Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:12 PM

Does Wizkid's Song IN MY BED Make Sense To You Guys? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Does Wizkid's Song IN MY BED Make Sense To You Guys? (806 Views)

Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year / Why Does Wizkid Always Repeats What He Says In His Songs / Saheed Osupa Releases 4 In 1 Album. Does That Make Any Sense To You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Wizkid's Song IN MY BED Make Sense To You Guys? by sadiku95(m): 12:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
We all know wizkid is one of the best Artist in Nigeria, but just listen to his song In my bed very well and you will know that song was nothing but ERROR.. He started the song well.. I thought it was a LOVE song.. Not until I heard Wizzy Eleniyan , Bana Eleniyan, Igimu Eleniyan.. In a LOVE song.. Mehn that was awkward.. What do you guys think?
Re: Does Wizkid's Song IN MY BED Make Sense To You Guys? by IKJ66(m): 12:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
*****CHUCKLING****
Most nig songs don't make sense,iz all about the beat !!!!!!!!!

******Zooms off in his lamboginy!!!!!******
Re: Does Wizkid's Song IN MY BED Make Sense To You Guys? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
Song doesn't make sense even to him thats why he mixed 'show you the money' in it.
Re: Does Wizkid's Song IN MY BED Make Sense To You Guys? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
Do any of his songs eva make senseundecided

Jst pass me d hookah.....jst pass me d hookah.....jst pass me d hookah
Re: Does Wizkid's Song IN MY BED Make Sense To You Guys? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
In my bed? English I have dead o
Re: Does Wizkid's Song IN MY BED Make Sense To You Guys? by yoji: 8:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
Why are u listening to wizkid expectin it to make sense, don't u have discovery channel?

(1) (Reply)

Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobby Christina Brown Dies At 22. / Listen To The Hit Single "No Choice" By Abiodun Samuel A.K.A. JUST SAM (audio) / Innocent Engineer - Sunny Dubb Ft. Amc - Latest Punjabi Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.