Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Wizkid Reacts To Reports Claiming He Slept With A ‘Groupie’ - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Reacts To Reports Claiming He Slept With A ‘Groupie’ (32028 Views)

Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife / Wizkid Reacts To Dating Rumors With Zambian Vixen [PICS] / Davido's Camp Reacts To Reports Of Impregnating Older Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Reports Claiming He Slept With A ‘Groupie’ by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 22, 2014
Iroh88:
Always pouting his lips like an assh0le. Dude needs to grow the fvck up.
Hater.........
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Reports Claiming He Slept With A ‘Groupie’ by omusiliyu(m): 7:37am On Dec 22, 2014
Everybody want this starboy downfall..
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Reports Claiming He Slept With A ‘Groupie’ by carterguccy(m): 7:37am On Dec 22, 2014
Just passing by from the moon!
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Reports Claiming He Slept With A ‘Groupie’ by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 22, 2014
ok now.......I am Sawdust: ''hope this makes frontpage''
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Reports Claiming He Slept With A ‘Groupie’ by echobee(f): 7:39am On Dec 22, 2014
nerodenero:
I have no comment, I have nothing to say on this thread.I’m letting this slide,”
Seconded grin
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Reports Claiming He Slept With A ‘Groupie’ by domwis25: 7:39am On Dec 22, 2014
Nt a big deal,nice fun time
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Reports Claiming He Slept With A ‘Groupie’ by abbey2812(m): 7:40am On Dec 22, 2014
What's this world turning into? Girls that are supposed to be shameful for sleeping with men..
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Reports Claiming He Slept With A ‘Groupie’ by zangiff(m): 7:40am On Dec 22, 2014
Ok....
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Reports Claiming He Slept With A ‘Groupie’ by omusiliyu(m): 7:41am On Dec 22, 2014
....but some ladies are wicked ooo, while is she now exposing him? What will she gain from this useless propaganda she released?
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Reports Claiming He Slept With A ‘Groupie’ by mitchyy(f): 7:43am On Dec 22, 2014
So?
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Reports Claiming He Slept With A ‘Groupie’ by bigwallace(m): 7:45am On Dec 22, 2014
And why is she broadcasting it,anofia!!.tchewwwwwwwwwww angry
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Reports Claiming He Slept With A ‘Groupie’ by Donbabaj: 7:45am On Dec 22, 2014
abbey2812:
What's this world turning into? Girls that are supposed to be shameful for sleeping with men..

Where is the girl's pics self, show us ur identity girl or are u a ghost
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Reports Claiming He Slept With A ‘Groupie’ by Charbless(m): 8:04am On Dec 22, 2014
Let it slide bro! Afterall, it aint d 1st tym
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Reports Claiming He Slept With A ‘Groupie’ by Preshochyx(m): 8:09am On Dec 22, 2014
Iroh88:

Hater spotted
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Reports Claiming He Slept With A ‘Groupie’ by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 22, 2014
Beesluv:
Is it a crime for him to 'do it'
Loool. He s guilty. .. The usual no comment...
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Reports Claiming He Slept With A ‘Groupie’ by JimmyFawks(m): 8:15am On Dec 22, 2014
holatin:
Wetin e wan talk before ?
There is no way, he can defend himself.

But been a celebrity make sense ooooo, you yansh any type of gurls.

a lot of gurls go Gree celebrity sleep with them even in a car boot.

Shey celebrity penis different from mine ni.
Nonsense
Lwkmd! Your head is dia
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Reports Claiming He Slept With A ‘Groupie’ by SunqieOlaT(m): 8:18am On Dec 22, 2014
I like that dt respond! One asshole sit down one corner dey spread fake news...
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Reports Claiming He Slept With A ‘Groupie’ by JimmyFawks(m): 8:21am On Dec 22, 2014
Iroh88:
Those who truly live their lives don't have the time to give a fvck about another man's pouting.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Reports Claiming He Slept With A ‘Groupie’ by Mettal: 8:21am On Dec 22, 2014
mattkelly:
Second to comment..Getting there little by little..One step at a time
getting where? is that an achievement..
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Reports Claiming He Slept With A ‘Groupie’ by Booty4me: 8:21am On Dec 22, 2014
Lmao sex scandals you say Is he married? Lmao wizzy is just being human... And as for the biitch.. What will she gain from this? Women are their own problem
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Reports Claiming He Slept With A ‘Groupie’ by holatin(m): 8:25am On Dec 22, 2014
JimmyFawks:
Lwkmd! Your head is dia
tanx sir
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Reports Claiming He Slept With A ‘Groupie’ by juxcallmetaiba(f): 8:27am On Dec 22, 2014
Sounds like she has a beef with Tania,not Wizkid. So Tania,ask ur besties
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Reports Claiming He Slept With A ‘Groupie’ by buoye1(m): 8:46am On Dec 22, 2014
How does it Stop me from frying my christmas pig?
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Reports Claiming He Slept With A ‘Groupie’ by DaBullIT(m): 8:48am On Dec 22, 2014
holatin:

Nonsense

Yansh any type of girl = every kind of disease and /or Jam different bad luck , risk being blackmailed and finally loose your reputation

Yes celebrity john thomas senior your own , your own Na your own , their own na celebrity own grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Reports Claiming He Slept With A ‘Groupie’ by bknight: 8:52am On Dec 22, 2014
No incriminating pictures. Just pictures of wristwatch and laptop? Whizkid even get time.

Bittch wasted my time reading crap angry

The funny thing about the girl anonymous mail was the part she said she wanted to remain anonymous and that's why she's sending the mail through her friend's mail shocked

Jwtf is that? Why not just create a new mail addy? How fvckinq dumb! grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Reports Claiming He Slept With A ‘Groupie’ by Dreyl(m): 9:00am On Dec 22, 2014
Oops! undecided
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Reports Claiming He Slept With A ‘Groupie’ by Holatunjiii(m): 9:04am On Dec 22, 2014
Na was for all this girls ooooo. Dem no wan work again, na cooked food dem dey look for. Also to destroy person wet dey hustle life. I never see any evidence of such and if the girl get fact, let her put it forward. I'm waiting!!!
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Reports Claiming He Slept With A ‘Groupie’ by benuejosh: 9:05am On Dec 22, 2014
i wonder o
Beesluv:
Is it a crime for him to 'do it'
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Reports Claiming He Slept With A ‘Groupie’ by Elxandre(m): 9:18am On Dec 22, 2014
bknight:
No incriminating pictures. Just pictures of wristwatch and laptop? Whizkid even get time.

Bittch wasted my time reading crap angry

The funny thing about the girl anonymous mail was the part she said she wanted to remain anonymous and that's why she's sending the mail through her friend's mail shocked

Jwtf is that? Why not just create a new mail addy? How fvckinq dumb! grin
Which
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Reports Claiming He Slept With A ‘Groupie’ by Sunnybabe(m): 9:18am On Dec 22, 2014
holatin:

Nonsense

grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Reports Claiming He Slept With A ‘Groupie’ by sucess001(m): 9:20am On Dec 22, 2014
[size=16pt]

Just two pages for a front page topic...

Moral of the story....

This tread is poo and adds no value...[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Isabella Ayuk, Empress Njamah, Black Solo Storm Kingsley Amafibe Birthday Party / Sodiq Adebayo And Wife, Monsurat Amzat Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary / Genevieve Nnaji, Ramsey, Uti Nwachukwu, Flavour In New Group Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.