Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Don't Wait Till 6 Strong Men Help You (Photo Speak) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Wait Till 6 Strong Men Help You (Photo Speak) (1069 Views)

Ten Reasons Why Sex Should Wait . / True Stroty, I'll Let The Photo Speak! / Huxley-strong Men Dont Run, You Havent Answered My Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Wait Till 6 Strong Men Help You (Photo Speak) by EternalBeing: 6:39am On Dec 21, 2014
Don't wait till 6 Strong Men Help you (Photo Speak)

2 Likes

Re: Don't Wait Till 6 Strong Men Help You (Photo Speak) by EternalBeing: 6:53am On Dec 21, 2014
"Remember the Lord thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days has not yet come..." Ecc 12:1
"...for there is no work (no repentace) in the grave"
Ecc 9:10

"Love your Creator with all your heart and love your neighbour as yourself..." Matth 22:37-38

"That they would seek GOD... and find HIM though HE's not far from each of us" Acts 17:27

"GOD is a SPIRIT and we that worship GOD must worhip HIM in truth and in the spirit" John 4:23-24

And without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him.member now the Lord thy Creator when the evil days has not yet come.." Hebrew 11:6

"Seek the Lord your GOD (the Creator and Eternal Owner of Heaven and Earth) while HE may be found, call on HIM... Let the wicked forsake their evil ways and let the unrighteous return to the Holy LORD.." Isahia 55:6-7

"I Love those who Love me and those that dilligently seek ME shall find ME.."
Proverbs 8:17

"For I know the thoughts that I have towards you, thoughts of good and not of evil; to bring you an expected end" Jer 29:11

"Surely, the Hand of the LORD is not short to save you nor HIS Ear dull to hear you, but your iniquities had caused a seperation between you and your Creator" Isahia 59:1-8

The Kingdom of the most High GOD is at hand. Repent and totally submit your life to your Creator, YHWH is sweet, I'm so enjoying HIM. HE is ever dependable, ever reliable!

2 Likes

Re: Don't Wait Till 6 Strong Men Help You (Photo Speak) by Santi222(m): 3:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
lovely

1 Like

Re: Don't Wait Till 6 Strong Men Help You (Photo Speak) by EternalBeing: 6:44am On Nov 17, 2019
Are witches real? Yes! Is Satan and demons real? Yes! So, historically for real, is JESUS real? Yes! Jesus Christ, a man that walked on Earth like you and I, ate as you eat, talked as you talk, etc. Yet, He pleased YAHWEH ALMIGHTY so much by Faith and rose to live forever. He has shown humanity the only way to earn immortality.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Said He Will Stop Saying His Morning Prayers (reason) / Any Reasonable Muslim In Dis Section? / I Need Investors To Start A Church....and I'm An Atheist!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.