Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Why Does Wizkid Always Repeats What He Says In His Songs - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Why Does Wizkid Always Repeats What He Says In His Songs (5866 Views)

What Exactly Does Wizkid, Flavour, Phyno, Olamide Have In Common? / Does Wizkid's Song IN MY BED Make Sense To You Guys? / Does Wizkid Sound Like Sean Kingston?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Wizkid Always Repeats What He Says In His Songs by Wexelion(m): 11:24am On Dec 20, 2011
Almost all wizkid songs are repeated,as in he sings the chorus prolongly till the listener gets bored, all the way from "tease me" to "call my name" sounds the same yet his songs are making hits. I prefer his videos to his songs.
Re: Why Does Wizkid Always Repeats What He Says In His Songs by amblors(m): 11:59am On Dec 20, 2011
u can easily ask him on twitter, he's the most authentic source to get that info from
Re: Why Does Wizkid Always Repeats What He Says In His Songs by Booth25(m): 12:04pm On Dec 20, 2011
That wht nigerians call *commercial*. Music without lyrics. Is not only check out others like davido,samklef,terryg etc
Re: Why Does Wizkid Always Repeats What He Says In His Songs by amblors(m): 12:09pm On Dec 20, 2011
Davido is worse than wizkid

1 Like

Re: Why Does Wizkid Always Repeats What He Says In His Songs by Wexelion(m): 12:15pm On Dec 20, 2011
Thats why i gbadun p square,their songs are long and at least you hear the chorus maybe three times.
Re: Why Does Wizkid Always Repeats What He Says In His Songs by Booth25(m): 12:23pm On Dec 20, 2011
Abeg whr is d lyrics in davido new track *ema dami duro*
Re: Why Does Wizkid Always Repeats What He Says In His Songs by Wexelion(m): 12:32pm On Dec 20, 2011
Chorus all the way through.
Booth25:

Abeg whr is d lyrics in davido new track *ema dami duro*
Re: Why Does Wizkid Always Repeats What He Says In His Songs by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:26pm On Dec 20, 2011
The guy was a chronic sta, sta, sta , stamm stammerer back in d days and repeating his words was the only way to cure it grin grin grin
Re: Why Does Wizkid Always Repeats What He Says In His Songs by mikuz(m): 10:03pm On Dec 20, 2011
Amblors at least he gat better lyrics than wizkid . . . . Even with the repitition, i still prefer him to weezy!!
Re: Why Does Wizkid Always Repeats What He Says In His Songs by amblors(m): 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2011
^^ u sayin Davido has better lyrics than wizkid? i doubt that
Re: Why Does Wizkid Always Repeats What He Says In His Songs by Wexelion(m): 11:03pm On Dec 20, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

The guy was a chronic sta, sta, sta , stamm stammerer back in d days and repeating his words was the only way to cure it grin grin grin

lol
Re: Why Does Wizkid Always Repeats What He Says In His Songs by Jenifa1: 2:18am On Dec 21, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

heheh grin
Re: Why Does Wizkid Always Repeats What He Says In His Songs by kelz88(f): 2:21am On Dec 21, 2011
In his mind the chorus is so catchy, wants it to be ringing in our heads.

I like some of his songs. He try small.
Re: Why Does Wizkid Always Repeats What He Says In His Songs by Wexelion(m): 9:34am On Dec 21, 2011
kelz88:

In his mind the chorus is so catchy, wants it to be ringing in our heads.

exactly
Re: Why Does Wizkid Always Repeats What He Says In His Songs by MeGaStReEt: 1:13pm On Dec 21, 2011
because some Nigerians are deaf
Re: Why Does Wizkid Always Repeats What He Says In His Songs by Wexelion(m): 5:39pm On Dec 21, 2011
His only song i like is holla at ur boy,judging from what he sings nowadays i wonder if he was the one that composed that song or banky w helped him buy it from someone
Re: Why Does Wizkid Always Repeats What He Says In His Songs by Jenifa1: 7:44pm On Dec 21, 2011
MeGaStReEt:

because some Nigerians are deaf

have u listened to justin beiber lately?

wizkid is certainly the nigerian version of justin beiber. grin

kelz88:

I like some of his songs. He try small.

me too. some are quite catchy.
Re: Why Does Wizkid Always Repeats What He Says In His Songs by DIDONARY(m): 9:47am On Dec 22, 2011
Hola @ur boy was originally sang by lim kim. Hola @ur gal. They use her beat and chorus the same way. but change the lyrics verses. Uhm! copy copy!
Re: Why Does Wizkid Always Repeats What He Says In His Songs by Wexelion(m): 3:28pm On Dec 22, 2011
DIDONARY:

Hola @your boy was originally sang by lim kim. Hola @your gal. They use her beat and chorus the same way. but change the lyrics verses. Uhm! copy copy!

you see! By the time song go dry for him mouth,he go hear wiii
Re: Why Does Wizkid Always Repeats What He Says In His Songs by DIDONARY(m): 4:20pm On Dec 22, 2011
Song no go fit dry for im mouth oh! because den go hire song writers wey go write songs 4ram. U no go no now. Who knows may be some of the oda songs are written by some1 else? Money dey EMEZ HAND OH!
Re: Why Does Wizkid Always Repeats What He Says In His Songs by mikuz(m): 6:53pm On Dec 22, 2011
ya just being sentimental bro!!!
well,
thats for you amblors, i wonder how you rate lyrics sef.
Re: Why Does Wizkid Always Repeats What He Says In His Songs by amblors(m): 7:40pm On Dec 22, 2011
lol, how u mean u wonder how i rate lyrics, both of em are extremely poor lyrically.
so whoever i put above or below doesnt really matter, they're in the same class.
Re: Why Does Wizkid Always Repeats What He Says In His Songs by mikuz(m): 8:28am On Dec 23, 2011
^^
lwkmd!!
Re: Why Does Wizkid Always Repeats What He Says In His Songs by djmummy: 4:47pm On Dec 23, 2011
i taught i was the only one who knew wizkid cant sing o grin
Re: Why Does Wizkid Always Repeats What He Says In His Songs by Wexelion(m): 7:59am On Dec 24, 2011
djmummy:

i taught i was the only one who knew wizkid cant sing o grin
Re: Why Does Wizkid Always Repeats What He Says In His Songs by Idowuogbo(f): 7:25pm On Dec 25, 2011
It doesnt mara mr poster cus it still makes us pakuromo mehnn, gone are d days songs make sense.Look at Don janzz and his crew its eida dey cry on set or begin confuse us with orisirisi, still pips dey pop shampoo to dier songs.Nowadays its beats and swagga tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Does Wizkid Always Repeats What He Says In His Songs by Wexelion(m): 9:28pm On Dec 25, 2011
^^^Nawa ooo
Re: Why Does Wizkid Always Repeats What He Says In His Songs by Idowuogbo(f): 9:37pm On Dec 25, 2011
^ grin grin grin grin grin grin

oya pakuromo ko jo dada , merri merri oga cool
Re: Why Does Wizkid Always Repeats What He Says In His Songs by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:30pm On Dec 29, 2011
friggidi froggodo fragbababa friggidi froggodo and it has made its way to TOp10 grin
Re: Why Does Wizkid Always Repeats What He Says In His Songs by lalaboi(m): 10:41pm On Dec 29, 2011
Which artiste doesnt?
Re: Why Does Wizkid Always Repeats What He Says In His Songs by mikuz(m): 5:47am On Dec 30, 2011
lalaboiy you dont get it,do you?
Re: Why Does Wizkid Always Repeats What He Says In His Songs by Wexelion(m): 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

friggidi froggodo fragbababa friggidi froggodo and it has made its way to TOp10 grin
lol,mind you Nigerian top 10

(1) (2) (Reply)

Notorious B.i.g, 14 Years Gone Still Missing You / Nairaland Artiste, GONDY, Did A Song Titled CELEBRATE on DJCoublon Afro Beat / Video: Rudeboy (Paul P-square) - Fire Fire [DOWNLOAD]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.