Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

What Is The Greatest Lie You've Told Someone Or You've Ever Being Told? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Is The Greatest Lie You've Told Someone Or You've Ever Being Told? (1195 Views)

What Is The Greatest Lie About You? / As A University Student What Are The Lies You've Told To Extort Your Parent / Greatest Lie Ever Told By Our So Called Elders ; Real Version Please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Greatest Lie You've Told Someone Or You've Ever Being Told? by dandydrey(m): 6:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
Mine was in secondary school then when my science teacher told us in class that he just bought a Bluetooth headset and can leave his phone at home and still receive calls wherever he was.. Lol

Let's hear yours
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You've Told Someone Or You've Ever Being Told? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
let me remember
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You've Told Someone Or You've Ever Being Told? by dandydrey(m): 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
EroticAngelina:
let me remember

Waiting for d e.rotic lie
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You've Told Someone Or You've Ever Being Told? by STARSHYNE(f): 6:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
I told him i love him embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You've Told Someone Or You've Ever Being Told? by dandydrey(m): 6:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
STARSHYNE:
I told him i love him embarassed

Jeez!
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You've Told Someone Or You've Ever Being Told? by STARSHYNE(f): 6:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
dandydrey:

Jeez!
gringringrinembarassed
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You've Told Someone Or You've Ever Being Told? by Edwinmason(m): 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
One babe told me "can u imagine we have 7 swiming pool in our house arm robers came and stole 5" and i said that is bad

1 Like

Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You've Told Someone Or You've Ever Being Told? by dandydrey(m): 7:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
Edwinmason:
One babe told me "can u imagine we have 7 swiming pool in our house arm robers came and stole 5" and i said that is bad

Lol.. Dat must be a joke
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You've Told Someone Or You've Ever Being Told? by goodmorning40: 7:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
I can't remember cos I don't lie
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You've Told Someone Or You've Ever Being Told? by Brymo: 8:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
i overheard a guy telling is girl friend that he was offered a job in Microsoft that he turn down the offer, because it was to far. I quickly ran to go and clean my ears, that's too much dirt to hear even in one year.
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You've Told Someone Or You've Ever Being Told? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
Na so one babe come twitter kon dey give us lie, read my reply to her lie below. grin

Friedplantain

1 Like

Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You've Told Someone Or You've Ever Being Told? by Edwinmason(m): 1:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
dandydrey:

Lol.. Dat must be a joke
she was hundred per cent serious
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You've Told Someone Or You've Ever Being Told? by luvcarz(m): 9:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
When I was in primary school, I told a friend of mine dt I av been to UI severally and dt just before u get dere, dere is a neighborhood where cars drive on there roofing sheets, he did not believe it and I showed him the cars driving on the roofing sheets from the first floor of my house, then he was convinced.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari No Fit Do Me Anything / Datz Me Chilling With The Couples [nicki Minaj And Meek Mill] In NEW YORK City / Can You Finish All This? :o :/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.