Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

A Very Important Message To The Ladies Whom It May Concern By Benjamin Joseph - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Very Important Message To The Ladies Whom It May Concern By Benjamin Joseph (1324 Views)

Attention Rockstation, Ishilove And To Whom It May Concern... / Temidayo Joseph, Nigerian Schoolboy Hangs Himself In The UK (pic) / Valentine's Day Concern By Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria (b.a.n) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Very Important Message To The Ladies Whom It May Concern By Benjamin Joseph by rhodiesworld(f): 12:08am On Dec 22, 2014
Nollywood Actor Benjamin Sends An Open Apology To All Women He Did Hurt In The Past
/p3LIWL-akI

Re: A Very Important Message To The Ladies Whom It May Concern By Benjamin Joseph by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 22, 2014
Who did this to him?
Re: A Very Important Message To The Ladies Whom It May Concern By Benjamin Joseph by Divinekings(m): 12:14am On Dec 22, 2014
I love that. You always have to get
into internet business that
yields you almost nothing.
But with this information
you don't have to loose
again. Go to
www.winningtrick./2014/12/05/make-money-without-paid-online-survey-a-real-internet-income/
to put a happy face.
Re: A Very Important Message To The Ladies Whom It May Concern By Benjamin Joseph by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 22, 2014
imoleay0:
Who did this to him?

"...self-service myself" grin grin grin
Re: A Very Important Message To The Ladies Whom It May Concern By Benjamin Joseph by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 22, 2014
MzNelly:

"...self-service myself" grin grin grin

Seriously?
Re: A Very Important Message To The Ladies Whom It May Concern By Benjamin Joseph by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 22, 2014
imoleay0:

Seriously?

I mean, your siggy bro.
Re: A Very Important Message To The Ladies Whom It May Concern By Benjamin Joseph by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 22, 2014
MzNelly:

I mean, your siggy bro.

oh! That? I'm very serious o, can I apply?
Re: A Very Important Message To The Ladies Whom It May Concern By Benjamin Joseph by ghost1718(m): 1:00am On Dec 22, 2014
thinking of Who to slap this xmas
Re: A Very Important Message To The Ladies Whom It May Concern By Benjamin Joseph by Nobody: 1:05am On Dec 22, 2014
imoleay0:

oh! That? I'm very serious o, can I apply?

LoL, nope. Goodluck with your search. smiley
Re: A Very Important Message To The Ladies Whom It May Concern By Benjamin Joseph by Nobody: 1:09am On Dec 22, 2014
MzNelly:

LoL, nope. Goodluck with your search. smiley
pls now, I'm a very good man.
Re: A Very Important Message To The Ladies Whom It May Concern By Benjamin Joseph by Nobody: 4:27am On Dec 22, 2014
imoleay0:

pls now, I'm a very good man.

I'm not in my mid twenties......yet. embarassed
Re: A Very Important Message To The Ladies Whom It May Concern By Benjamin Joseph by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 22, 2014
MzNelly:

I'm not in my mid twenties......yet. embarassed
It doesn't matter anymore, you're just so perfect...

Marry me please.
Re: A Very Important Message To The Ladies Whom It May Concern By Benjamin Joseph by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
imoleay0:

It doesn't matter anymore, you're just so perfect...

Marry me please.

Huh? I'm not perfect embarassed
Re: A Very Important Message To The Ladies Whom It May Concern By Benjamin Joseph by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 22, 2014
MzNelly:

Huh? I'm not perfect embarassed

"...perfect for me"
Nobody is perfect, I know that.

Please MzNelly, marry me.
Re: A Very Important Message To The Ladies Whom It May Concern By Benjamin Joseph by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
imoleay0:

"...perfect for me"
Nobody is perfect, I know that.

Please MzNelly, marry me.

Eh? Joke of the year ? embarassed
Re: A Very Important Message To The Ladies Whom It May Concern By Benjamin Joseph by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 22, 2014
MzNelly:

Eh? Joke of the year ? embarassed

I'm not joking please, I don't mind if na just 6kids u fit give me.

I need you, our kids need you, they have been waiting for so long.
Re: A Very Important Message To The Ladies Whom It May Concern By Benjamin Joseph by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 22, 2014
imoleay0:

I'm not joking please, I don't mind if na just 6kids u fit give me.

I need you, our kids need you, they have been waiting for so long.

Stop. embarassed You're embarrassing me; I'm shy.
Re: A Very Important Message To The Ladies Whom It May Concern By Benjamin Joseph by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 23, 2014
MzNelly:

Stop. embarassed You're embarrassing me; I'm shy.
Don't be shy please, I'm seriously serious.
Re: A Very Important Message To The Ladies Whom It May Concern By Benjamin Joseph by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 23, 2014
imoleay0:

Don't be shy please, I'm seriously serious.

I'm flattered; but, please stop. Thank you. smiley
Re: A Very Important Message To The Ladies Whom It May Concern By Benjamin Joseph by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 23, 2014
MzNelly:

I'm flattered; but, please stop. Thank you. smiley
I'm afraid you'll have to bribe me.
Re: A Very Important Message To The Ladies Whom It May Concern By Benjamin Joseph by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 23, 2014
imoleay0:
I'm afraid you'll have to bribe me.

*faints*
Re: A Very Important Message To The Ladies Whom It May Concern By Benjamin Joseph by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 23, 2014
MzNelly:

*faints*

That's how it works sweetheart.

(1) (Reply)

. / Man Got Stuck In A Woman's Body After Turning Into A Woman To Sleep With Men Pho / Another Video Of Chidinma Okeke Hits The Internet (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.