why

The truth is; Life is much much harder in Nigeria than anywhere in Europe.
What consequences and frustrations can you compare to robbers killing people indiscriminately.Or constant NEPA BLACKOUT and all those unhealthy fumes from generators.Or how would you compare shopping in Tesco 2 shopping in Oshodi?Funnily Tesco is now cheaper!

Vanish easy to spell but that is what many Nigerians did and are now very successful, both in Europe and America.
Eg of successful immigrants worldwide include Arnold Schwarznegger, Lakshim Mittal,George Soros,Barack Obama and a million others.These people have become highly successful against all odds.

So Mr Gbeborun, if you think other Nigerians shouldn't travel, I implore you to get on the next plane and come and better your country.I'm back and contributing positively to this potentially great country.

Imani:

Are you serious?

As a travel agent, you should be aware of the negative reputation Nigeria and Nigerians have in other parts of the world.

Encouraging people to vanish to other parts of Europe will only create a situation whereby future geniune applicants will be denied visas in the future.

Note to all interested,

Please think well, before launching to places in Eastern Europe, while the countries and infrastructure are nice, the same cannot be said of most residents attitude towards black people.

@Imani
I understand your point, and I don't intend to make future genuine applicants to be denied visas.But the fact remains that Immigration is always going to be a part of humanity.It operates on the same scientific theory as Osmosis.People are always going to move from regions of higher concentration of poverty to regions of wealth.

Estonia is not exactly located in Eastern Europe, but in the North. Actually, The capital of Estonia, Talinn is less than 50 miles from Helsinki, capital of Finland and 200miles from Stockholm, capital of Sweden.And you are very much aware that scandinavian countries are way better that the U.K.

Also, i think Eastern Europe is friendlier to Africans than Western Europe.You can't compare the treatment of Africans in places like Hungary, Czech, Slovenia etc to Germany, Belgium or Austria.Nigerians fare better in the east than the west.

Finally, we do tell people how best to survive,get you papers and make a honest living in these countries after vanishing.So lay aside pessimism, it is well.
Thanks for the comments and apprehensions.God bless you all.
Re: Travel To Europe In July by DisGuy: 2:24pm On May 20, 2007
Also, i think Eastern Europe is friendlier to Africans than Western Europe.You can't compare the treatment of Africans in places like Hungary, Czech, Slovenia etc to Germany, Belgium  or Austria.Nigerians  fare better in the east than the west.
really?
But those people don't understand our language now. i heard the girls are very accommodating for obvious reasons wink but the guys don't like our dudu ass  sad

bros help me with the registration fees, is there a way around it? im thinking of selling my land in ijebu igbo
Re: Travel To Europe In July by kioboy(m): 6:03pm On May 20, 2007
@papabrowne
pls still waiting for the mail, check my profile my email add is visible now.
Re: Travel To Europe In July by Imani(f): 12:02am On May 21, 2007
For those willing to make use of the opportunity of travel agents, it may be a faster means of getting a visa for a fee, but reduces stress.

Western europe is becoming more hostile to immigrant population, at least in the UK which i know of. I cant really speak authoritatively about eastern and western parts of europe.

Goodluck to all, please just make sure you regularise your stay quickly, because with most holiday visas you can't work.

@Papabrowne,

If Nigeria was as hard as you make out, why are u still in the country and trying to help others to get out? 
Re: Travel To Europe In July by Vicjustice: 6:07pm On May 21, 2007
PapaBrowne:

TRAVEL TO EUROPE IN JULY

Estonia

Visa
Also, Estonia is an E.You country, hence the Visa allows you to enter 25 European Union Countries freely.

Costs
Registration;255 Euros

NB

DO NOT LET this so called Bababrown fool you, he doesn't even know what he's talking about. Though, i live in Dublin, but as a volunteer who has spent a great deal of time in the Baltic states, i'm in position to tell you some facts about Estonia.
 Estonia, though it joined the EU in 2004, it's not a member of the schengen states. A visa for Estonia is in accordance with the Baltic States Treaty (an agreement which makes it also valid for Latvia and Lithuanian only). The Baltic is the sea that is connected to Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia: These three Baltic states are sister countries that used to be under the Soviet union
 (Be aware that there is no country's visa (not even the schengen visa) that is acceptable in the UK or Ireland)
 The economy in Estonia is not encouraging for people who want to make it abroad, even the Estonians are everywhere in richer EU states for better paid jobs.
  Estonia (like Latvia and Lithuania) are only popular for tourism purposes, it's not an ideal destination for someone who's in pursuit for greener pastures.
  The article of Bababrown, reveals that he just doesn't know what he claims to be his field of profession thus his business claim is not one that is credible or one that is sustain.
 BEWARE OF HIM!
Re: Travel To Europe In July by PapaBrowne(m): 10:33pm On May 21, 2007
Hmmm
Re: Travel To Europe In July by PapaBrowne(m): 10:43pm On May 21, 2007
Imani:

@Papabrowne,

If Nigeria was as hard as you make out, why are u still in the country and trying to help others to get out?
Imani, Nigeria is hard oh.But there's a lot of money here.And that's why I'm back here.
You actually have to have some foreign exposure and some good capital to make it here.
U say u are coming back right? That would be nice.But be well prepared and plan properly.
How long have you been out?
Re: Travel To Europe In July by PapaBrowne(m): 1:31am On May 22, 2007
Hmmm,
Vicjustice:

[s]DO NOT LET this so called Bababrown fool you, he doesn't even know what he's talking about. Though, i live in Dublin, but as a volunteer who has spent a great deal of time in the Baltic states, i'm in position to tell you some facts about Estonia.
Estonia, though it joined the EU in 2004, it's not a member of the schengen states. A visa for Estonia is in accordance with the Baltic States Treaty (an agreement which makes it also valid for Latvia and Lithuanian only). The Baltic is the sea that's connects to Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia: These three Baltic states are sister countries that used to be under the Soviet union
(Be aware that there is no country's visa (not even the schengen visa) that is acceptable in the UK or Ireland)
The economy in Estonia is not encouraging for people who want to make it abroad, even the Estonians are everywhere in richer EU states for better paid jobs.
Estonia (like Latvia and Lithuania) are only popular for tourism purposes, it's not an ideal destination for someone who's in pursuit for greener pastures.
The article of Bababrown, reveals that he just doesn't know what he claims to be his field of profession thus his business claim is not one that is credible or one that is substain.
BEWARE OF HIM!

[s]Hmmm vicjustice.
You appear like a very sad man.Hope life is treating you good.Anyways, you sound arrogant, ignorant and very negative.
I just ran through your posts and I found that out of 14 posts, all your talk is negative. The only post where you sound happy is the one where you are in bed with a gay prostitute.
How would I want to join issues with someone of your personality.[/s]
[/s]
But I will give you the benefit of doubt and answer you politely.

First, you are not very well informed because if you were, you would know that the new E.You. countries that joined in 2004 become schengen states in 2007.Estonia is one of them.
Read this article to eliminate your ignorance.
http://www.rferl.org/featuresarticle/2005/04/f3403f9e-5bd7-4f74-8504-7395a7a10fe2.html

Secondly, your points are baseless and lack substance because
Estonia is the best performing economy in Europe currently, as it recorded the fastest growth in 2006 of 11%.This growth was five times the European average.
Read article to expose your arrogance.
http://www.eubusiness.com/news_live/1171364411.21/

Estonia is one of the most tech savvy countries worldwide.
Hear what New York times says,it might help you deviate from you negativity.
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/12/13/technology/13skype.html?ex=1179892800&en=0e168692f4d8ab37&ei=5070

And for your information Mr vicjustice; It is not my profession.It is just one of the companies I own.

One word of advice;Be a happier person.It helps.You might want to buy this book,it will help you smile a little more.
www.amazon.com/Your-Best-Life-Now-Potential/dp/0446532754

Anyways, thanks for the comment, it placed this post at the forefront and gave it more exposure.Thanks
Re: Travel To Europe In July by Vicjustice: 10:15am On May 22, 2007
PapaBrowne:

Hmmm,
[s]Hmmm vicjustice.
You appear like a very sad man.Hope life is treating you good.Anyways, you sound arrogant, ignorant and very negative.
I just ran through your posts and I found that out of 14 posts, all your talk is negative. The only post where you sound happy is the one where you are in bed with a gay prostitute.
How would I want to join issues with someone of your personality.[/s]
[/s]
But I will give you the benefit of doubt and answer you politely.

First, you are not very well informed because if you were, you would know that the new E.You. countries that joined in 2004 become schengen states in 2007.Estonia is one of them.
Read this article to eliminate your ignorance.
http://www.rferl.org/featuresarticle/2005/04/f3403f9e-5bd7-4f74-8504-7395a7a10fe2.html

Secondly, your points are baseless and lack substance because
Estonia is the best performing economy in Europe currently, as it recorded the fastest growth in 2006 of 11%.This growth was five times the European average.
Read article to expose your arrogance.
http://www.eubusiness.com/news_live/1171364411.21/

Estonia is one of the most tech savvy countries worldwide.
Hear what New York times says,it might help you deviate from you negativity.
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/12/13/technology/13skype.html?ex=1179892800&en=0e168692f4d8ab37&ei=5070

And for your information Mr vicjustice; It is not my profession.It is just one of the companies I own.

One word of advice;Be a happier person.It helps.You might want to buy this book,it will help you smile a little more.
www.amazon.com/Your-Best-Life-Now-Potential/dp/0446532754

Anyways, thanks for the comment, it placed this post at the forefront and gave it more exposure.Thanks

Papabrown, you're rather uninformed. Either you posted your articles in your naive understanding or you're just trying to mislead people with your misinformations.
  You based your judgements on some of the contents of the article in the web address that you referred to, but you failed to understand that the article was written on April 07 2005: it says the 10 new EU member states would be potential schengen members in 2007.
  You're rather too much in a hurry to make money from anxious Nigerians, and you mislead them with informations that are invalid.
I should let you know that (though i live in Dublin) i'm in Estonia at the moment, I work with a voluntary organisation (Doctors Without Border), and i'm telling you that Estonia and the other 9 states that joined the EU in 2004 are slow to meet the requirements of the schengen treaty agreements, and therefore failed even until now.
  You stated that Estonia is the fastest growing economy or whatever: this claim is attributed to the fact that Estonia is reviving from its poor economy with the aid of the EU. You can also use the word "growing or developing economy" for countries like India, Bangladesh or even Nigeria:  the sense is: you can't use the term "growing economy" for countries like Germany or France.
   FACT: Before the admission of Bulgaria and Romania, Estonia remained one of the poorest EU states ranking the 3rd after Latvia and Lithuania.
   FACT: Estonia and the other nine states that joined the EU in 2004 failed the requirements, thus are not yet accepted into the Schengen membership.
   FACT: A visa for Estonia is only valid for Latvia and Lithuania, which are Even poorer than Estonia.
   FACT: the poorest EU states before the admission of Estonia and others used to be Portugal, and yet, Portugal is more than a match with Estonia.
   FACT: You can not "vanish" into other EU states from Estonia except you take desperate measures tresspassing the borders, an act that might cost you your freedom in Europe if arrested.
   FACT: Slovenia is the only new EU country that is a match with the old member states with it's economy even better than that of Italy.
   FACT: Nigerian students in Estonia (with valid residence permit) need visas to travel to other EU states except Lithuania and Latvia. Where-as, residence permit holders in the Schengen states do not need visa to travel within it's territories.
   FACT: Bulgaria (now joined the EU in January 2007) is the poorest country in the Union, but yet, it's more than a match with our great Nigeria.
   FACT: Estonia DOES NOT, issue the Schengen visa, thus, a visa for Estonia is not valid for the Schengen states
   Papabrown, Estonia is not a member of the schengen states, and a visa for Estonia is not valid for the Schengen countries. PERIOD!
Re: Travel To Europe In July by Vicjustice: 10:30am On May 22, 2007
You have been adviced. . .
Re: Travel To Europe In July by globalaid(m): 10:58am On May 22, 2007
i smell a rat with papabrown post and fact also, people should beware before commiting any money to this man. enough for the wise.
Re: Travel To Europe In July by Imani(f): 12:03pm On May 22, 2007
Please, please , please, people should be careful the kind of "information" they post on a forum like this.

Like Vicjustice said above, while Estonia joined the EU in 2004, it is yet to be a participating member of the Shenghen aggreement but not before December 31st 2007 at the earliest, and this date is subject to change. Please read the links

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schengen_Agreement

http://www.skillclear.co.uk/schengen.asp

http://www.estonia.gov.uk/estonia_in_the_eu
Please people do not be too desperate to get out of Nigeria to find yourselves in other legal issues.

Language is also an issue but you should be ok if u can pick up languages fast enough. The english speaking parts of the EU like the UK and Ireland, unfortunately are not part of this aggreement.

Once again, schenghen visa is only valid for 90 days and does not allow anyone to work.

I dont know much about the financial situation of Estonia but i believe vicjustice, as someone on ground has been able to shed some light. Please do not be fooled by nice pictures. Even in Nigeria, they are lots of nice places and yet much poverty around. Please be wise.

@papabrowne,

I am quite surprised that you posted links of 2005 when we are in 2007 knowing how border control issues change. For a travel agent, i would have thought you would be familiar with recent changes in the law of countries you specialise in. This is quite unprofessional. The  dates for this programme you are packaging July 23- Aug 11th, 2007 when unsuspecting nigerians will be stuck in Estonia, having wasted time and money, knowing fully well, they can't travel elsewhere except Latvia and Lithuania. I don't know when you went back to Nigeria, but believe me immigration has become a top national security issue in most european countries. If people want to go as part of a holiday, then that's fine, but please dont build thier hopes of a good economy and technology up only for them to end up living worse than they were in Nigeria.

I have used a travel agent before, during the first of my many trips to the US, it was expensive, but since it was not too long after the terrorist attacks, it made sense then. That was why i encourage people to use travel agents if they know what they are talking about.
Re: Travel To Europe In July by Vicjustice: 6:38pm On May 22, 2007
Amani, Good that you're in the States. Right from your first comment, and as i followed the discoursion, i understood that you were neither fooled nor impressed by this Scammer known as Papabrowne. Keep it up!
Re: Travel To Europe In July by Imani(f): 7:09pm On May 22, 2007
Vicjustice:

Amani, Good that you're in the States. Right from your first comment, and as i followed the discussion, i understood that you were neither fooled nor impressed by this Scammer known as Papabrowne. Keep it up!

I am actually based in the UK. I just travel to the US from time to time.

I dont think papabrowne is a scammer, but in this case, he hasn't gotten his facts right.
Re: Travel To Europe In July by mrpataki(m): 8:12pm On May 22, 2007
@ Imani,
Keep it up! wink Nice to read from you.

@ Topic,
I hold my reservations too.
Re: Travel To Europe In July by PapaBrowne(m): 9:02pm On May 22, 2007
It's funny how people just come out here with intentions to spoil opportunities for others.

Please read the post again and properly.The program I've spoken of is a very authentic and genuine program.
You can visit www.isu.ut.ee.
For your information, I would never cheat or defraud anyone. It is clearly stated that the fees are to be paid directly to the University.
I am very comfortable in my life and I have pretty much achieved much more than the average person my age(even internationally), hence, to suggest that I would come to Nairaland to seek who 2 cheat is very unfair.

Funnily, we already have more interested applicants than we can process. It has been more succesful than anticipated.

For those who genuinely have the interests of fellow Nairalanders and seek to protect them against fraudsters- You have done well and I appreciate your comments
For those that have chosen to exube negative energy in every nook and cranny- Word of Admonition " What goes around comes around"
Thanks all for the comments.
Re: Travel To Europe In July by Imani(f): 10:18pm On May 22, 2007
PapaBrowne:

It's funny how people just come out here with intentions to spoil opportunities for others.

Please read the post again and properly.The program I've spoken of is a very authentic and genuine program.
For your information, I would never cheat or defraud anyone. It is clearly stated that the fees are to be paid directly to the University.
I am very comfortable in my life and I have pretty much achieved much more than the average person my age(even internationally), hence, to suggest that I would come to Nairaland to seek who 2 cheat is very unfair.

Funnily, we already have more interested applicants than we can process. It has been more succesful than anticipated.

For those who genuinely have the interests of fellow Nairalanders and seek to protect them against fraudsters- You have done well and I appreciate your comments
For those that have chosen to exube negative energy in every nook and cranny- Word of Admonition " What goes around comes around"

I checked the website you posted and it is ok. You should have posted it in your first post to avoid any doubts.

Good that you already have people interested but just remember to tell them the real deal and don't encourage them to disappear so it doesnt affect your business later.

I noticed in your posts you didn't retract any of the wrong information you posted earlier especially about Estonia being part of the Schenghen states. It would have been nice and that would convince people that you are human, make mistakes and not afraid to admit them rather going defensive and praising yourself or attacking other posters. Nobody wants spoil your business. It is a good business opportunity but like everything else, you need to build a solid reputation. It is not a Nigerian male thing is it?
Re: Travel To Europe In July by Imani(f): 10:21pm On May 22, 2007
mrpataki:

@ Imani,
Keep it up! wink Nice to read from you.

@ Topic,
I hold my reservations too.

Hi there, long time.
Re: Travel To Europe In July by Vicjustice: 10:22pm On May 22, 2007
PapaBrowne:

Papabrowne, but why did you say things that are not true if really your intention is genuine? You don't have to mislead people even if you don't have fraudulent intentions because, it would still be considered fraudulent if people spent their life savings or inheritance only to be stranded in a country like Estonia.
 Estonia is a place where you rarely see black people, perhaps 5 blacks in a month and this is only in Talin, the capital city.
 While most people are curious to make friends with Blacks, the racists here are of high degree: imagine a place where there are uncountable number of Russian skin-heads who would shoot or stab any "makaka" (Russian word for monkey).
 Remarkable percentage of Estonian citizen (Like in Latvia and Lithuania) are RUSSIANS. The few African students here are hell afraid for their lives, some have witnessed their fellows being shot, stabbed or beaten up in the streets, even to death, they are too few to revolt and many are starving, they need help!
 I have been attacked by these skin-heads 2 times within the last 3 weeks, but i was lucky enough to escape without injuries, not every one is this lucky, they've shot, stab and even beaten many Blacks or Asian looking people to death.
 Imagine a place where a man is afraid to walk alone in the dark or in an empty street, this is the situation here.
 Though they join the EU, but the EU laws that forbid open racism do not exist here: God is my witness that i'm saying the truth: you'd consider yourself fortunate if somebody says to your face "Go home nigger" or calls you "makaka" because, the same person could have shot or stabbed you and run away.
 I do not advise any Nigerian (desperate to make it abroad) to consider Estonia except if you're going with a group of tourists for tourism: I'm here on a voluntary assignment, but yet, It's not safe, and worst still, you can not make it here except you have to rob a bank; or can you live with $270 a month?
 I feel sorry for those potential victims of "check out", and my humble advise is, if you must check out, do so to any of these countries that promise hope but NEVER Estonia.
 Do not take a risk to travel to a country where you can NEVER, and i mean NEVER find a job how much more to talk about the wages: People here do not understand English, just Russian and the Eesti Languages (except some very few young ones who recently began to show interest in English Language).
Re: Travel To Europe In July by Imani(f): 10:35pm On May 22, 2007
Vicjustice:

Papabrowne, but why did you say things that are not true if really your intention is genuine? You don't have to mislead people even if you don't have fraudulent intentions because, it would still be considered fraudulent if people spent their life savings or inheritance only to be stranded in a country like Estonia.
  Estonia is a place where you rarely see black people, perhaps 5 blacks in a month and this is only in Talin, the capital city.
  While most people are curious to make friends with Blacks, the racists here are of high degree: imagine a place where there are uncountable number of Russian skin-head who would shoot or stab any "makaka" (Russian word for monkey).
  Remarkable percentage of Estonian citizen (Like in Latvia and Lithuania) are RUSSIANS. The few African students here are hell afraid for their lives, some have witnessed their fellows being shot, stabbed or beaten up in the streets, even to death, they are too few to revolt and many are starving, they need help!
  I have been attacked by these skin-heads 2 times within the last 3 weeks, but i was lucky enough to escape without injuries, not every one is this lucky, they've shot, stab and even beaten many Blacks or Asian looking people to death.
  Imagine a place where a man is afraid to walk alone in the dark or in an empty street, this is the situation here.
  Though they join the EU, but the EU laws that forbid open racism do not exist here: God is my witness that i'm saying the truth: you'd consider yourself fortunate if somebody says to your face "Go home nigger" or calls you "makaka" because, the same person could have shot or stabbed you and run away.
  I do not advise any Nigerian (desperate to make it abroad) to consider Estonia except if you're going with a group of tourists for tourism: I'm here on a voluntary assignment, but yet, It's not safe, and worst still, you can not make it here except you have to rob a bank; or can you live with $270 a month?
  I feel sorry for those potential victims of "check out", and my humble advise is, if you must check out, do so to any of these countries that promises hope but NEVER Estonia.
  Do not take a risk to travel to a country where you can NEVER, and i mean NEVER find a job how much more to talk about the wages: People here do not understand English, just Russian and the Eesti Languages (except some very few young ones who recently began to show interest in English Language).

According to the information papabrowne posted, it is just a summer programme with a university. Most summer programmes are for learning languages or certain courses.

In terms of safety, if they live on campus, it may be safer than at any random location. If people are going for study and tourism, that is fair enough but there won't be any opportunity to work.
Re: Travel To Europe In July by Vicjustice: 10:51pm On May 22, 2007
Imani:

According to the information papabrowne posted, it is just a summer programme with a university. Most summer programmes are for learning languages or certain courses.

In terms of safety, if they live on campus, it may be safer than at any random location. If people are going for study and tourism, that is fair enough but there won't be any opportunity to work.

That's what i meant too. It would be well enough if he makes people know the fact about Estonia or other destinations and what they are good for.
I'm not against anyone's business, but i hate deceit. Let your clients know what and how it's like in their destination countries so that they'd know what to expect instead of giving them fake hopes and encouraging them to take desperate measures at the risk of their lives, freedom or deportation.
  Like i insisted earlier, Estonia is only good for tourism, and not for a "vanish" because, free border movement does not exist here: or, perhaps you want to risk using "resemblance" passport from Estonia wink?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2017/2018 List Of Low Tuition Universities In Canada Plus Contact Information / Need Help With Letter Of Invitation / Which Country Can I Emigrate To With 12million Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.