Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

EFCC Takes Three Suspects To Court For N3m Land Scam - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / EFCC Takes Three Suspects To Court For N3m Land Scam (8644 Views)

Ajah Police, High Court Epe Aiding Omonile Land Scam Schemes / The C Of O Or Gazette Is Under Processing Land Scam / 2 Bedroom flat for sale @ Koya Estate, Ikorodu, Lagos for N3m Net. FOR SALE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Takes Three Suspects To Court For N3m Land Scam by Obinoscopy(m): 3:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission EFCC has arraigned the trio of Haladu Ibrahim (Mai Anguwa), Sa’idu Balarabe Sulaiman and Baba Sale Sarkin Magina before Justice Tukur Mu’azu of Kaduna State High Court on a 4- count charges bordering conspiracy, forgery and obtaining money by false pretence.

The trio were alleged to have conspired among themselves to sell two plots of land behind the International Trade Fair Complex, Kaduna valued at N3, 000,000.00, using forged documents.

One of the charges read, “That you Haladu Ibrahim, Saidu Balarabe Sulaiman, Aisha Mohammed and Baba Sale Sarkin Magina sometime in 2011 within the Jurisdiction of the High Court of Kaduna State dishonestly used as genuine a certain document, to wit: Offer of Grant/Regrant of Statutory Right of Occupancy No. KDL/87365 which you knew to be a forged document and that you thereby committed an offence contrary to Section 366 of the Penal Code and punishable under Section 364 of the same Law”.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/12/21/efcc-arraigns-three-n3million-land-scam/
Re: EFCC Takes Three Suspects To Court For N3m Land Scam by englishmart(m): 3:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
land theft is becoming very prevalent these days.
Re: EFCC Takes Three Suspects To Court For N3m Land Scam by PerfumeRepublik: 4:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
englishmart:
land theft is becoming very prevalent these days.

Land theft is very Old ,No be today matter...Millions have gone yonder because of land.
Re: EFCC Takes Three Suspects To Court For N3m Land Scam by siraj1402(m): 6:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
EFCC really need to visit Akure,most especially on the issues of land and forgery. A family friend bought a plot of land from one pastor and paid on which a receipt was issued.After some days,he decided to visit the land so as to strategize on how the work will start.When he got there,he met red cloth around the land and fresh palm leave.He was told that he must not enter the land else he may die.On getting to the pastor's house,he was told that he has left the place.After series of asking,he was told by a guy where the pastor relocated to around idanre road.On getting there,he couldn't believe his eyes as he saw his name written in a plan sheet in the mist of 16 red candles in his Church. Never know what this life is turning to.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Takes Three Suspects To Court For N3m Land Scam by tiswell(m): 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
Look @his dubious face
Re: EFCC Takes Three Suspects To Court For N3m Land Scam by tiswell(m): 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
Look@ his dubious face
Re: EFCC Takes Three Suspects To Court For N3m Land Scam by LajaLaba: 6:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
EFCC una dey work o o undecided Cretins!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Takes Three Suspects To Court For N3m Land Scam by Goahead(m): 6:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
Good for him
Re: EFCC Takes Three Suspects To Court For N3m Land Scam by lilwayneme(m): 6:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
all way won dey lead to yahoo now....oga oooo...This is serious
Re: EFCC Takes Three Suspects To Court For N3m Land Scam by damola1: 6:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
EFCC don forget all the politicians o... GEJ!!!... all the gov. , all the HOR, all the senators... choi.. even ICPC don die.. na so so, police work EFCC dey do now.. what other proof do you need?... GEJ is a corrupt politician...

This guys machinery was built to handle top politicians, now they are after every yahoo boy, choi!... this country is finished!..I remember How Ridabu's car that was sprayed with bullet after he rejected Ibori's $15M I think!..

16 Likes

Re: EFCC Takes Three Suspects To Court For N3m Land Scam by bunchyproject(m): 6:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
Baaad
Re: EFCC Takes Three Suspects To Court For N3m Land Scam by Leem4: 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
One day for owners twenty days for the thief

1 Like

Re: EFCC Takes Three Suspects To Court For N3m Land Scam by alberto2k(m): 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
Just like make i buy space here on N'L and one idiot con try to steal am, na my village pple I go send not EFCC grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Takes Three Suspects To Court For N3m Land Scam by kamez(m): 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
With all the money this country has, EFCC still uses card board and marker for profiling...

Na wa oo

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Takes Three Suspects To Court For N3m Land Scam by kunlesehan(m): 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
Eh ya.
LAND matter don LAND dem for sanko
FAKE deal...but REAL prison.
lol
Re: EFCC Takes Three Suspects To Court For N3m Land Scam by Blurry: 6:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
Unending Land scam
Re: EFCC Takes Three Suspects To Court For N3m Land Scam by carterguccy(m): 6:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
I don't care!!! Go arrest those stupid politicians stealing the blessings of our land.. Awon Olofo nah ordinary person unah fit arrest!! God punish u nd d devil

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Takes Three Suspects To Court For N3m Land Scam by simmieyoung(m): 6:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
That's whEre you will see them,all the polithiefcians wey dey steal billions nko...
Re: EFCC Takes Three Suspects To Court For N3m Land Scam by arsetalks(m): 6:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
Thats good news. I never knew EFCC still exist. You can't blame me, we have after all heard of fuel subsidy scam but no one have been probed instead they are donating part of their thievery to MR shoeless.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Takes Three Suspects To Court For N3m Land Scam by Whobedatte(m): 6:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
EFFC. ~ Toothless bulldog

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Takes Three Suspects To Court For N3m Land Scam by oziegbe2015: 6:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
I thought efcc was dead in gej why now. Just leave all cases for Buhari. The corrupt will be in jail. Somebody tell bode george to start settling kirikiri warders with something so that, he would be given small respect when gmb sends him back to his abode. This time muazu, anenih and all of them would be his inmates infact na kirikiri pdp go dey hold their meetings next year

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Takes Three Suspects To Court For N3m Land Scam by Ejiod(m): 6:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
Do they still exist?
Re: EFCC Takes Three Suspects To Court For N3m Land Scam by UltimateDon: 6:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
Re: EFCC Takes Three Suspects To Court For N3m Land Scam by 100Cents: 6:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
Okay, I see
Re: EFCC Takes Three Suspects To Court For N3m Land Scam by Alexcollins(m): 6:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
see him face grin
Re: EFCC Takes Three Suspects To Court For N3m Land Scam by kennyonthrone(m): 6:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hey there!whatsapp is using me!
Re: EFCC Takes Three Suspects To Court For N3m Land Scam by Chienyego: 6:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
he looks like Louis Gossett Jr.

Re: EFCC Takes Three Suspects To Court For N3m Land Scam by adebayo201: 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
Them still dey carry cardboard to show their modes of offence.

but here in Otuoke, we dont

1 Like

Re: EFCC Takes Three Suspects To Court For N3m Land Scam by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
wat?
So who is going to arrest Allison Madueke?
Re: EFCC Takes Three Suspects To Court For N3m Land Scam by dridowu: 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2014
EFCC always after micro thief y when it comes to mega thief they are toothless bulldog.
Fvck them all.
Useless organization

1 Like

Re: EFCC Takes Three Suspects To Court For N3m Land Scam by mbadinujiu(m): 6:17pm On Dec 22, 2014
this is the type of work they will do fast fast while the real thiefs are let loosed. EFCC has gone so cold.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Preventing And Removing Household Mould On Ceiling & POP Ceiling / What You Need To Know About Buying Your First Home / Dominion Royal City, Magboro Selling Now, Unbeatable Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.