Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Kcee Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars. (702 Views)

Kcee Shows His Toned Arms & Tattoo In New Post-workout Photo / Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars / Burna Boy Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kcee Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars. by englishmart(m): 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2014
Kcee who won the Hip Hop World Revelation at the Headies Awards has took to instagram to inspire and thank God for blessing him in 2014. The singer shows off his fleet of cars saying God is not a late God, He's able.

"Thank you God for all your blessings in 2014 He is not a late God he's able"

http://www.jaybossng.com/2014/12/kcee-shows-off-his-fleet-of-cars.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Kcee Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars. by IKJ66(m): 1:10pm On Dec 21, 2014
Just Dey limpopo dey bro,,,,
Re: Kcee Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars. by LaurelP(m): 1:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
My only hope is dat you're also investing some money. Not just acquiring luxury property
Re: Kcee Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 21, 2014
watch out. God is doing my own
Re: Kcee Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars. by alhajimikehell(m): 1:28pm On Dec 21, 2014
shey na HP e buy am ni
Re: Kcee Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars. by agarawu23(m): 1:41pm On Dec 21, 2014
so? or shld I upload my fleets too?
Re: Kcee Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars. by englishmart(m): 1:52pm On Dec 21, 2014
can someone close this thread for me pls.?

(1) (Reply)

Bling Alert! Shine Begho Of Cool FM Is Engaged (photo) / Photos: Patoranking Dresses Up In School Uniform For Performance / No Man Has Seen My unclothedness – Buhari's Daughter, Zahrabuhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.