Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair (23686 Views)

Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs / Why Are Black Men Expected To Keep Their Hair Short? / Are Ladies Still Plaiting Their Hair Or Is It Old School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by AMZYMAYO(m): 5:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
It's funny how our dear females go to the extreme to making their hair look good. And you know- having a good hair may translate to having a good look. You ask me! Because, they will have varieties of hairstyle to do with their ever fabulous hair.

Some of the things females include to their hair that still gave me a cracked rib of late are:

1. Egg
Both the egg yolk and egg white are added for conditioning the hair, steaming, and the egg white is specially added for scalp coating.

2. Yogurt
If I say yogurt, you say yummy. Yogurt, ... Yes, but the case is different here. Females, some, ass yogurt to strip away dirt, and to moisturise the lovely hair.

3. Lemon juice
I won't be surprise if I see tomorrow that females are now adding apple, mango or guava juice. Well, lemon juice is added to rid scalp of any loose and dry flakes of skin.

4. Beer
Beer, shocked! When guys and babes use beer to chill. But, to my utmost shock, females also use it to plump tired tresses in hair.

5. Honey
Not really surprised about this one? Hun! But, am still surprised, or maybe curious how the sweet-thick liquid that glitters my tea and pap can be use to attract and locks in moisture in hair.

6. Cornmeal
Another one here. It is use to remove oil and grease.

7. Avocado
*lol* Applied to smoothing and weighing down unruly hair.

8. Baking Soda
Oga ooo. A vital ingredient in baking is now apply to breakdown acidic in their hair.

9. Condom
The most weirdest on the list. They use it to hld some bulb hair in place. Serve, sometimes, in place of hair pin.

10. Fire and Hot water
Can you imagine the kind of danger these females go through just to look good? I sometimes pity them. Fire is sometimes use to hold the tip of hair, especially braids. Whereas, hot water is use to soften, or to compress it.

Final thought: I foresee an era, in the future, where our sweet, sexy and yummy females will start using:

A. Sugar
Probably to make the hair very sweet

B. Pad
Probably to pack the hair so that excess ingredients like oil, pink oil, 9/11 and the likes won't evaporate easily.

C. Tracker
Guys will put trackers to know if a man touches the hair, and the price of the hair. I believe this will limit scam.

*please add yours*

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by niffymizzy(m): 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by vivaciouzz(f): 5:17pm On Dec 22, 2014
I yaff died cry which one is condom again shocked

6 Likes

Re: 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by FLAWLES(f): 5:44pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hahahahaha; CONDOM? The hair de phuck ni?

9 Likes

Re: 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by AMZYMAYO(m): 5:51pm On Dec 22, 2014
vivaciouzz:
Na so I see am to
Re: 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by tempem: 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
vivaciouzz:
Lol... you've read weird already nah.
Re: 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by Atk01(f): 6:32pm On Dec 22, 2014
cheesy
Re: 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by agbeke58(f): 7:43pm On Dec 22, 2014

1 Like

Re: 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
jisos, no wonder dia head dey smell like death rat,and all this things na just to impress guys......, gals living their life to impress guys since 3000mybp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
Lol.. After some guys will be licking the hair
Re: 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by Maczeelly(m): 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
No comment
Re: 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by TheRealCoolHunK: 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
Soy sauce. grin
Re: 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by thiefnubu(m): 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
Aborted baby placenta embarassed

That's the major ingredient of most expensive female hair and skin enhancers...

Weed....

This is also abundantly present in many female hair products...

Talk about 'hair smoking weed, and getting high' undecided

And the condom story is also very true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by tunechi28(m): 8:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
condom hehe dis is crios oh
Re: 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by ajebuter(f): 8:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ori e buru oh!

Omo ale!

1 Like

Re: 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by ireneony(f): 8:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
that is not weird o, I have done 1-7 .
hurray! I have a very long hair
Re: 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by devigblegble: 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
Their lifestyle not my business if they like make dem apply cow sh.it ,

1 Like

Re: 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by ammyluv2002(f): 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
Indian hemp

3 Likes

Re: 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by lepasharon(f): 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
Dude why you chatting shiit ?
Re: 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by TheRealCoolHunK: 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
tweetobyte:
Re: 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by Begonia(m): 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
Condom?!
OP; you're such a big liar.

1 Like

Re: 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by iceberylin(m): 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
ireneony:
that is not weird
Condom nko undecided
Re: 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by kelechiMarie(f): 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
Shea butter
cocoa butter
Milk
etc etc

1 Like

Re: 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by shadrach77: 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
OP you forgot to add some; cow urine, cow dung, horse urine, horse dung shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by bynat(f): 8:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
Stop monitoring our things grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by myketus(m): 8:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
indian hemp
Re: 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by Warlord3000(m): 8:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
Women and drama
Re: 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
Female CuM is missing from the list..!
Re: 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by dandadee: 8:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
placenta... semen
Re: 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by IamOpemipo(m): 8:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
tweetobyte:

Omo u go fear nutrient na

2 Likes

Re: 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by Lordmykel(m): 8:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Slimming Soap; Does It Really Work? / What Attire Would You Like To See Your Partner On During A Date With You? / Prince, Saskay, Others At 2021 African Hair Summit In Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.