Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,367 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:43 PM

New Pictures Of Actress Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter Chimebuka - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Pictures Of Actress Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter Chimebuka (31314 Views)

Actress Genevieve Nene Is Dead (Pictured) / Meet Genevieve Nnaji’s Daughter, Chimebuka (see Her Photos) / New Photos Of Genevieve Nnaji’s Beautiful Daughter, Chimebuka Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Pictures Of Actress Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter Chimebuka by baskettmouth: 5:16am On Feb 05, 2015
Nollywood super star Actress Genevieve Nnaji has a daughter. Her name is Chimebuka but her friends call her Theo. Genevieve Nnaji got pregnant when she was a teenager but because of her parents’ church policy, she could not get rid of the pregnancy. Today she is happy and proud that her daughter is now a big girl at 20 ish!!!
See Chimebuka’s pic below.

View More Photos >>> http://..com/2015/02/photos-meet-genevieve-nnajis-daughter.html

Re: New Pictures Of Actress Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter Chimebuka by Danhumprey: 5:36am On Feb 05, 2015
And who is the babydaddy?

3 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Actress Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter Chimebuka by bewla(m): 6:08am On Feb 05, 2015
not close to her mother beauty
Re: New Pictures Of Actress Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter Chimebuka by mikigen(m): 6:12am On Feb 05, 2015
She aint bad @ all took after her mum....just a curvy version of genevive..lol
Re: New Pictures Of Actress Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter Chimebuka by qadeerkug(m): 6:16am On Feb 05, 2015
wella d girl resemble her sha buh who be her popsy nah....
Re: New Pictures Of Actress Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter Chimebuka by buygala(m): 6:17am On Feb 05, 2015
Never and fresher version of an already perfect woman

She looks very very edible embarassed ...... Can someone please pass me her contacts. .. God has just revealed to me that she is my missing rib

I swear by my left testicle angry.... I won't impregnate her before marriage and dump her.... My love for her is as real as GEJ's cluelessness embarassed

3 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Actress Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter Chimebuka by Ahmed0336(m): 6:23am On Feb 05, 2015
Her legs sha undecided
Re: New Pictures Of Actress Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter Chimebuka by vjsmiles: 6:28am On Feb 05, 2015
old picture
Re: New Pictures Of Actress Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter Chimebuka by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 05, 2015
I thought you said NEW?

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Actress Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter Chimebuka by Arbiola(f): 9:10am On Feb 05, 2015
My babe is just getting beautiful day by day.
Re: New Pictures Of Actress Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter Chimebuka by Babe2sure(f): 9:35am On Feb 05, 2015
OP, these are old pictures now.
Re: New Pictures Of Actress Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter Chimebuka by EmmySparky(m): 9:58am On Feb 05, 2015
Not half as pretty as her mum...but she get curves sha...
Re: New Pictures Of Actress Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter Chimebuka by 3agStudyAbroad: 9:59am On Feb 05, 2015
Do you want to study in UK, USA, CANADA, GERMANY, AUSTRALIA, HOLLAND, MALTA, NEW ZEALAND, TURKEY, CYPRUS? For your foundation, Undergraduate, top-up, post graduate (pre masters & masters) programs. Contact 3AG! We have offices in Lagos, Abuja and Benin! Call 08189459825 for enquiries!
Re: New Pictures Of Actress Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter Chimebuka by Morhziez(m): 10:10am On Feb 05, 2015
She is cute!!
HURRAY!!!
A Big Happie Birthday to me!
NairaLandsrs Help Me Celebrate
Re: New Pictures Of Actress Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter Chimebuka by suzelle: 10:17am On Feb 05, 2015
Hurry, there has been testimonies of this opportunity, a very good paying part time job, its running out fast. Register at http://www.cashripe.com/?id=Suzelle. Its easy, free and fun.
Re: New Pictures Of Actress Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter Chimebuka by edwife(f): 12:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
Fake news...

She said it herself,if there is anything she will keep till her grave is the identity of her daughter,so keep guessing....

Have you ever seen kate henshaw's daughter?

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Actress Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter Chimebuka by macdelene(m): 12:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
na old pix grin
Re: New Pictures Of Actress Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter Chimebuka by Lovebond34(m): 12:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
so much resemblance...cute pix
Re: New Pictures Of Actress Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter Chimebuka by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 05, 2015
Sooooo pwetty!!!!!
Re: New Pictures Of Actress Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter Chimebuka by floragregs(f): 3:20pm On Feb 05, 2015
U pple have started again abi. That's a fan that looks like her! She said she will not reveal her daughter's identity, that's clearly not her daughter!
Re: New Pictures Of Actress Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter Chimebuka by Engrpj(m): 4:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
Shes too pompous grin

(1) (Reply)

Female Fan Draws Photo Of Bobrisky With Makeup (Photos) / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe With Atiku, Peter Obi (Photos) / Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Fans Who Say Working Out Has Made Her Uglier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.