Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Christians What Do You Think Atheists Would do When They Discover GOD Exists? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians What Do You Think Atheists Would do When They Discover GOD Exists? (693 Views)

How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? / Fellow Christians: What Is Happening To Us? / Christians:What Fruit Did Adam And Eve Eat Inside The Garden Of Eden? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christians What Do You Think Atheists Would do When They Discover GOD Exists? by theunusualmoon(m): 10:23am On Dec 21, 2014
Will they choose to submit and worship GOD or will they still question GOD's authority?

Don't be suprised,with the kind of arguments they put up, I think some of them may even be willing to join Lucifer's army.

What do you think?
Re: Christians What Do You Think Atheists Would do When They Discover GOD Exists? by podosci(m): 10:58am On Dec 21, 2014
theunusualmoon:
Will they choose to submit and worship GOD or will they still question GOD's authority?

Don't be suprised,with the kind of arguments they put up, I think some of them may even be willing to join Lucifer's army.

What do you think?
There might be a God or there might not be a God, i av nt made up my mind on that.....but one thing is certain that Religion is a sham and a way to control people and let people into a revolving slavery of the mind for eternity.....what if there is a God but he didnt ask people to donate their hard earned money on sundays or kill people blow there selfs up.......what if the God jst wants people to do Good and nt do Bad.....what if Jesus was imagined or over exaggerated and Muhammed was a lunatic who though he saw angels?......and some people used the memories of this two supposed prophet to create religions so has to have control over there subjects and enslave mam for eternity?
For all your informatiom, Organic compounds have been found on mars by the robot sent there by NASA and more and more planets and galaxies are being discovered every blessed day. In the past you were not allowed to say the sun was the center of the universe, infact scientist and other forward thinking minds were executed by the church for saying anything that does nt correspond with the bible but for the self sacrifice of some some men ( who you condem as atheist) broke free of that shackle and today the OP and other religious followers are able to use phones, internet, cars and other inventions of science....
OP. to ans your Question has a believer in science and technology, and .under the principles of science, any theory that is proven with facts and evidence is to be accepted, IF God proves himself with facts and evidence that he trully exist, i would believe im him nd mayb start worshiping him
My own Question is, If God is proven not to exist, would you still believ in God?
Re: Christians What Do You Think Atheists Would do When They Discover GOD Exists? by finofaya: 12:18pm On Dec 21, 2014
theunusualmoon:

What do you think?

Yahweh? I'd have to find a way to decimate my soul.

But you know that objections to his morality cannot be settled merely because he is shown to exist. The only thing that'll change is that I'd discard my atheistic leanings (not that it can be helped anyway).

(1) (Reply)

Fr. Mbaka Vs. Buhari / The Lily And The Bluebird / Your Utterance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.