Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:57 PM

Questions For The Men/women Of Old Testament - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions For The Men/women Of Old Testament (442 Views)

Questions For Daddy G. O, Pastor Kumuyi & Pastor Lazarus Muoka / Is "God" Of The Old Testament Satan? / Old Testament Sacrifices With New Testament Typologies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions For The Men/women Of Old Testament by Dotwillis1(m): 8:32am On Dec 21, 2014
Happy Sunday Guys
This is just for fun!

What are the questions you'd like to ask some of the significant 'Figure' of the Old testament

have got 7 questions here;
Devil - xo you were all alone in the garden of Eden with 'naked' Eve, and all you could do is give her an apple? I-dìot (lol)

Noah - Sir, where did you keep the wood peckers in your wooden Ark?

Abraham - Daddy, would u really v slaughtered Your only son for sacrifice? Wow, you are wonderful

Goliath Bros no vex o, buh i heard David killed u with stones and catapult, you be squirrel?

King Nebuchadnezzar your highness, the leaves you fed on, is it 'akintola' abi iseketu or na bitter leave

Pharaoh na wa o, your highness so u no fit swim?

Potiphar's Wife You want young joseph to 'lie' with old you, abi ? You no they shame?

Drop more questions!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Questions For The Men/women Of Old Testament by Beesluv: 8:36am On Dec 21, 2014
Lol
Re: Questions For The Men/women Of Old Testament by Dotwillis1(m): 8:42am On Dec 21, 2014
Beesluv:
Lol
oya drop ya own questn na grin
Re: Questions For The Men/women Of Old Testament by Dotwillis1(m): 11:05am On Dec 21, 2014
Cain how you take get wife wey give birth to Enoch

(1) (Reply)

Everlasting Love / My Sunday Service Experience / Are Pastors Being Partial?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.