Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Jamb & Admission: Tips To Consider Before Applying For Jamb (must Read) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb & Admission: Tips To Consider Before Applying For Jamb (must Read) (407 Views)

7 Documents To Have Before Applying For Undergraduate Scholarships / JAMB Admission Status Out... Jamb.org.ng / JAMB Admission List Available Online:: JAMB UPLOAD NEW LIST check now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamb & Admission: Tips To Consider Before Applying For Jamb (must Read) by Koyeweb: 1:15pm On Dec 21, 2014
This guide is for all the candidates who want to apply for The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, (JAMB) Examination, we presenting to you the common mistakes to avoid when applying for admission into any Higher Institution in Nigeria.
In the UTME, applicants are allowed to choose two universities, two polytechnics and two colleges. (Although this has changed in the 2014 UTME)
In the UTME form, you will see 1st most preferred choice, 1st more preferred choice,1st preferred choice then 2nd most preferred choice and 2nd preferred choice. In my own best form of selection, I will put it like this:
1st most preferred ……………………………………….……………
…… 1st university
1st more preferred …………………………………………………………. 1st polytechnic
1st preferred …………………………..………………………………… 1st college
2nd most preferred ……………………………………………………. 2nd university
2nd more preferred …………………………………………………….. 2nd polytechnics
3rd preferred ……………………………………………………………….. 2nd college
Take note that you can put it in any order depending on your reference. For instance, Colleges of Education may come before Polytechnics. In addition to this, there are other factors you need to keep in mind before filling in your institution. The following six points should help you in choosing your institution(s) when applying for JAMB Examination.

Cut – off Mark
You need to consider the cut-off mark of the university you intended going. (Please refer to our previous articles for a list of universities and their cut-off mark) on a list of and their cut-off mark) if you are sure you can beat cut-off th...>>>http://unnedu..com/2014/12/jamb-admission-tips-to-consider-before.html

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Help In Obtaining Your Pre-science/degree Forms? / Photo: Banky W-i Will Rest Well When I Die / Notice To LAUTECH PDS Regularized Students – 2013/14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.