Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!!! (543 Views)

Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! / Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus / Prayer Warriors Say My Boyfriend Is Not The Husband For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!!! by reganvida: 1:12pm On Dec 21, 2014
Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!!

1.Ladies/GentleMen : They pray/stop when they are asked to... They dont shout in prayer,they talk to God with respect,..They are always calm and follow along the pastor's prayer points..
2.Wall/Floor Fighters: This group of people will keep on banging on the wall shouting at it..the later will go on the Kneels and keep on hitting it and stamping on the floor.... As if it's the one that caused them their problems..
3.One syllabic Warriors: This category of people surprise me sha.. You see them speaking in tongues in one syllable and shouting.. rah Tah boh sey teah reh or " Oluwa se" and same time shaking their in same rhythm vigorously.. I be like mehn this one is strong..
4.Dumb warriors: When the pastor raise a prayer point and expect every one to pray.. You see people struggling to shout,say words but no sound is coming out.. You be like nah the prayer make you dumb?
5.Super Warriors:This people are ready to fight spiritually and physically when a prayer point is raised.. Mehn this people will turn vampires,take fighting stance ,all the muscles in their body will stiffen, the fingers in their hands will form star shape, they will shake their heads vigorously,you see the veins on their heads pop out and their voice will change..and their tongues are classic..
As if Devil come now dem go fight am..
6.Choir warriors : When the pastor said clearly Let us PRAY.. He didnt say let us SING.. But when a prayer point is raised.. You see them raising one special number ''Touch me one more time ooohh Lord'' i be like where were you when praises were going on?
7.Dormant Warriors : They won't pray, they just be waiting for the Pastor to shout IJN and their own Amen is always the loudest... Who is decieving who ?
8.Notice me warriors : They keep on shouting out their prayers,maybe so people will notice them or.. Dont know they be like
''God which type of car should i buy for this xmas'',
Lord send me a girl to marry money is not the problem'' etc..
I know my God is not Deaf ni..
9.Group prayer warriors ; I fear this group.. When ever its a group prayer and you asked to hold each other please dont hold mechanics,Force men,manual Jobmen.. They will hold you hand tight and fling it as if it's skipping rope.. After that prayer you won't be able to lift A4 paper..

10. Feel free to add your own Number ten

COPIED!!!
Re: Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!!! by Viktoh(m): 1:34pm On Dec 21, 2014
grin
Re: Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!!! by seankay(m): 4:13pm On Dec 21, 2014
The Sleeping crew- they go down on their knees only to sleep off and later wake up when the Usher taps them or by the sound emanating from the speaker. Note (they wake up few minutes after d prayer session)
Re: Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!!! by reganvida: 8:12pm On Dec 21, 2014
seankay:
The Sleeping crew- they go down on their knees only to sleep off and later wake up when the Usher taps them or by the sound emanating from the speaker. Note (they wake up few minutes after d prayer session)

Lol! That one join too.

(1) (Reply)

Funny Ways Christains Pray In The Church. / Inside The Teen Mania: Christian Child Abuse Cult ( Shocking ) / Are You Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.