Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Which Of The Phones Was Your First Mobile - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Of The Phones Was Your First Mobile (581 Views)

Which Of These Phones Was Your First?(pic) / Photos: Checkout The Phones That Were In Use 10 Years Ago / Check Out The Phones World Leaders Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The Phones Was Your First Mobile by butanep(m): 12:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
These phones were hot cake then, the price of some back then is like the cost of some I-phones nowadays. Thank to advance in technology.

IF you didn't use any of these phones, it means you are among the indomine generation.

My fellow nairalanders, which is your first mobile phone in the pic below.... mine was 3

Re: Which Of The Phones Was Your First Mobile by niffymizzy(m): 12:38pm On Dec 22, 2014
Num4 tho....twas really cool then
Re: Which Of The Phones Was Your First Mobile by butanep(m): 12:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
niffymizzy:
Num4 tho....twas really cool then
hmmmmm.... that phone ringing tone na die....
Re: Which Of The Phones Was Your First Mobile by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2014
u can use the ring tune of numba 2 as a car horn

(1) (Reply)

"Techno G9" discussion trend. / Solo Phones / Htc One M9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.