Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Seven Types Of Guys In A Bro Clique - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Seven Types Of Guys In A Bro Clique (2362 Views)

Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment / Marriage? Nigerian Guys In Europe Are Shying Away From Nigerian Girls / Black Guys In Brazil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Types Of Guys In A Bro Clique by Dannidom(m): 11:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
Luv to say big ups to the veteran of this trend TOSNEY2MUCH!

here to present to you seven types of guys you wil see in a guys group. When I say 'guys group' i mean pack of friends and in this case am talking about guys, hope to see a counter-thread soon. I trust Nairalanders.

1. The Focal Guy yea this is the main guy in the group may be temporal or permanent as the case may be buh he is the center of activity, he is dating the hottest babe and may be the richest and very very influencing in the group, he initializes opinions on things to do and his opinions are sought after. Everything is just boring if he is not there.

2. The Flirty Guy This one can never be missing in any friends group, he's that badass that have innumerable exes and does multi-dating, his talks centres mainly on opposite sex exploitation, and the group has spent so many discussions on his relationship scandals and he doesnt relent. Expert in sex matters and sometimes funny, always first to spot a damsel and you wonder how he does that before everyone else.

3. The Problem Solver This one wants the group to remain strong he is sometimz the most intelligent and faces the group's problems wit kin interest. He is the first you call when problems arise and he is the first to reach your meeting spot. You cant just do without him.

4. The Amebo Guy He knows every information concerning the group. How the hell does he compile this informations no one knows. He is the talkative in the group, he is just the one source for information for every event and happenings amongst the pals. Trust him he knows that new girl's details, her name, family, tribe and even relations. This one cant be underestimated in the group.

5. The Offence Monger Guy I tire for this one sha. But this one is always the cause of problems in the group, he normally keeps quiet when discussions are going on, maybe watching out for an offencive statement. Only knows how to provoke and make inciteful comments, laughs little even at the funniest joke and bares grudges like no other. He is just the mean guy.

6. The Youngest Guy This one is the youngest and the craziest of the pack, maybe to impress because he is the youngest and doesnt want to be seen as such. Makes the craziest jokes and tries to woo every babe just to prove that he is now matured.

7. The Introverted Guy How can I forget this one, inshort I'm among the members of this category, they only know how to talk when with their friends. Mainly nerds and bookish and makes brilliant opinions and never try to insult any of the group member, still strugling with their relationships or have a longterm relationship, few or no exes and very charismatic, they love facts like there is no tomorrow and fact-feeds any doubter inshort they are chronic arguers.

I knw this is not comprehensive enough. Pls add yours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seven Types Of Guys In A Bro Clique by SkinnyDude(m): 12:00am On Dec 22, 2014
i hate clique. i dont do clique.
#TeamOneManMopol

*modified*
First to comment.
this smells like front page material.
Re: Seven Types Of Guys In A Bro Clique by Dannidom(m): 12:05am On Dec 22, 2014
SkinnyDude:
i hate clique. i dont do clique.
#TeamOneManMopol
gud for you
Re: Seven Types Of Guys In A Bro Clique by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 22, 2014
Nice analysis. In some guy cliques, you may also find a lady there, more like the only lady in the pack, the lady all the guys love to protect. I usually find myself there. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Seven Types Of Guys In A Bro Clique by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 22, 2014
^^ Okay...
I hope they don't do funny things with ya.

2 Likes

Re: Seven Types Of Guys In A Bro Clique by 5minsmadness: 9:46am On Dec 22, 2014
Click like if you are number 3 like me embarassed

1 Like

Re: Seven Types Of Guys In A Bro Clique by 5minsmadness: 9:48am On Dec 22, 2014
Sophyrocks:
Nice analysis. In some guy cliques, you may also find a lady there, more like the only lady in the pack, the lady all the guys love to protect. I usually find myself there. smiley smiley
undecided undecided
Re: Seven Types Of Guys In A Bro Clique by Dannidom(m): 9:48am On Dec 22, 2014
Sophyrocks:
Darling! Yes such ladies do exist and they are mainly child hood friends to some members in the group but here we are talking of guys only

well thanks for your contribution.

1 Like

Re: Seven Types Of Guys In A Bro Clique by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 22, 2014
Aprime:
^^ Okay...
I hope they don't do funny things with ya.

No they dnt. Not all guys act funny you know. smiley
Re: Seven Types Of Guys In A Bro Clique by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 22, 2014
Re: Seven Types Of Guys In A Bro Clique by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 22, 2014
Dannidom:
Darling! Yes such ladies do exist and they are mainly child hood friends to some members in the group but here we are talking of guys only

well thanks for your contribution.

They are not always childhood friends.

You are welcome.
Re: Seven Types Of Guys In A Bro Clique by 5minsmadness: 11:22am On Dec 22, 2014
Sophyrocks:

What?
The pallie pallie girl among the boys...
Have u ever thought this might be the reason you are still single?
Re: Seven Types Of Guys In A Bro Clique by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 22, 2014
5minsmadness:

The pallie pallie girl among the boys...
Have u ever thought this might be the reason you are still single?

Nope. wrong. That has nothing to do with anything cos im dating someone. do men prevent other men from coming around? I thought you men are always cool with each other. Any bad blood?
Re: Seven Types Of Guys In A Bro Clique by lilmax(m): 11:29am On Dec 22, 2014
Sophyrocks:
sounds like a cultist girlfriend
Re: Seven Types Of Guys In A Bro Clique by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 22, 2014
lilmax:
sounds like a cultist girlfriend

Nope. I dnt associate with cultists. I just love male company. smiley
Re: Seven Types Of Guys In A Bro Clique by lilmax(m): 11:39am On Dec 22, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Nope. I dnt associate with cultists. I just love male company. smiley
and what's so special about it that you can't have in a female company?

1 Like

Re: Seven Types Of Guys In A Bro Clique by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 22, 2014
lilmax:
and what's so special about it that you can't have in a female company?

Nothing new. just preference. Is it something new?
Re: Seven Types Of Guys In A Bro Clique by 5minsmadness: 12:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Nope. wrong. That has nothing to do with anything cos im dating someone. do men prevent other men from coming around? I thought you men are always cool with each other. Any bad blood?
Well, I hope you realise something's up from the responses you are getting here.

Most guy cliques have that singular girl that is always in their midst. Can be a childhood friend or someone we met at the uni who was a 'cool' chic, taken as 'one of the boys ' etc.

Usually in a lot of relationships, none of them really fruitful UntiL she leaves the group. Its a guy thing.

I won't say more. Who knows, You might be the 'exception.'
Re: Seven Types Of Guys In A Bro Clique by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
5minsmadness:

Well, I hope you realise something's up from the responses you are getting here.

Most guy cliques have that singular girl that is always in their midst. Can be a childhood friend or someone we met at the uni who was a 'cool' chic, taken as 'one of the boys ' etc.

Usually in a lot of relationships, none of them really fruitful UntiL she leaves the group. Its a guy thing.

I won't say more. Who knows, You might be the 'exception.'

Thank you for accepting there are exceptions. We have a lot of people with diverse personalities so its hard to judge or pinpoint how things turn out. Diverse personalities lead to diverse situations. Yes, cliques do break off as each person chooses different life paths to take as they begin jobs, dating and marriage. But some friends still keep in touch.
Re: Seven Types Of Guys In A Bro Clique by engrtee(f): 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
The gay
Re: Seven Types Of Guys In A Bro Clique by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
Sophyrock the ish i noticed with the queen bee is that it makes the already existing tomboy in the girl more pronounced. Guys within and without the group unconsciously see her as another guy and would usually go for a classy or girlish girl as gf. Every guy wants a girlie or classy girl as it makes guys feel like a knight. I know the average girl group does not offer much good but hanging with the boys even with the perks should be reduced to the barest minimum. Just my POV... But em Op them push you come here by mistake, your topic for dey fp to say na children section you post am. Abeg repost am.
Re: Seven Types Of Guys In A Bro Clique by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
Floodgater:
Sophyrock the ish i noticed with the queen bee is that it makes the already existing tomboy in the girl more pronounced. Guys within and without the group unconsciously see her as another guy and would usually go for a classy or girlish girl as gf. Every guy wants a girlie or classy girl as it makes guys feel like a knight. I know the average girl group does not offer much good but hanging with the boys even with the perks should be reduced to the barest minimum. Just my POV... But em Op them push you come here by mistake, your topic for dey fp to say na children section you post am. Abeg repost am.

The truth is im not a tom boy and sometimes one or two of the guys in the group could start nursing feelings for me. That i know is one of the disadvantages ive seen. But its all good when properly handled.
Re: Seven Types Of Guys In A Bro Clique by Dannidom(m): 3:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
Floodgater:
Pls sir tel me what is missing in that list, if you dnt appreciate the list or you dnt fanci the list pls make ur suggestions no hating pls

(1) (Reply)

How I Almost Lost It With My Cousin (Sister) / Why Do People Tell Lies? / When Wedding Photographer Said "KISS" 4yrold Flower Girl Did THIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.