Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

SCAM: Senator's Daughter Fb Acc "Vivian Chukwumerije" Offering Shell Job #beware - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SCAM: Senator's Daughter Fb Acc "Vivian Chukwumerije" Offering Shell Job #beware (970 Views)

I Have Been Invited For Shell Job Interview / Shell Job Career Opportunities / Shell Job Vac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SCAM: Senator's Daughter Fb Acc "Vivian Chukwumerije" Offering Shell Job #beware by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
The account holder "Vivian Chukwumerije" is impersonating as the daughter of Senator Uche Chukwumerije.

A friend was almost scammed before we noticed some irregularities.

Job seekers beware!

Re: SCAM: Senator's Daughter Fb Acc "Vivian Chukwumerije" Offering Shell Job #beware by lakebless(m): 8:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
I was been scam by this same person vivian chukwumerije last week wednesday of 26k. She promise to help me out with a job @ shell where she works too.I was deceived by her n her so called manager to made the payment.so be awear of this name sending friend request to people on facebook.
Re: SCAM: Senator's Daughter Fb Acc "Vivian Chukwumerije" Offering Shell Job #beware by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
@mod, front page pls
Re: SCAM: Senator's Daughter Fb Acc "Vivian Chukwumerije" Offering Shell Job #beware by yoged(m): 9:10am On Dec 23, 2014
lakebless:
I was been scam by this same person vivian chukwumerije last week wednesday of 26k. She promise to help me out with a job @ shell where she works too.I was deceived by her n her so called manager to made the payment.so be awear of this name sending friend request to people on facebook.
you've got to be kidding me. You need to go back to school and start all over again.

(1) (Reply)

Job Positions (URGENTLY NEEDED) / The Common Length Of CVs And Simple Ways To Make Them Look Compact / Fashion Job Vacancy @ Sani Bello Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.