Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Hard Starting Of Audi A6 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Hard Starting Of Audi A6 (1163 Views)

Photo: Mercedes Benz Vs Audi / Toyota Avalon 2002 Hard Starting / Audi A6 Vs Toyota Camry 2003 Vs Honda Accord 2003 (end Of Discussion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hard Starting Of Audi A6 by kcspark: 5:59am On Dec 21, 2014
Please help, after changing my gear filter when noticed it can not climb a little hill unlike before. My car has refuesd to start, mechanic and electrician has tried but to no avail. Kindly help with a possible solution.
Re: Hard Starting Of Audi A6 by mayor2013: 6:38am On Dec 21, 2014
Scan your car
Re: Hard Starting Of Audi A6 by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:38am On Dec 21, 2014
kcspark:
Please help, after changing my gear filter when noticed it can not climb a little hill unlike before. My car has refuesd to start, mechanic and electrician has tried but to no avail. Kindly help with a possible solution.

Scan and post result.
Re: Hard Starting Of Audi A6 by kcspark: 7:09am On Dec 21, 2014
Ok will update on monday
Re: Hard Starting Of Audi A6 by AutosBay(m): 9:35am On Dec 21, 2014
Re: Hard Starting Of Audi A6 by lonelydora: 10:04am On Dec 21, 2014
kcspark:
What made you believe it was the tranny filter that made the car not to climb hill? Well scan the car.
Re: Hard Starting Of Audi A6 by DECOtech(m): 7:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
kcspark:

First of all, you need to have your scanned before it is destroyed with trial n error. post ur results here then we 'll know what next.

If you can't find anyone with a good scanner, call this guy 08030938491.
Re: Hard Starting Of Audi A6 by kcspark: 11:05am On Dec 23, 2014
First of all, you need to have your scanned before it is destroyed with trial n error. post ur results here then we 'll know what next.

Am in Enugu, All the guys that do scan cars are not responding with one excuse or the other.
Re: Hard Starting Of Audi A6 by chukel(m): 12:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
kcspark:

Am in Enugu, All the guys that do scan cars are not responding with one excuse or the other.
pm me. I have scanners for sale
Re: Hard Starting Of Audi A6 by DECOtech(m): 10:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
kcspark:

Call that number first. That guy will respond even on xmas or new year day.
Re: Hard Starting Of Audi A6 by kcspark: 6:52am On Dec 28, 2014
Hi guys, finally what was the cause of the hard starting was as a result of an expired called "indomie" by the electrician and has been resolved. Thanks.

Another issue is my AC fan is continuosly ON even if the ignation is OFF except I remove the battery terminal.

My gear hard to select.
Re: Hard Starting Of Audi A6 by DECOtech(m): 9:35am On Dec 31, 2014
kcspark:
Hi guys, finally what was the cause of the hard starting was as a result of an expired called "indomie" by the electrician and has been resolved. Thanks.

Another issue is my AC fan is continuosly ON even if the ignation is OFF except I remove the battery terminal.

My gear hard to select.

You where advised to scan your car.

Now u say issue is resolved but presented a few more issues.

(1) (Reply)

Stolen Car!!! Plsss Help / Need Advice Whether To Buy Nissan Pathfinder 2003 Or Infinity QX4 2003 / Innoson Motors Live At The Senate Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.