Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,038 members, 7,956,862 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:55 PM

What Do You Think She Is Lunatic Or What? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Do You Think She Is Lunatic Or What? (842 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think She Is Lunatic Or What? by folawiyoma(m): 9:43am On Dec 22, 2014
I am very curious write now and when am curious my heart will start beating fast until I satisfy my curiosity.
The reason I write this, is because this morning while I got to my working place. There was this woman always disturbing the neighborhood.

She's called a lunatic (weere). But to me I don't think this woman is a lunatic because the way she talk,this morning she was even brushing her teeth which make me to be really curious.

Last week, some people notice her with a man and you know my ibadan people highly conscious because some people have also been thinking like me that she's not a real lunatic that she may be all does ritualist. They beat her up with the man, brutalize both of them and nearly kill both of them while they both run for the lives.

To my surprise, she came back after 5mins just to start doing her business.
Its bother me because if she is a ritualist she will not come back rather she will run away completely knowing she has been found out but she behave just like a typical lunatic by coming back.

I forget to mention that she have a big close up to brush her teeth, she scared passerby by throwing something but when you challenge her, she will reply you with good english and even challenge you back using your own word against you.

I don't mean to write this long epistle, in fact I hate epistle but please guys I have to satisfy my curiosity.

Do you call someone like this a lunatic?

Me is no no no . But am yet to come up with what she is.
Re: What Do You Think She Is Lunatic Or What? by kilokeys(m): 9:47am On Dec 22, 2014
madness get levels..

she fit dey level 1
Re: What Do You Think She Is Lunatic Or What? by folawiyoma(m): 10:06am On Dec 22, 2014
kilokeys:
madness get levels..

she fit dey level 1

Level 1 madness. See pics below she's directing cars.

Re: What Do You Think She Is Lunatic Or What? by folawiyoma(m): 10:10am On Dec 22, 2014
I need expert please to help me on this.

Level 1 kwa.

Which level ordinary man dey especially some people on nairaland that abuse sm1 unnecessary?

I guess does ones are grade 1.
Re: What Do You Think She Is Lunatic Or What? by kilokeys(m): 10:26am On Dec 22, 2014
folawiyoma:

Level 1 madness. See pics below she's directing cars.

bros .. e pass dat level.. seems like a level 3 to me

i wish she could be treated. i know madness could be cured
Re: What Do You Think She Is Lunatic Or What? by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 22, 2014
Is that her in the picture?
That makes me so sad.

Based on what you wrote,
she isn't pretending.

They beat her up? How can you
comfortably beat up someone,
especially one who is unwell?
Barbarians.
Re: What Do You Think She Is Lunatic Or What? by folawiyoma(m): 1:56pm On Dec 22, 2014
Yields:
Is that her in the picture?
That makes me so sad.

Based on what you wrote,
she isn't pretending.

They beat her up? How can you
comfortably beat up someone,
especially one who is unwell?
Barbarians.

Am not the one that beat her up.

Even thou am not in support of jungle justice but you know how people react when they think she is a ritualist.

If you put your cloth outside and she sees it, she will take it and wear it.

But seriously the words in her mouth is very sharp.

I mean very sharp.

What do you call that

(1) (Reply)

I Need This Very Urgently / 4 Blood Types, 4 Diets. Eat Right For Ur Type / Urgent Help For Asthmatic Patient!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.