Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

How To Be Rich Exporting Wood Charcoal - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Be Rich Exporting Wood Charcoal (2027 Views)

How To Be Rich With A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be Rich Exporting Wood Charcoal by Kangol99(m): 11:10am On Dec 22, 2014
The cry for alternative energy source has put CHARCOAL in the forefront in the global market.
A large market exist in EU, USA and ASIA with prices ranging from 200 Euro to 210 Euro per ton (FOB Nigerian Port), depending on mode of packaging.

The charcoal industry is a multi-billion dollar industry and a money spinner for interested investors.
The United Kingdom alone consumes more than 60,000 metric tons of charcoal annually, out of which about 70% comes from tropical Africa.
Other countries around the world equally consume charcoal in great quantity.
Charcoal is mainly produced from tropical hard wood, although there are other sources like coconut shell. The process of production is called PYROLYSIS.
This means burning of wood under high temperature in the absence of air. This product is virtually available all over Nigeria as many local communities have perfected the technology of charcoal production. Some known charcoal deports are found in places like Oyo, Isheyin, Saki Igbo-Ora, Ogbomoso- all in the western part of the country.
We also have depots in Jebba, Omu Aran, Egbe, Kabba in the Central States.
Charcoal is found in abundance also in Minna, Jos and Kaduna.
Besides, an individual can produce his own charcoal wherever he/she is located.
Charcoal has a seasonal market, but the season differs from one country to another. For instances in Belgium, UK, Holland, France, Germany and Denmark, the Sales season is from May through August because that is their summer time.
The Europeans give out their orders from September to May of the following year. In countries like Kuwait, Israel and other Asian countries, it is all-year round and order is placed from January through December.
However, there are some big time importers in Europe who also order all year round. Companies like Big K Charcoal Limited and Diamond Fuel etc, in the United Kingdom order all year round.
Click for More details >> www.younginfopreneurs.

1 Like

Re: How To Be Rich Exporting Wood Charcoal by Infomizer(m): 11:42am On Dec 22, 2014
I'm interested. What is the RoI and turn-around time? What are the risks involved?

Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: How To Be Rich Exporting Wood Charcoal by Kangol99(m): 4:13pm On Dec 22, 2014
ROI of #224,000 over an Export of 23ton of Charcoal(40ft Container)
@Informizer contact me via my email>> taiwokabir52@yahoo.com
Re: How To Be Rich Exporting Wood Charcoal by EXPORTFINANCE: 11:44am On Sep 30, 2015
I need Oak charcoal in large quantity...if you can supply to Lagos port...24MT kindly contact me on 08077881934...serious suppliers only...
Re: How To Be Rich Exporting Wood Charcoal by EXPORTFINANCE: 6:46am On Dec 03, 2015
funding available for charcoal export only...08077881934

1 Like

Re: How To Be Rich Exporting Wood Charcoal by sonety2k(m): 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
cool
Re: How To Be Rich Exporting Wood Charcoal by EXPORTFINANCE: 11:51am On Oct 02, 2016
How many tons do u have on ground?...I want 1000mt of WELL processed charcoal ( no sand, dry, non sparkling, no small particles)...reach me on 08077881934 (wattzapp only) ASAP!....

(1) (Reply)

Let's Make Money Together - Business Proposal / What Business Can I Do With 3million Naira In Abuja / Finally MMM Crashes In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.