Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Horrifying Sports Injuries You Have To See To Believe - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Horrifying Sports Injuries You Have To See To Believe (987 Views)

Graphic Photos: The Worst Soccer/Sport Injuries Of All Times. / 8 Horrifying Sports Injuries You've To See To Believe (warning Disturbing Pics) / 9 Horrifying Sports Injuries You Have To See To Believe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Horrifying Sports Injuries You Have To See To Believe by mdbissalla(m): 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
1. Djibril Cisse
The French striker suffered an open fracture on his right tibia during a international game versus China.

2. Kevin Ware
During an NCAA tournament game against Duke, the Louisville guard suffered a compound fracture to his right leg.

3. Haseem Rahman
The numerous headbutts he received during a fight against Evander Holyfield caused this huge hematoma.

4. Eduardo Da Silva
He opened his fibula and dislocated his ankle after a tough defensive challenge. The injury was so graphic that the replay was never broadcasted.

Re: Horrifying Sports Injuries You Have To See To Believe by mdbissalla(m): 1:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
more pics

5. Bull fighter
He had some balls to fight a bull…he probably lost them afterwards.

6. Jaehyouk Sa
The South Korean weight lifter dislocated his elbow after attempting a 162 Kg (357 pounds) lift at the 2012 Olympics.

7. Anderson Silva
The Brazilian MMA champion suffered one of the most gruesome leg breaks in the sport’s history.

Re: Horrifying Sports Injuries You Have To See To Believe by alberto2k(m): 1:15pm On Jun 11, 2015

I no see my own. . . i had a dislocation on both ankle after a colliding with a defender the size of HULK. . . cry

i was taken to a Baba that has an extraordinary talent/gift of bending and repairing bones cry

i survived tho cool.
Re: Horrifying Sports Injuries You Have To See To Believe by Mathematical(f): 1:17pm On Jun 11, 2015
OMG shocked..success isn't joke at all.

(1) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Wins 4 Guiness World Record For 2016 (photo) / Mikel Is Part Of Our Problem – Chelsea’s Club Legend Reveals / Get Free Tips Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.