Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Do You Need Someone To Create A Phishing Page For You? Hire Me - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Need Someone To Create A Phishing Page For You? Hire Me (1191 Views)

Phishing Tools (professional Phishing Page) / 5 Things To Consider Before You Hire A Web Design Company In Nigeria In 2018 / How To Make Facebook Phishing Page With Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Someone To Create A Phishing Page For You? Hire Me by Tittusstar22(m): 9:42am On Jun 08, 2017
Phishing is the most common technique used for hacking FB passwords. It is easy for
anyone who is having little technical
knowledge to get a phishing page done. Many people become a victim of Phishing page due to its trustworthy layout and appearance.

How phishing works? In simple words, Phishing is a process of creating a duplicate copy of a reputed website’s page in the intention of
stealing user’s password or other
sensitive information like credit card details. In our topic, Creating a page which perfectly looks like Facebook login page but in a different URL like fakebook.com or http://faecbook.com or any URL which pretends to be legit. When a user lands on such a page, he/she might think that is real Facebook login page and asking them
to provide their username and password.
So the people who do not find phishing
page suspicious might enter their username,
password and the password information would be sent to the Facebook hacker.

contact me: www.facebook.com/titusrapuluchukwu.rapuluchukwu
Re: Do You Need Someone To Create A Phishing Page For You? Hire Me by Felicity2343: 3:09am On Apr 07
Too bad how difficult it is to get a legit and trusted online hacker, i have been scammed many times trying to get a job done by an hacker. I want to thank ( REMOTESPYHACKER ) for coming through for me and getting my job done. Now i have access to the text messages and photos of my partner without his knowledge. i can proudly recommend your good works to other people in need of hacking service. contact ( remote spy hacker @ gm ail c om )

(1) (Reply)

Help, I Need A Script For School Website Portal / Get Special Web Skills In Joomla,wordpress,open Cart, And Php Now!!! / Recently Approved Nigerian Adsense Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.