Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

How I Almost Lost It With My Cousin (Sister) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Almost Lost It With My Cousin (Sister) (2374 Views)

I Almost Lost My Marriage Over ‘april Fool’ Prank –woman / Help! My Cousin's Fiancee Lied Now He Wants To Call It Off!! / Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Almost Lost It With My Cousin (Sister) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 17, 2016
It was Friday morning, the whole family members were preparing for the burial of my late uncle who was, before his sudden demise, the president general of the kingdom. He was also a high chief.

The previous day for me was stressful so I couldn't wake up early enough to meet with all the people who came from afar among whom, my cousin sister who was the only relation, as the whole neighborhood were also getting ready to head for the village for the burial proper.

I went straight to the barthroom trying to take a shower. Immediately, something caught my attention from outside the window in the next neighborhood.
What i saw, I would say, was a perfect description of what I prayed for everyday of my life, what God should give to me as a wife, irrespective of background, past life, story or character (which is the first thing mother always tells us to find in a woman) cause I was ready to go against all odds.
From that moment, my sex drive was turned on without reservation like never before as the animal in me got instant activation like MTN fastlink. It became very hard to turn my attention away from her, just kept wishing if I could fly out the window like superman and go do the needful, before she disappears like I lost a part of me.
Everything about her captured my whole life into a small bottle of orijin in a vest loaded with bombs prepared for suicide mission in maiduguri. Lol...

I watched and watched her until I got drunk in love, but like a butterfly heading for the fries, i made a concrete conclusion that nothing was going to stand in my way as long as I still breathe..
From that day onward, I started preparing for the big catch of my life when I finally got to ask about her and was told she is actually my cousin sister and the only relation among everybody who came from afar.

Ooo boy, the aftermath isn't funny at all, cos anytime I see her, mehn, I can't explain what i always feel inside even up till now.

Gat too many questions to ask nature now.

Comments?: bring'em on :oon shocked
Re: How I Almost Lost It With My Cousin (Sister) by Pineapp: 10:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
You are high on pepsi angry

3 Likes

Re: How I Almost Lost It With My Cousin (Sister) by Oche211(m): 10:17pm On Feb 17, 2016
I reserve my comment

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Lost It With My Cousin (Sister) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 17, 2016
Pineapp:

And pineapple juice grin

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Lost It With My Cousin (Sister) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 17, 2016
Pineapp:

Orijin grin
Re: How I Almost Lost It With My Cousin (Sister) by kilokeys(m): 10:21pm On Feb 17, 2016
Incest is a taboo and taboos are sweet grin if you don't get caught..

And again.. Ur promotion for hell ehn.. Na sharp sharp..

Major-General, leader of the 666 Battalion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Almost Lost It With My Cousin (Sister) by Ginaz(f): 10:23pm On Feb 17, 2016
***** takes phone and calls a mental health doctor *****
***** ringing****

** hello, doctor, a mental patient just escaped, why didn't you lock the gate?**

2 Likes

Re: How I Almost Lost It With My Cousin (Sister) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ginaz:
***** takes phone and calls a mental health doctor *****
***** ringing****

** hello, doctor, a mental patient just escaped, why didn't you lock the gate?**
Lmfao grin
Re: How I Almost Lost It With My Cousin (Sister) by K9Uneet(m): 10:43pm On Feb 17, 2016
Guy, you're free to ask her out and even marry her. Remember Jacob married his maternal cousins Leah and Rachel
And David's son that raped his half sister had the option of asking David's permission to marry her but konji being the bastard that he is, deprived him of his senses.
I'm a little drunk so I'm not even too sure of what I'm saying.

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Lost It With My Cousin (Sister) by Elosky20: 10:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
EndowedBae:

And pineapple juice grin
and hero
Re: How I Almost Lost It With My Cousin (Sister) by praxisnetworks: 10:48pm On Feb 17, 2016
Nonsense cousins are banged all the time so what's the big deal?

Re: How I Almost Lost It With My Cousin (Sister) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
Elosky20:

and hero
You forgot the 'in' cheesy
Re: How I Almost Lost It With My Cousin (Sister) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
praxisnetworks:
Nonsense cousins are banged all the time so what's the big deal?
For real? Interesting... cool

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Lost It With My Cousin (Sister) by Chicagoesontop: 10:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
You sef na wah for you oo, i thought you lost in a bush with your cousin i didn't know you nearly perish inside your sister pants ..

Anyway i understand you shaa, i came back to Nigeria once and i saw this VERY beautiful girl of about 20 years in our compound one morning, i was obviously lusting after her and feeding my eyes with her front and back views, the only thing that brought me back to my senses was the voice of my mother saying loudly ... SHE IS YOUR SISTER THE DAUGHTER OF YOUR UNCLE N D, SHE WAS TAKEN TO LAGOS WHEN SHE WAS ONLY 3 MONTHS, BECAUSE SHE WAS THE ONE HER MOTHER DIED DURING HER BIRTH THAT IS WHY YOU DON'T KNOW HER SO TAKE HER AS YOUR SISTER ... O boy i nearly fall for that girl but actually she is my sister ! grin
Re: How I Almost Lost It With My Cousin (Sister) by GoldenJAT(m): 11:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
Direct ur prick, dnt allow it direct u.......

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Lost It With My Cousin (Sister) by Askseek(f): 3:10am On Feb 18, 2016
EndowedBae:

It was Friday morning, the whole family members were preparing for the burial of my late uncle who was, before his sudden demise, the president general of the kingdom. He was also a high chief.

The previous day for me was stressful so I couldn't wake up early enough to meet with all the people who came from afar among whom, my cousin sister who was the only relation, as the whole neighborhood were also getting ready to head for the village for the burial proper.

I went straight to the barthroom trying to take a shower. Immediately, something caught my attention from outside the window in the next neighborhood.
What i saw, I would say, was a perfect description of what I prayed for everyday of my life, what God should give to me as a wife, irrespective of background, past life, story or character (which is the first thing mother always tells us to find in a woman) cause I was ready to go against all odds.
From that moment, my sex drive was turned on without reservation like never before as the animal in me got instant activation like MTN fastlink. It became very hard to turn my attention away from her, just kept wishing if I could fly out the window like superman and go do the needful, before she disappears like I lost a part of me.
Everything about her captured my whole life into a small bottle of orijin in a vest loaded with bombs prepared for suicide mission in maiduguri. Lol...

I watched and watched her until I got drunk in love, but like a butterfly heading for the fries, i made a concrete conclusion that nothing was going to stand in my way as long as I still breathe..
From that day onward, I started preparing for the big catch of my life when I finally got to ask about her and was told she is actually my cousin sister and the only relation among everybody who came from afar.

Ooo boy, the aftermath isn't funny at all, cos anytime I see her, mehn, I can't explain what i always feel inside even up till now.

Gat too many questions to ask nature now.

Comments?: bring'em on :oon shocked

What on earth is "cousin sister"

2 Likes

Re: How I Almost Lost It With My Cousin (Sister) by bolseas(f): 11:28am On Feb 18, 2016
@Askseek,

I was about to ask the same question o. Those were the words that attracted me to the thread.

OP, Please change it to My Niece biko
Re: How I Almost Lost It With My Cousin (Sister) by kweenkong(f): 2:41pm On Feb 18, 2016
niece ke abi cousin. person cousin sister na him cousin too

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Lost It With My Cousin (Sister) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 18, 2016
grin.

Well, op, is obvious you want to dance n.a.ked at your village square very soon.
Re: How I Almost Lost It With My Cousin (Sister) by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 19, 2016
Askseek:

What on earth is "cousin sister"
cousin is a genderless word. for clarity sake, i decided to bring in sister. ok, english teacher
Re: How I Almost Lost It With My Cousin (Sister) by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 19, 2016
bolseas:
@Askseek,

I was about to ask the same question o. Those were the words that attracted me to the thread.

OP, Please change it to My Niece biko
she ain't my niece but second cousin. So i'm still very correct tongue
Re: How I Almost Lost It With My Cousin (Sister) by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 19, 2016
missbronze:
grin.

Well, op, is obvious you want to dance n.a.ked at your village square very soon.

isn't that pleasant? Afterall david did same and became the man after god's heart. Abeg hit shoki for me... lol
Re: How I Almost Lost It With My Cousin (Sister) by bolseas(f): 12:34pm On Feb 19, 2016
EndowedBae:
she ain't my niece but second cousin. So i'm still very correct tongue

Lol....owkay!
Re: How I Almost Lost It With My Cousin (Sister) by Askseek(f): 5:22pm On Feb 19, 2016
EndowedBae:
cousin is a genderless word. for clarity sake, i decided to bring in sister. ok, english teacher

Sorry oh English learner, do you feel better now?

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Left Wife In Labour To Have Sex With Married Church Member (pics) / Big Red Rug For Sale 12feet By 9feet Size / I Want Her To Be My Wife But My Dad Says We're Not Compatible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.