Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Glo Is Out With Time Zone Package - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Is Out With Time Zone Package (2195 Views)

Wow Glo Is Excellent...check Out This Wonder / Glo Is Short-Changing Their Prepaid Internet Subscribers / Glo Is Compensating For The Lost Days! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Is Out With Time Zone Package by luluosas(m): 4:11pm On Dec 09, 2008
Do you know that glo is now the most cheapest GSM provider in Nigeria?
Thanks to the new package TIME ZONE from glo.
Check your glo to glo call rate now and compare it with the one you were paying before. You can't believe the difference.
Make your night call at 2kobo per second and experience the big change in tarrif.
Honestly, YOU must RULE your World.
Re: Glo Is Out With Time Zone Package by akintunero: 11:13am On Dec 12, 2008
Hello Bro, please how do i go about the glo stuff, is there a way it is been activated?
Re: Glo Is Out With Time Zone Package by just2nice(m): 12:53pm On Dec 12, 2008
I have recieved a couple of texts from Glo about their Time Zone package.So,what is it,Lulu,and how do one go about the activation of Time Zone?
Re: Glo Is Out With Time Zone Package by luluosas(m): 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2008
My brother, you don't need to activate glo time Zone. It is a default setting on all glo lines. It is another way of call reduction on the glo network.
Actually, you are now paying less than before on glo to glo calls all round the clock. To monitor how it work efficiently, any call you make from now, note the money in your account and subtract the current balance from your previous balance, then, you will get the difference which is the percentage they are offering you right now. It is that simple.
Re: Glo Is Out With Time Zone Package by luluosas(m): 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2008
Here is the full details from the glo website.

Glo Time Band Savings
Glo introduces another first. The Glo Time Band Savings allows you to maximize value for your calls. For you to enjoy the Glo Time Band Savings simply know the time that you want to make your call and reap the discount attached to that time band.
Benefits:
Applicable to all new and existing Glo prepaid customers
Discount applicable to the peak rate of the tariff plans. 

Time Band
Savings

12midnight – 4.59am    95%

5.00am – 7.59am          40%

8.00am – 11.59am         10%

12noon – 1.59pm           20%

2.00pm – 9.59pm            10%

10.00pm –11.59pm         30%

For prepaid customers using Glo Classic plus, Classic and Easy Talk, the Glo Time Band Tariff is as follows:
Glo Time Band

New Classic Tariff             New Classic Plus Tariff                 New Easy Talk Tariff                     
                                                 (k/sec)                                  (k/sec)                                       (k/sec)

12midnight – 4.59am                   4                                              2                                                   0

5.00am – 7.59am                         40                                            29                                                 25

8.00am – 11.59am                       63                                            43                                                 38

12noon – 1.59pm                         56                                            38                                                 34

2.00pm – 9.59pm                         63                                             43                                                 38

10.00pm – 11.59pm                     49                                             34                                                  29
Re: Glo Is Out With Time Zone Package by just1n(m): 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2008
*off topic* aint dis thread sup tu be for glo's new tarrif? Wat's dis bout forex naw?
Re: Glo Is Out With Time Zone Package by just2nice(m): 3:26pm On Dec 15, 2008
@justin.Christmas don reach na;he dey find money to take travel go villa.Lulu,thanks for the info.I use Glo on my other phone and with this useful information,I am going to now limit my Glo calls from 10pm to 8am to maximize the offer cheesy .
Re: Glo Is Out With Time Zone Package by luluosas(m): 10:40am On Dec 16, 2008
Ride on brother. I enjoyed it especially at midnight.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Transfer Pictures From Iphone To Other Devices? / I Need Suggestions On The Type Of Phone To Buy': HELP!! / Why Tecno Sale Rep Always Overhype Ordinary Phantom5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.