Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday (34552 Views)

Bride And Mother Beat Up Groom Shortly After Wedding(photos) / Carpenter Killed By Live High Tension Wire, Wife Dies Hours After (PIC) / I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by pinkyberry(f): 12:19pm On Dec 21, 2014
EEEyyyaaaaaaaa
Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by Fash20: 12:19pm On Dec 21, 2014
RIP

RESPECT
Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by Otunbab: 12:19pm On Dec 21, 2014
Z
Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by dontjealousme1: 12:20pm On Dec 21, 2014
Benin Express way thieves. Oduduwa boyz and high way robbery! Na God don already punish una!

The earlier we pack up this one Nigeria and face the problems facing us the better.

If the Enugu international airport was completed, will this be the case? I don't think so becos they will be safely in the east.angry angry
Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by onatisi(m): 12:20pm On Dec 21, 2014
Firefire:

"Another report also says, they were trying to run from the robbery attack which made them have a ghastly accident in which they all died."

May there souls Rest In Peace.

Killed by ghastly accident while avoiding robbery spot, not killed by robbers bullet.
and believe bro, in the next couple of minutes many will start blaming gej for this without even reading the article .
Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by LajaLaba: 12:20pm On Dec 21, 2014
Nigeria!!!
Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by Janiobi(m): 12:20pm On Dec 21, 2014
Father lord. As you are present in our life may you protect us and guide our footsteps. An Lord because of this sin the robbers have commited by killing the innocent child, They shall all be capture by the badest law enforsement in nigeria. Lord God accept them as they are being summited back to you by death.
Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by makaveli16(m): 12:21pm On Dec 21, 2014
All they did was to make a journey home...that has now led to the final journey home. Africa and avoidable deaths...smh #Curse
Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 21, 2014
Tragic. So sad.
Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by Enenu1(f): 12:21pm On Dec 21, 2014
R.I.P
Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 21, 2014
Very unfortunate. May they rest in peace. Waitin for the blame game to start. Of course,GEJ wld be the bad guy as usual.
Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by DonDiego(m): 12:23pm On Dec 21, 2014
Damn!! What a heartbreaking tragedy! This country just keeps wasting its best. I just wonder why they had to travel by road. Or were flights cancelled again? This sh*thole of a country. SMH in grief. May their souls rest in peace. cry
Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by slap1(m): 12:23pm On Dec 21, 2014
This is heartbreaking. I hope they find eternal peace.
Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 21, 2014
irunobo2:
I don't pity them. Only God knows the atrocities they might have committed before escaping the USA. Karma is indeed everywhere. Good riddance cool

Very harsh. You never know who's next. And good riddance? Seriously?? God help u

I personally know this family and the news is not detailed. That's the guys only child and it's a tragedy for him now.

3 Likes

Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by otiigba1(m): 12:26pm On Dec 21, 2014
shocked shocked ok! thats it! i am cancelling my trip to nigeria this christmas, fed up! of this whole armed robber shit in naija

1 Like

Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by doctimi(m): 12:26pm On Dec 21, 2014
I Was driving on the same highway on Wednesday, Robbery lasted for over 1 hour... Everyone including myself parked by the roadside until the men of the Nigerian army came around and gave the robbers a hot chase. The country and its territories are becoming unsafe by the day. Security of lives is the principal duty of any functional government. May God rest the souls of the departed. God be with all of us and our families this season... And may he keep all nairalanders in perfect peace....
Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by sukkot: 12:27pm On Dec 21, 2014
evil angels from the Lord strike again. judgement. i wonder what theiir crime was. hmmm
Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by Firefire(m): 12:28pm On Dec 21, 2014
onatisi:
and believe bro, in the next couple of minutes many will start blaming gej for this without even reading the article .

GEJ is the reason many of them are failure at their businesses grin

2 Likes

Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by PocoAPoco57: 12:28pm On Dec 21, 2014
They should have to Ghana for their holiday u know. cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy everytin b calm n collected for here charlie. No yawa.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by Blackvampire(m): 12:29pm On Dec 21, 2014
makaveli16:
All they did was to make a journey home...that has now led to the final journey home. Africa and avoidable deaths...smh #Curse
U are a big fool what concerns africa in this issue...nonsense as if they dont hav arm robbers in america..
Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by justi4jesu(f): 12:29pm On Dec 21, 2014
irunobo2:
I don't pity them. Only God knows the atrocities they might have committed before escaping the USA. Karma is indeed everywhere. Good riddance cool

Some comments huh!!!! I just wish those dead bodies can hunt that your smelly cavity so you can think before typing next time. Arrant Nonsense.

Get a Life cos they didn't contribute making your heck of a life miserable. Nincompoop
angry angry

7 Likes

Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by Jennydoris(f): 12:29pm On Dec 21, 2014
jnrbayano:
Always submit

It's not always that easy. And sometimes the culprits are overtaken with fear.
Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by Collynzo9: 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2014
dontjealousme1:
Benin Express way thieves. Oduduwa boyz and high way robbery! Na God don already punish una!

The earlier we pack up this one Nigeria and face the problems facing us the better.

If the Enugu international airport was completed, will this be the case? I don't think so becos they will be safely in the east.angry angry
The airport is fuctioning, but I don't think there are direct flights from the US yet.
www.ethiopianairlines.com/en/destinations/nigeria/flights-to-enugu.aspx
Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by pfijacobs(m): 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2014
Igbo peeps and alaroro... U come from texas... U no fit afford common 29000 for aero contractors bia, u neva hear of Mber month before?... Anyways, respect to the dead.. May God not allow us to see dis kinf tin amen
Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by topicalmaster: 12:32pm On Dec 21, 2014
candygosh:

Very harsh. You never know who's next. And good riddance? Seriously?? God help u

I personally know this family and the news is not detailed. That's the guys only child and it's a tragedy for him now.

What do you expect from a nairalander with such user name. Pls ignore her comments.
Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by mu2sa2: 12:32pm On Dec 21, 2014
So, so sad. So much insecurity especially in the south where armed robbery is so rampant that it's almost not considered newsworthy anymore unless the victim(s) is/are well-known personalities. Boko haram are in the news now but believe it or not the north, even Maiduguri, is much safer compared to SE and SS, the notorious den of vicious, blood-thirsty robbers & sundry other criminals, cultists and militants (though militants are at present in pretended armistice).

1 Like

Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by jnrbayano(m): 12:33pm On Dec 21, 2014
Jennydoris:

It's not always that easy. And sometimes the culprits are overtaken with fear.

I know, but it's safer

Check the "modified" comment.
Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by hardbody: 12:35pm On Dec 21, 2014
irunobo2:

You are raving mad. That family is known to me and they make a decent living in Houston. They stay close to another of uncles who himself is an oil mogul and has businesses that employ whites in the US, Saudi Arabia and back here in Nigeria. Let us even assume they committed crimes, would you say the same of the young niece. May you die a violent death in the hands of robbers.

@Op. This is the reason i am flyingy this year. I cant risk it.

5 Likes

Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by hectorswag(m): 12:35pm On Dec 21, 2014
irunobo2:
Who is this fool?

1 Like

Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by Collynzo9: 12:36pm On Dec 21, 2014
mu2sa2:
So, so sad. So much insecurity especially in the south where armed robbery is so rampant that it's almost not considered newsworthy anymore unless the victim(s) is/are well-known personalities.
Musa won't you take them over Boko haram a million times?

1 Like

Re: Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday by GboyegaD(m): 12:36pm On Dec 21, 2014
May God continually keep and preserve us and all that is ours in Jesus Name (Amen).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abuja Beggar, Translator Receive N2m Cash Gift / My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court / Women: Why Do We Get So Moody During That Time Of The Month, How Can We Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.