Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Photo: Is This Really Genevieve Nnaji’s Daughter? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Is This Really Genevieve Nnaji’s Daughter? (49295 Views)

New Pictures Of Actress Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter Chimebuka / Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter In Sexy Cloths - Pictures / Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Is This Really Genevieve Nnaji’s Daughter? by Samzzy94(m): 10:31pm On Dec 21, 2014
Datz my future wifey lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Photo: Is This Really Genevieve Nnaji’s Daughter? by Samzzy94(m): 10:35pm On Dec 21, 2014
KingBish:

Oya collect mention!

Nna ur body structure is massive just the way i lyk it...pm asap or i pm u
Re: Photo: Is This Really Genevieve Nnaji’s Daughter? by MarieSucre(f): 10:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
I thought this picture had been debunked as that of her younger sister's in another thread.
Re: Photo: Is This Really Genevieve Nnaji’s Daughter? by LillyAnne(f): 7:51am On Dec 22, 2014
firstolalekan:

Keep your ugly black mouth shut jor!
Must the girl be beautiful in his eyes too?
And even more frustrations.. grin

Pele...It's well cry
Re: Photo: Is This Really Genevieve Nnaji’s Daughter? by ask4bk(m): 9:29am On Dec 22, 2014
I know her personally, and thats she. Met her years ago, when her identity was supposed to be hidden by the public. But thats no more the case.
Genevieve aint hiding her as media believes. She's just living her normal life and often she posts on facebook images of her mum and calls her beautiful.

Gennie's bro even sings in our parish church.
Re: Photo: Is This Really Genevieve Nnaji’s Daughter? by firstolalekan(m): 11:55am On Dec 22, 2014
LillyAnne:
And even more frustrations.. grin

Pele...It's well cry
Dear mumu, please define frustration.
Re: Photo: Is This Really Genevieve Nnaji’s Daughter? by collinsworth(m): 4:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
Am i the only one who thinks that this is a photo of Genevieve when she was younger??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rema's Fans Wear Face Mask To Welcome Him In America (Photos) / Hollywood Is Crashing Down And Ellen Degeneres Is Going Nuts / Mercy Aigbe's Beautiful Dining Room (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.