Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

What Does It Really Cost To Marry An Igbo Woman? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / What Does It Really Cost To Marry An Igbo Woman? (1701 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Have A Wedding Or Burial Event In Nigeria? / Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? / How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Really Cost To Marry An Igbo Woman? by SKYTREND(m): 9:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
How expensive is marriage in Igboland compared to other parts of Nigeria? Juliet Umeh examines the full range of bride price practices east of the Niger.

Ask Anthony Omeha why he is still single at 45. His response will give you an insight into why most youths from the South East of Nigeria marry late. Says Omeha, “I’ve been in a relationship with Chinasa Ukeh, my girl friend, for the past ten years, but I’ve not been able to tie the knot because getting married in my town is not child’s play. It could nearly push you to rob a bank, especially if you don’t have a good job or a viable source of income.

http://skytrendnews.com/index.php/feature/love-relationship/7177-relationship-affairs-what-does-it-cost-to-marry-an-igbo-woman

Re: What Does It Really Cost To Marry An Igbo Woman? by temitemi1(m): 9:11pm On Mar 06, 2015
Berem, someone needs ur list here grin grin grin
Re: What Does It Really Cost To Marry An Igbo Woman? by xpac01(m): 9:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
Urrm, it cost you just money.
Re: What Does It Really Cost To Marry An Igbo Woman? by Harmvirus(f): 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
Op, it depends on the town
Re: What Does It Really Cost To Marry An Igbo Woman? by ijecks(f): 9:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
depend on where u are from,the most expensive for naw is imo .
Re: What Does It Really Cost To Marry An Igbo Woman? by asdfjklhaha(f): 9:24pm On Mar 06, 2015
Harmvirus:
Op, it depends on the town
Yes d town matters as bride price list varies between towns n villages.
Re: What Does It Really Cost To Marry An Igbo Woman? by Hazardd(m): 9:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
for my place imo, i think 1million is too cheap,well sha they fit manage am
Re: What Does It Really Cost To Marry An Igbo Woman? by churchkilo(m): 10:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
just ego
Re: What Does It Really Cost To Marry An Igbo Woman? by kissty(f): 10:46am On Mar 07, 2015
Hazardd:
for my place imo, i think 1million is too cheap,well sha they fit manage am
1million! d woman na 4 sell?
Re: What Does It Really Cost To Marry An Igbo Woman? by Hazardd(m): 11:49am On Mar 07, 2015
kissty:
1million! d woman na 4 sell?

yes, our women are costly wink

since the girl will leave her own home and go and to an unknown place what does it mean? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Debbiehills Souvenirs And Gift Items And Plain T-shirt For Printing. / Hall Decoration For As Low As N60,000-vases,leds Lights,paper lanterns e.t.c / Event-corazon Celebrate The Children Of The Nigerian Motherless Babies Join Us.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.