Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,984 members, 7,821,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Spiritual Digest For The Day 22nd Of December 2014 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Digest For The Day 22nd Of December 2014 (400 Views)

6 Things That Choke/kill Ones Spiritual Life / 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse / Spiritual Digest For The Day 22nd Of July 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 22nd Of December 2014 by jonatoye(m): 4:52am On Dec 22, 2014
Good Morning! How was your Night?

QUOTE FOR THE DAY
When a man does not have an anchor; he is at a very great risk of falling. A man who follows the footsteps of the Lord have chosen the path of peace, joy, success and safety!!!

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY
"I have set the Lord continually before me; because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. Therefore my heart is glad and my glory [my inner self] rejoices; my body too shall rest and confidently dwell in safety," (Psalms 16:8-9 AMP).
Every normal human being has a focus as well as a driving force which determines their entire lifestyle. Something inspires you more than other things. Your destiny is only secured if and only if the source of your motivation is God. The devil has not succeeded over your life if he has not deceived you to stop following God. The major recipe for success in life is to tread the right path laid down by the Lord who designed our destiny. When you set the Lord always before you; He will always be at your right hand to lead you in the right path where your ways will be secured and patterned to success. There are several troubles of life that are beyond any human comprehension. Only the Ancient of days (Almighty God) can lead you through every challenges placed along the pathway of your destiny. The Lord will give you the grace to follow him adequately as you advance towards your glorious destiny in Jesus name. Amen!!!
Have a Lovely Week Ahead!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Is Perfect / What Are The Facts About Christmas? / Why Do Some Church Stay Long During Sunday Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.