Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,484 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Tutorial On How To Upload Pics On Nairaland - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Tutorial On How To Upload Pics On Nairaland (1233 Views)

Tutorial On How To Create A Blog - Start To Finish / Other Ways To Upload Your File To Waptrick / How To Upload A Song(your Song) Or Other Application Or File To Waptrick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tutorial On How To Upload Pics On Nairaland by Sub5(m): 4:37pm On Dec 21, 2014
Hello to all newbie,
I made a simple pictorial tutorial to show you guys how you can upload pics on Nairaland. This has been ask before and i believe the mod did put that Nairalander through. however this tutorial shows you 3 methods on how you can do this.
One of this method is using the attache option,

How to upload your pics
After typing your post,
1. Click on Browse, this pop up a folder on your PC asking yo to select file to upload.

if you are interested in know the other 2 method, please do read more at http://www.allstudentforum.com/index.php/topic,4315.0.html i have included pictorial demonstration to help you guys out with.
Re: Tutorial On How To Upload Pics On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
Very funny
Re: Tutorial On How To Upload Pics On Nairaland by Sub5(m): 9:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
jboy73:
Very funny
Whats funny?
Re: Tutorial On How To Upload Pics On Nairaland by fdrfdert: 2:33pm On May 07, 2020
vv

(1) (Reply)

Want To Start Blogging? I Will Help You Setup A Blog / What Is Wrong With This Logo? / Pls How Do I Create A Squeeze Page With Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.