Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Touching Story About Ronaldo(must Read!) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Touching Story About Ronaldo(must Read!) (967 Views)

Reasons Why CRISTIANO RONALDO Must Win The 2014 Ballon D'OR / Touching Story About Cristiano Ronaldo (must Read) / TOUCHING STORY: What You Don't Know About Cristiano Ronaldo (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Touching Story About Ronaldo(must Read!) by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 21, 2014
“[b]I have to thank my friend Albert Fantrau for my success. We played together for a youth club. When people from Sporting (The team Man U bought Ronaldo from) arrived, they told us that whoever scored more goals would be accepted to their
Academy”

“We won that game 3-0, I scored the first goal, then Albert scored a header, and the third was a goal that impressed everyone.

Albert went on one on one with the goal keeper. I was running next to him, he went round the keeper, all he needed to do was just to get the ball into the empty net. But, he passed it to me and I scored. I was accepted to the Academy.

“After the match, I approached him and asked him “why” and he answered; “You’re better than me”.

Several years after, journalist went to Albert’s house, and asked whether the story was true. He confirmed. He also said that his career as a football player finished after that match and he is now unemployed.

“But where did you get such a gorgeous house, a car? You seemed to be a rich person. You also maintain your family……

where is all this from?”

Albert proudly replied; “its from Cristiano.”RESP­ECT.

cc mukina2 [/b]

1 Like

Re: Touching Story About Ronaldo(must Read!) by derrick333(m): 9:44am On Dec 21, 2014
"After the match, I approached him and asked him “why” and he answered; “You’re better than me”.
Dats oyibo for u, 9jà man go c say u beta pass am,him go stil de gv himsef hope lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Touching Story About Ronaldo(must Read!) by ukukaegbu(m): 9:56am On Dec 21, 2014
derrick333:
"After the match, I approached him and asked him “why” and he answered; “You’re better than me”.
Dats oyibo for u, 9jà man go c say u beta pass am,him go stil de gv himsef hope lipsrsealed

You're right.

If Albert had gone ahead to score that goal, maybe both he and Ronaldo would be poor by now.
Re: Touching Story About Ronaldo(must Read!) by derrick333(m): 10:06am On Dec 21, 2014
ukukaegbu:

You're right.

If Albert had gone ahead to score that goal, maybe both he and Ronaldo would be poor by now.
Yes NA
Re: Touching Story About Ronaldo(must Read!) by alexov(m): 11:27am On Dec 21, 2014
C. Ronaldo for world best

1 Like

Re: Touching Story About Ronaldo(must Read!) by englishmart(m): 1:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
what must be must be. If Ronaldo was destined to be great, he would still be great. Whether the scores more or not
Re: Touching Story About Ronaldo(must Read!) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 26, 2014
Wow nice one
Re: Touching Story About Ronaldo(must Read!) by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 27, 2014
englishmart:
what must be must be. If Ronaldo was destined to be great, he would still be great. Whether the scores more or not
Nt quite. There are opportunities that once u miss dem, u'r done for.

Wherever dx what will be will be came from! Its a big blatant lie!

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Chile AS Nigeria Celebrate FIFA U 17 World Cup Victory / Basketball Player Wears Kanye West "Yeezy" To A Game (PHOTOS) / Fixed Match From Real Source

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.