Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,190 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

10 Lies About Money. - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Lies About Money. (18719 Views)

Seven (7) Ways To Adjust Your Mindset About Money / 13 Money Lies You Should Stop Telling Yourself By Age 30 / A Word Of Advice About (MONEY RITUALS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Lies About Money. by Hero10001: 4:41pm On Dec 21, 2014
Promking:
Girls Hate Money
Believe it or not
*yinmu*
Re: 10 Lies About Money. by Hero10001: 4:44pm On Dec 21, 2014
libertyfather:
Money makes the world go round
Without women all the money in the world would have no meaning!
Re: 10 Lies About Money. by jarvis4: 6:27pm On Dec 21, 2014
Money gives u proper pride
Re: 10 Lies About Money. by Donnyboy(m): 8:17pm On Dec 21, 2014
sibepoc:
Money cannot buy everything
plz specify I.e Life and ticket to Heaven
Re: 10 Lies About Money. by unmask: 8:18pm On Dec 21, 2014
Daniel2802:
1. Money is not important.

This is a big lie. If anyone says that money isn't important then why is he/she working or looking for a job?

2. Money is evil.

FYI money isn't evil, it is the love of money that is evil.

3. Money never hurts anybody.

Money hurts people. Most people are hurt indirectly by money.

4. More money will solve your problems and guarantee happiness.

More money might solve your problems but it can't guarantee happiness instead it brings more problems.

5. Some are destined to be wealthy some not.

Where is it written that you are supposed to be poor? Everybody is destined for riches.

6. God doesn't want you to be financially prosperous.

God wants us all to be prosperous. He loves us all and wants the very best for us.

7. There is nothing you can do about your financial situation.

That's another excuse for people to be lazy. If you are hardworking your financial situation will change for good.

8. Money is unspiritual.

Anyone who says so should check his bible well. God promised us riches which implies wealth.

9. It is selfish and wrong to give and expect more in return.

Remember the saying that givers never lack. You help people so that others might help you.

10. Add yours.
11. Please ignore all the rubbish above
Re: 10 Lies About Money. by moriton(m): 11:13pm On Dec 21, 2014
Tinubu:
Nigerian mentality:

"Anyone richer than me is definitely a ritualist" undecided

A rich childless man has definitely gone to the spirit world and exchanged all his children for money angry

Anytime a rich man's close relation dies, he has used them to update his money ritual

Being poor automatically indicates that one old man in the village has photoshopped your destiny....

Being the richest in your family automatically makes you the 'first son' of the house.

NIGERIA IS INDEED BEUTIFUL
These sir are the after effects of too much local nollywood movies watched while growing up. YOU DOUBT?...take a lid and let the kid get addicted to telemundo. .The kid will tell u a lot about romance when 18 and will not even have an idea of what rituals are.
Re: 10 Lies About Money. by Sutherland(m): 8:28am On Dec 22, 2014
More money more problems
Re: 10 Lies About Money. by Daniel2802(m): 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
unmask:
11. Please ignore all the rubbish above
Why?
Re: 10 Lies About Money. by autofreak2020(m): 8:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
Daniel2802:
Jesus wasn't poor. Being rich also means living comfortably which Jesus lived.
is this what you read about him or what your pastor said about him?
Suddenly, you fine-tuned a topic that has a very heavy tone of MONEY in it.
Please go back to any testament you are comfortable with and come out with lists of rich, just comfortable and poor prophets in the scriptures.
Re: 10 Lies About Money. by Daniel2802(m): 9:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
autofreak2020:

is this what you read about him or what your pastor said about him?
Suddenly, you fine-tuned a topic that has a very heavy tone of MONEY in it.
Please go back to any testament you are comfortable with and come out with lists of rich, just comfortable and poor prophets in the scriptures.
All the prophets didn't lack anything.
God provided there needs for them.
Re: 10 Lies About Money. by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 23, 2014
rozayx5:
Vanity Upon Vanity

Solomon made enough money, banged enough women and had the best of life only to deceive people that its vanity, and broke azz/lazy people will be using the statement to console themselves

better go out and hustle and stop listening to that statement, i hate hearing it

did u say deceive people? dis is outer foolishness cos of d care of dis world, deceitfulness & lust of d eyes caused you to blow dis out of context.

Now let me feed ur little mind. Whether you like it or not both poverty and wealth are vanity.

VANITY MEANS ANYTHING YOU CAN'T TAKE ALONG WITH YOU TO THE GRAVE OR HELL OR HEAVEN. For naked we came to this world and so shall we go.

VANITY ALSO MEANS ANYTHING CREATED BY MAN THAT DOES NOT LAST FOREVER . Point one thing in the world today that can't be destroyed . ALMIGHTY YAHWEH has even let us know dis present earth will be MELT with fervent heat.

In the new testament Jesus warned us to lay up treasures in heaven were thieves and robbers can't break into. What does this metaphor means to you?

Yes money & wealth is very good but the love of it is the evil in the world today. The love of money means idolizing and seeking the end rather than the honest means.

Solomon in all is glory & riches to the extent that his gold were said to be as SAND - what does this mean to you?

The bible said young man enjoy your youth for the time come were you will say you have no pleasure in them

Is your life so go ahead and do like Solomon bleap enough chicks, marry 300 wives 700 concubines,

Your foolishness didn't allow you to know that God allow Solomon tastes this things so that blind people like you will know there is no GAIN in this things. All women Kitty cats are the same & Solomon prove it so.
http://wahiduddin.net/words/vanity.htm
Re: 10 Lies About Money. by rozayx5(m): 8:18am On Dec 23, 2014
tom29reloaded:

[s]did u say deceive people? dis is outer foolishness cos of d care of dis world, deceitfulness & lust of d eyes caused you to blow dis out of context.

Now let me feed ur little mind. Whether you like it or not both poverty and wealth are vanity.

VANITY MEANS ANYTHING YOU CAN'T TAKE ALONG WITH YOU TO THE GRAVE OR HELL OR HEAVEN. For naked we came to this world and so shall we go.

VANITY ALSO MEANS ANYTHING CREATED BY MAN THAT DOES NOT LAST FOREVER . Point one thing in the world today that can't be destroyed . ALMIGHTY YAHWEH has even let us know dis present earth will be MELT with fervent heat.

In the new testament Jesus warned us to lay up treasures in heaven were thieves and robbers can't break into. What does this metaphor means to you?

Yes money & wealth is very good but the love of it is the evil in the world today. The love of money means idolizing and seeking the end rather than the honest means.

Solomon in all is glory & riches to the extent that his gold were said to be as SAND - what does this mean to you?

The bible said young man enjoy your youth for the time come were you will say you have no pleasure in them

Is your life so go ahead and do like Solomon bleap enough chicks, marry 300 wives 700 concubines,

Your foolishness didn't allow you to know that God allow Solomon tastes this things so that blind people like you will know there is no GAIN in this things. All women Kitty cats are the same & Solomon prove it so.[/s]
undecided
Re: 10 Lies About Money. by PenSoftCorp(m): 9:14am On Dec 23, 2014
i know most people have money to Bleep pussy
Re: 10 Lies About Money. by autofreak2020(m): 1:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
Daniel2802:

All the prophets didn't lack anything.
God provided there needs for them.
You are allowing sentiment to veil you, God made some prophets poor intentionally to teach us lessons that no matter what you are passing through right now, it has happened to the people of the past.
Re: 10 Lies About Money. by Daniel2802(m): 9:35pm On Dec 24, 2014
autofreak2020:

You are allowing sentiment to veil you, God made some prophets poor intentionally to teach us lessons that no matter what you are passing through right now, it has happened to the people of the past.
okay
Re: 10 Lies About Money. by ritababe(f): 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2014
Daniel2802:
okay

guy how far, long time
Re: 10 Lies About Money. by Daniel2802(m): 11:34am On Dec 28, 2014
ritababe:

guy how far, long time
I dy oh,you just scarce. I sent you a PM na.
Re: 10 Lies About Money. by ritababe(f): 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2014
Daniel2802:

I dy oh,you just scarce. I sent you a PM na.

na u scarce no b me oh, i nor see your pm oh
Re: 10 Lies About Money. by Daniel2802(m): 12:03am On Dec 31, 2014
ritababe:

na u scarce no b me oh, i nor see your pm oh
PM your number for Whatsapp tinz.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Start A Delivery/courier Business In Nigeria HiTNG / UBA Announces Availability Of New Naira Notes At Atms / Naira Appreciates To ₦‎1,650/$ At Parallel Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.