Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Use Bulk SMS For Your Church Programs - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Use Bulk SMS For Your Church Programs (391 Views)

Jehova Witnesses, I Want To Join Your Church, Help Me!!! / Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) / When Does Your Church Services Start And When Do You Arrive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Use Bulk SMS For Your Church Programs by Tmonex: 10:48am On Dec 22, 2014
Hello to all Church denominations out here..

Do you know you can send Large volumes of message to your church members at once.

Your Bulk Message will be delivered with the name of your church as sender name.

Are you experiencing trouble with your current Bulk SMS company.

Do you need a Bulk SMS service that delivers Fast @ Affordably Cheap pricing to all Nigerian networks?

Then you should definitely buy from www.utexta.com

WHY CHOOSE US?
We always deliver Fast and guarantee you MoneyBack 100%

Buy and send sms for as low as 1.5naira
visit www.utexta.com and register
ATM Card instant payment and crediting anytime.
Re: Use Bulk SMS For Your Church Programs by Tmonex: 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2014
Make sure to use our Bulk SMS Services this Christmas...

Register Today and Greet your Church members

(1) (Reply)

Christian Courtship / Music: Ara Edide ~ Seyi Alesh / My Sermon 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.