Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

What Does Christmas Mean To You? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / What Does Christmas Mean To You? (516 Views)

What Does Your Birthday Mean To You In One Word / What Does It Really Cost To Marry An Igbo Woman? / "Tomorrow Is 12.12.12. Does This Mean Anything To You?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Christmas Mean To You? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2014
In all perspective, everyone believe christmas day was the birth day of jesus christ. And to commemorate that day, we have to give to the needy and receive what comes our way hertily as a gift. But some people still have the believe that christmas is more than just give and receive. A great number of people don't even believe their is something like xmas which am also included (i will give my reason in my next topic).

But as for you who believe in xmas,what does it really mean to you??
Re: What Does Christmas Mean To You? by Emmyginger(m): 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2014
u are confusing ur sef..there is a contradiction in ur post
Re: What Does Christmas Mean To You? by softandsweet(f): 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2014
To me, chrismas has two meanings. Spiritually its the birthday of Jesus Christ our saviour, the beginning of a new convenant with God. The second one is that its a time I get to see my whole family, whom I don't get to see regularly sometimes throughout the year. Its also a time to mark the end of the year, count my blessings and prepare and plan for the coming year. I reminisce on how lucky I am to be blessed among all things, and I give to those who do not have a family or friend or resources to mark the end of the year. Its actually a season of Joy.
MERRY CHRISTMAS. kiss
Re: What Does Christmas Mean To You? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2014
Emmyginger:
u are confusing ur sef..there is a contradiction in ur post

wat contradiction is that ma bro
Re: What Does Christmas Mean To You? by Emmyginger(m): 10:01am On Dec 22, 2014
2undexy:

wat contradiction is that ma bro

well nt evryone celebrates xmas

(1) (Reply)

Iyanya, P-square And Faze Picked To Perform At Buhari’s Innauguration / Plux Media Group ....ushers @ Eventz / MASSIVE DISCOUNTS! Decoration, Cake, Food And More!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.