Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Wizkid Reacts To Reports Claiming He Slept With A ‘Groupie’ - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Reacts To Reports Claiming He Slept With A ‘Groupie’ (32039 Views)

Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife / Wizkid Reacts To Dating Rumors With Zambian Vixen [PICS] / Davido's Camp Reacts To Reports Of Impregnating Older Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Reports Claiming He Slept With A ‘Groupie’ by tclever: 9:25am On Dec 22, 2014
shadelek:

You wan sell
you wan buy?
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Reports Claiming He Slept With A ‘Groupie’ by dreezybines: 9:42am On Dec 22, 2014
IF ITS TRUE, that girl only wants to spoil whiz relationship with tania....and he be like say she don jazz whizkid with womanhood...
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Reports Claiming He Slept With A ‘Groupie’ by redcliff: 10:04am On Dec 22, 2014
shadelek:
Ladies and their palava. You want to be with the star boy, now your dream has come to reality. The thing wey you suppose keep private and keep on enjoying him, you come broadcast am and spoil everything. Smh for her anyway.

They are very senseless... they are typical wxamples of acting before they think....smh
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Reports Claiming He Slept With A ‘Groupie’ by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 22, 2014
the lady na fool...... Wizkid reaction is very good. Shey, him no fit Bleep niiii? Abi only her she think wizkid dey Bleep
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Reports Claiming He Slept With A ‘Groupie’ by klins4213(m): 10:50am On Dec 22, 2014
Tears*While evil?Must you use Collins as the name in the pic?Am changing my name...
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Reports Claiming He Slept With A ‘Groupie’ by adebisiolumide5(m): 10:55am On Dec 22, 2014
So he Bleep da shameless girl?
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Reports Claiming He Slept With A ‘Groupie’ by danbrowndmf(m): 11:50am On Dec 22, 2014
ROZZAYY:
Dats my boy, kip mute jare, let dem go and die.
Hez cmn to bleep u.sad
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Reports Claiming He Slept With A ‘Groupie’ by ROZZAYY(f): 12:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
danbrowndmf:
Hez cmn to bleep u.sad
He s my younga broda
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Reports Claiming He Slept With A ‘Groupie’ by Princecharmin(m): 12:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
AMACRITY:
He is not the first to do it and will not be the last. Mtcheew.
y e cum dey pain u now?
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Reports Claiming He Slept With A ‘Groupie’ by folahann(m): 12:38pm On Dec 22, 2014
Shebi Wizkid never marry. He has the right to sleep with any girl he likes as long as the lady agrees to it. I don't see why there's an issue here.
The thing is just that that lady doesn't need to do all these. It's so not necessary, I wonder what she's trying to achieve by all these.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Reports Claiming He Slept With A ‘Groupie’ by onadana: 2:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
What baffles me about wizzy be say by seeing him you go know say the joystick na pikin size...so na money them dey follow am for.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Reports Claiming He Slept With A ‘Groupie’ by Fourwinds: 3:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
AMACRITY:
He is not the first to do it and will not be the last. Mtcheew.
ok. I will tell him to continue doing it den.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Reports Claiming He Slept With A ‘Groupie’ by Fourwinds: 3:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
onadana:
What baffles me about wizzy be say by seeing him you go know say the joystick na pikin size...so na money them dey follow am for.
no try Wizzy kondo ooo. E dey pound yam well well fa

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Reports Claiming He Slept With A ‘Groupie’ by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
shadelek:
Ladies and their palava. You want to be with the star boy, now your dream has come to reality. The thing wey you suppose keep private and keep on enjoying him, you come broadcast am and spoil everything. Smh for her anyway.
. Its ladies like her that give men guts to tag women "fish-brained". She really thinks she's important to Wizkid. Lol.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Reports Claiming He Slept With A ‘Groupie’ by xtervaganza(m): 5:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
You dont need a working brain to know the wh0re is lying
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Reports Claiming He Slept With A ‘Groupie’ by Revolva(m): 2:44am On Dec 23, 2014
trust no women ....especially now adays many of them are hoes......sluts.....
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Reports Claiming He Slept With A ‘Groupie’ by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
All dis ladies dat wanna spoil my guy's name the thunder dat will fire u is doing press up
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Reports Claiming He Slept With A ‘Groupie’ by danbrowndmf(m): 1:50pm On Dec 23, 2014
ROZZAYY:

He s my younga broda
oh hez ur broda..oya await him cus d worst his abt to happen cus hez cmn for bleepn.cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Banky W And Adesua Holiday In Jamaica / Mercy Aigbe Poses With Her Christmas Tree At Home / Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.