Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,207 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Construction Of Two Units Of 3 Bedroom Flat At Langbasa Ajah Lagos State. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of Two Units Of 3 Bedroom Flat At Langbasa Ajah Lagos State. (1860 Views)

DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] / Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri / 2 acres Of Land At Langbasa..2.5million/plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Construction Of Two Units Of 3 Bedroom Flat At Langbasa Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 8:07pm On Dec 21, 2014
We sincerely thank you all,for following us.we. appreciate your contributions. We pray that the almighty God will continue to bless you.merry xmas and happy new year in advance.
Main lounge
Dinning
kitchen
visitors room/toilet
Childrens room
master bedroom
Utility lobby.
It is a swampy land.we started with excavation, then formwork .followed by the reinforcement.these are the pictures.

Re: Construction Of Two Units Of 3 Bedroom Flat At Langbasa Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 6:57am On Dec 22, 2014
Setting our
Excavation
formwork
Reinforcement
casting of reinforcement base
Block setting.

Re: Construction Of Two Units Of 3 Bedroom Flat At Langbasa Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 1:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
Block setting to german floor
casting of starter column
external wall fill solid with concrete

Re: Construction Of Two Units Of 3 Bedroom Flat At Langbasa Ajah Lagos State. by Glaxx(m): 1:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
FP things
Re: Construction Of Two Units Of 3 Bedroom Flat At Langbasa Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 1:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
Block setting from German floor to roof level
Fixing of
column and lintel bar

Re: Construction Of Two Units Of 3 Bedroom Flat At Langbasa Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 2:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
Forming. Of the ark for front.it add more beauty to the building. My carpenter is an experience carpenter.

Re: Construction Of Two Units Of 3 Bedroom Flat At Langbasa Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 2:28pm On Dec 22, 2014
Side view. The ark in the exit from the kitchen, nice formwork and pure concrete. Our workers are good

Re: Construction Of Two Units Of 3 Bedroom Flat At Langbasa Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 2:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
A perfect round pillar with portable ark, Good supervision well trained workers and qualified Engineers.

Re: Construction Of Two Units Of 3 Bedroom Flat At Langbasa Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 7:21am On Dec 24, 2014
Nice structure. The formwork is perfectly done
An experience bricklyer. Nice block setting.
Expert in plastering.

Re: Construction Of Two Units Of 3 Bedroom Flat At Langbasa Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
Wishing you happy new year in advance
Re: Construction Of Two Units Of 3 Bedroom Flat At Langbasa Ajah Lagos State. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
lafolabi:
Nice structure. The formwork is perfectly done
An experience bricklyer. Nice block setting.
Expert in plastering.

This one that you're giving yourself accolades grin

We are the ones to give accolades now, you dey take our job?
Re: Construction Of Two Units Of 3 Bedroom Flat At Langbasa Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 9:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
Yoruba say, to alangba ba be sile latoke.
Anipe be tie yin mi, moyin arami.
Barrister nipe bo korin ti kodun, iwo yoo fi eti ara re gbo.
Re: Construction Of Two Units Of 3 Bedroom Flat At Langbasa Ajah Lagos State. by mufutau55(m): 12:15am On Dec 08, 2015
lafolabi:

Oga Lafolabi, NO, NO, NO. You have to translate this into English o. This is an international Network o. smiley I no understand and I can't shout o.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of Two Units Of 3 Bedroom Flat At Langbasa Ajah Lagos State. by Empiree: 1:48am On Dec 08, 2015
lafolabi:
lol grin
Re: Construction Of Two Units Of 3 Bedroom Flat At Langbasa Ajah Lagos State. by smiley001(m): 8:41am On Dec 08, 2015
lafolabi:
Wishing you happy new year in advance

Same to you sir.
Re: Construction Of Two Units Of 3 Bedroom Flat At Langbasa Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 1:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
God bless you, Smiley001.
You never promise and fail. Very truthful and straight forward. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Two Units Of 3 Bedroom Flat At Langbasa Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2015
mufutau55:

Oga Lafolabi, NO, NO, NO. You have to translate this into English o. This is an international Network o. smiley I no understand and I can't shout o.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of Two Units Of 3 Bedroom Flat At Langbasa Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2015
@mufutau55 sir meaning of the parable is that when lizard jump down from up ,the lizard will say if you don't praise me.I praise myself.

And late Barrister (musician) says if you sing bad song you will also listen to it.

Basically if you do good work or produced good product you will be proud and excited to advertise them to the world.thanks
Re: Construction Of Two Units Of 3 Bedroom Flat At Langbasa Ajah Lagos State. by smiley001(m): 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2015
lafolabi:
@mufutau55 sir meaning of the parable is that when lizard jump down from up ,the lizard will say if you don't praise me.I praise myself.

And late Barrister (musician) says if you sing bad song you will also listen to it.

Basically if you do good work or produced good product you will be proud and excited to advertise them to the world.thanks

Sir, I guess u like Barrister's music gan?
Re: Construction Of Two Units Of 3 Bedroom Flat At Langbasa Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2015
Yes, because he talk sence , and his song inspired me.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Two Units Of 3 Bedroom Flat At Langbasa Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 10:10pm On Dec 09, 2015
Yes, because he talk sense , and his song inspired me.thanks

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Two Units Of 3 Bedroom Flat At Langbasa Ajah Lagos State. by mufutau55(m): 10:26pm On Dec 09, 2015
lafolabi:
Basically if you do good work or produced good product you will be proud and excited to advertise them to the world. thanks

Oga Lafolabi... I sabi that proverb o. I was just pulling your legs o. I be original Yoruba man to the core.
And I believe I have almost all Barrister songs from when he first started todate. Even LP records before the birth of CD.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of Two Units Of 3 Bedroom Flat At Langbasa Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 10:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
@Hajji M.sir, it means you have over 120 of Barrister's albums?
Re: Construction Of Two Units Of 3 Bedroom Flat At Langbasa Ajah Lagos State. by mufutau55(m): 12:19am On Dec 10, 2015
lafolabi:
@Hajji M.sir, it means you have over 120 of Barrister's albums?

Yes Sir... I have about 90-95% of his recordings including some released Live Plays. I have converted most of the LPs to .MP3 for lifetime savings.
Music is my number one hobby. I have also met him several times during his performances.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of Two Units Of 3 Bedroom Flat At Langbasa Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 1:43am On Dec 10, 2015
I like to get some of his records from you sir.

If you are ready to spray him money then ,they could have allow you. Then used the opportunity to meet him
Re: Construction Of Two Units Of 3 Bedroom Flat At Langbasa Ajah Lagos State. by mufutau55(m): 3:30pm On Dec 10, 2015
lafolabi:
I like to get some of his records from you sir.
If you are ready to spray him money then ,they could have allow you. Then used the opportunity to meet him

No problem... when I will be around I will call to make arrangements..

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of Two Units Of 3 Bedroom Flat At Langbasa Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 3:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
Alright, thanks
Re: Construction Of Two Units Of 3 Bedroom Flat At Langbasa Ajah Lagos State. by skyps(m): 4:32pm On Dec 10, 2015
Nice one
Re: Construction Of Two Units Of 3 Bedroom Flat At Langbasa Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 10:31pm On Jan 02, 2016
Happy new year to everyone
Re: Construction Of Two Units Of 3 Bedroom Flat At Langbasa Ajah Lagos State. by omoarowolo12345: 11:02am On May 04, 2016
Hajj - Good morning.. I'm sorry just came across this post. I know its out of the line but you did mentioned about some Barrister songs you had. I will appreciate if you help me.. I have been busy finding IBA AGBA by Alh. Sikiru Ayinde Barrister. A live song for over an hour that year where he mentioned prominent people like President Shagari, Vice President Dr Alex Ekwueme, Saraki ( Turaki of Ilorin ) and the late General Muritala Muhammed, etc... Just wanted to give you an insight of what the song was all about may be you have that particular live song?

(1) (Reply)

For Your Kitchen Cabinet, Wardrobes, Beds, Painting, Hand Rails, And Interiors / To Let Tastefully 4bedroom Duplex + Relaxation @ Lekki Phase 1 (pics) For 2.7m / Tastefully Room And Parlour Self Contain At Sango,ijoko Rd ogba ayo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.