Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,066 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! (10395 Views)

Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! / View Point: Feminism Threatens Marriage And Family Values. / Adichie’s Feminism: Vacuums And Fallacies By A. Gonzaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by KanwuliaJara: 7:25pm On Dec 21, 2014
Does this mean they are not CHRISTIANS. . . with the HEAD OF THE HOUSEHOLD madness? wink
Only in AFRICA do we have a 71 year-old female! shocked
Okay. . . SLJ has been the Liberian President for DONKEY YEARS!
Check out that Ukranian abi na Argentina PM! shocked
MY AGE-MATE. . . and just as HOT! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMQzMmRnjsA

See that FILIPINO President? shocked
Bangladesh nko? shocked

I can't believe that Indian PM is 75! shocked
Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by KanwuliaJara: 7:33pm On Dec 21, 2014
Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 21, 2014
I love this thread! Inspiration! Ladies listen and learn! wink cool
Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by KanwuliaJara: 7:35pm On Dec 21, 2014
Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by KanwuliaJara: 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by crackhaus: 7:50pm On Dec 21, 2014
KanwuliaJara:
Does this mean they are not CHRISTIANS. . . with the HEAD OF THE HOUSEHOLD madness? wink
Only in AFRICA do we have a 71 year-old female! shocked
Okay. . . SLJ has been the Liberian President for DONKEY YEARS!
Check out that Ukranian PM! shocked
MY AGE-MATE. . . and just as HOT! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMQzMmRnjsA

See that FILIPINO President? shocked
Bangladesh nko? shocked

I can't believe that Indian PM is 75! shocked
Before you start on your usual roller-coaster of never ending craziness, which of these women are feminists?

And you think you're hot oo? Hehehehe....gringrin
It's allowed my dear Kanwulia - if you don't blow your horns, who will?

9 Likes

Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by KanwuliaJara: 7:51pm On Dec 21, 2014
carefreewannabe:
I love this thread! Inspiration! Ladies listen and learn! wink cool

We have a loooooooooooong way to go in AFRICA!!!!

Chai!!!! cry

1 Like

Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 21, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

We have a loooooooooooong way to go in AFRICA!!!!

Chai!!!! cry

Definitely!
Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by KanwuliaJara: 7:55pm On Dec 21, 2014
crackhaus:

Before you start on your usual roller-coaster of never ending craziness, which of those women are feminists?

Of course I am '-ot' oooo. . . . cool
I dun need anyone to tell me!
I tell myself anyday. . .anytime! kiss
Blokos is NEVER involved!
Thank you!

Please, don't bring your 'AFRICAN' definition of 'feminism' here o. . .
Go to 'dinachi's' threads abeg!

Please. . .learn!
FEMINISM MEANS BREAKING THE GLASS CEILING IMPRISONING THE MINDS OF WOMEN. . . .SUBJECTED TO THE ABUSE OF SEXISM!
FROM MEN OR WOMEN ALL OVER THE WORLD!!!!! kiss
Thank you!!!! kiss

8 Likes

Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by bukatyne(f): 7:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
crackhaus:

Before you start on your usual roller-coaster of never ending craziness, which of these women are feminists?

And they told you they are/were not?

@OP: Kudos to then

2 Likes

Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by lilmax(m): 7:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
You mean you guys want to celebrate 10 most evil women in the world?

1 Like

Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by KanwuliaJara: 8:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by crackhaus: 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Of course I am '-ot' oooo. . . . cool
I dun need anyone to tell me!
I tell myself anyday. . .anytime! kiss
Blokos is NEVER involved!
Thank you!

Please, don't bring your 'AFRICAN' definition of 'feminism' here o. . .
Go to 'dinachi's' threads abeg!

Please. . .learn!
FEMINISM MEANS BREAKING THE GLASS CEILING IMPRISONING THE MINDS OF WOMEN. . . .SUBJECTED TO THE ABUSE OF SEXISM!
FROM MEN OR WOMEN ALL OVER THE WORLD!!!!! kiss
Thank you!!!!
kiss
This is what the first and second wave feminism achieved, equal playing field and equal representation in the eyes of the law...as all humans should be, black and white inclusive.

Now tell me which type of feminism you practise as a woman in the west?
Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by KanwuliaJara: 8:02pm On Dec 21, 2014
lilmax:
You mean you guys want to celebrate 10 most evil women in the world?

That was just a 'contrast'!
Before one of you 'brings it up'!
Just wanted to acknowledge THERE ARE EVIL WOMEN TOO.
Evil, just like GOOD is VERRRY POWERFUL! kiss

Now. . .behave and pay attention! wink

6 Likes

Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by crackhaus: 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2014
bukatyne:

And they told you they are/were?

Remind me again, aren't this people political office holders?
You mean they would be feminists and we wouldn't know?
Please tell me you're kidding.

Have you ever stopped to think that of the majority of women who presently and publicly brand themselves feminists, most are musicians, actors, writers, and media professionals with a brand to sell.

The real feminists were freedom fighters and activists, they held rallies, conventions, and marched through streets holding banners crying out for the disenfranchisement of the women folk - they walked their talk and changed lives.

What you have now are clowns, and no sensible female politician in this day and age will be a feminist or more so, even admit to be one.

7 Likes

Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by KanwuliaJara: 8:12pm On Dec 21, 2014
bukatyne:

See this GERMAN WOMAN!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXAwx11O6Dc

1 Like

Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by KanwuliaJara: 8:13pm On Dec 21, 2014
crackhaus:

This is what the first and second wave feminism has achieved, equal playing field and equal representation in the eyes of the law...as all humans should be, black and white inclusive.

Now tell me which type of feminism you practise as a woman in the west?

Do you realize that 90% of female leaders are in THE WESTERN WORLD? undecided
So, feminism has 'DIFFERENT WAVES'? undecided
Is that the 'NL-AFRICAN MAN'S INTERPRETATION' or WOT? undecided

Why can't you EVER be happy for STRONG WOMEN IN POWER?
Does it cause you to be IMPOT-ENT? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by KanwuliaJara: 8:24pm On Dec 21, 2014
Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by crackhaus: 8:26pm On Dec 21, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Do you realize that 90% of female leaders are in THE WESTERN WORLD? undecided
So, feminism has 'DIFFERENT WAVES'? undecided
Is that the 'NL-AFRICAN MAN'S INTERPRETATION' or WOT? undecided

Why can't you EVER be happy for STRONG WOMEN IN POWER?
Does it cause you to be IMPOT-ENT? undecided
I know it was only a matter of time before you resort to your ghetto ramblings when you have nothing else to say.
I will let that impotence talk slide.

So you didn't know that feminism has different waves, so sad. Just like the other pseudo-feminists on here who became dumbfounded and started stuttering when I revealed that info to them, you are not alone. cool

I have nothing against strong women in power, in fact I appreciate the fact that they got to such heights in male-dominated politics.
Just don't brand them feminists, they are not.

8 Likes

Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by KanwuliaJara: 8:30pm On Dec 21, 2014
Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by KanwuliaJara: 8:33pm On Dec 21, 2014
What makes a NIGERIAN WOMAN POWERFUL? wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4zoGvYVvSE
Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by KanwuliaJara: 8:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
crackhaus:

I know it was only a matter of time before you resort to your ghetto ramblings when you have nothing else to say.
I will let that impotence talk slide.

So you didn't know that feminism has different waves, so sad. Just like the other pseudo-feminists on here who became dumbfounded and started stuttering when I revealed that info to them, you are not alone. cool

I have nothing against strong women in power, in fact I appreciate the fact that they got to such heights in male-dominated politics.
Just don't brand them feminists, they are not.

You see feminism in different waves. . . IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE SAME!
Fighting for the RIGHTS OF WOMEN. . . . !

Just like religion or words of any religious book, it can be interpreted in different ways. . . .depending on the agenda of the individual involved! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlcLP2m2b9k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_-4bVaXRQI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNpUxKSmeE4

3 Likes

Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by bukatyne(f): 9:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
crackhaus:

And they told you they are/were?

Remind me again, aren't this people political office holders?
You mean they would be feminists and we wouldn't know?
Please tell me you're kidding.

Have you ever stopped to think that the majority of women who presently and publicly brand themselves feminists, mostly are musicians, actors, writers, and media professionals with a brand to sell.

The real feminists were freedom fighters and activists, they held rallies, conventions, and marched through streets holding banners crying out for the disenfranchisement of the women folk - they walked their talk and changed lives.

What you have now are clowns, and no sensible female politician in this day and age will be a feminist or more so, even admit to be one.

This long post to a one liner?

@bold, interesting... I thought feminism was from the devil grin

Instead of you to tell self acclaimed feminists to talk the talk and walk the walk, you decided to throw away the baby and bath water. What feminists of old stood for still stands whether we have rascals and nippl'es freer or not.

6 Likes

Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by chillis1: 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Just like religion or words of any religious book, it can be interpreted in different ways. . . .depending on the agenda of the individual involved! kiss

Na crackhaus you dey waste your energy on.

He is just like a more learned version of dinachi. grin

1 Like

Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by crackhaus: 10:21pm On Dec 21, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

I don't see feminism in waves, IT IS categorized into that by the people who invented it - it has fought for the social and civil rights of women and it has succeeded.

What you have now are a certain group of impressionable and misguided people riding on it's past glory, while trying to upstage and take over the place and positions of men in the society.

Now what rights are you still lacking as a woman?

5 Likes

Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by KanwuliaJara: 10:27pm On Dec 21, 2014
crackhaus:

I don't see feminism in waves, IT IS categorized into by the people who invented it - it has fought for the social and civil rights of women and it has succeeded.

What you have now are a certain group of impressionable and misguided people riding on it's past glory, while trying to upstage and take over the place and positions of men in the society.

Now what rights are you still lacking as a woman?

As usual. . . you want to 'corner me' into a 'bush-argument'! grin
First of all, let us not bother with what 'others' invented.
I am more interested in WHAT YOU THINK! kiss
Put down your 'text-book'. . . I know you have "seen" the four walls of MANY CLASSROOMS!

Secondly. . . You are asking ME what rights I lack as a woman?
Heehn! You are asking ME. . . A NIGERIAN WOMAN. . . what rights I lack?

Do you have THE REST OF THE YEAR to discuss this? cheesy
It would not be enough. . . !

Why do YOU think I will die in AMERICA. . . and not in NIGERIA?

1. THE RIGHT TO MARRY 4 HUSBANDS! For starters without being stoned IN MY VILLAGE! grin

7 Likes

Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by KanwuliaJara: 10:31pm On Dec 21, 2014
chillis1:

Na crackhaus you dey waste your energy on.

He is just like a more learned version of dinachi. grin

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

* pisses on self *

1 Like

Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by crackhaus: 10:34pm On Dec 21, 2014
bukatyne:

Instead of you to tell self acclaimed feminists to talk the talk and walk the walk, you decided to throw away the baby and bath water. What feminists of old stood for still stands whether we have rascals and nippl'es freer or not.

Projecting!

I have made no comment on NL stating that feminism is evil - I know who did, and you should go argue that with him/them...don't type it to me to earn brownie points!

In case you have a short memory, I should probably remind you that I have dared some of you on this very same board to walk the talk.
I needn't mention monikers, but about two or three of them started listing the work they do regarding social work and motivational speaking...which is still not walking the feminism talk.

Most feminists of today are opportunists, simple.

What do you do as a feminist in the real world to support your cause?

4 Likes

Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by KanwuliaJara: 10:34pm On Dec 21, 2014
bukatyne:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! cool
You just took the words right out of my fingers!
The reason I was wondering about the 'waves' angle.
THE SAME THING THE OLD FEMINISTS FOUGHT FOR. . . IS THE SAME THING THE NEW FEMINISTS ARE FIGHTING FOR O.
Old ones die. . . new ones are born! Old SEXISTS die off. . . NEW ONES ARE BORN. It becomes a genetic cycle!
Thanks to 'religion' and 'AFRICAN CULTURE'!
Simple!

Thank you very much! kiss
Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by KanwuliaJara: 10:42pm On Dec 21, 2014
LIFE AS A NIGERIAN FEMALE!!!! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pNAmVNk2rc
Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by KanwuliaJara: 10:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by bukatyne(f): 10:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
crackhaus:

Projecting!

I have made no comment on NL stating that feminism is evil - I know who did, and you should go argue that with him/them...don't type it to me to earn brownie points!

In case you have a short memory, I should probably remind you that I have dared some of you on this very same board to walk the talk.
I needn't mention monikers, but about two or three of them started listing the work they do regarding social work and motivational speaking...which is still not walking the feminism talk.

Most feminists of today are opportunists, simple.

What do you do as a feminist in the real world to support your cause?

Can't you leave insults out of it?

This is Christmas season biko

Some 'feminists' are opportunitsts, rude etc etc. Yes I agree.

I live my life according to my beliefs. I do not expect special treatment because I am a lady. That said, when the treatments come on their own e.g. telling me to be served first, I take them.

When I was younger, I tried to always say no and I was seen as rude/unappreciative. Besides, it left some of them embarrassed angry. Now I appreciate them and try to do same to them and others around me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HELP!!! Should I Break Off My Engagement Or Go On With My Wedding?? / Wife's Mid-life Crises? / Why Do Nigerian Parents See Pidgin English As "Bad English"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.