Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Is Going Out With Hair Rollers The Trending Thing? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is Going Out With Hair Rollers The Trending Thing? (695 Views)

Trending <<agbada For Females>> [pix] / Venezuela's President To Deal With Hair Thieves / Women With Hair Under Their Chins (how Do You See It) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Going Out With Hair Rollers The Trending Thing? by reganvida: 7:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
Within the 5hrs i spent going about my business today,i saw not less than five ladies rocking hair rollers with beautiful matching outfits to go with it.
I use to think hair rollers have just one colour but today,I found out that there are different types of hair rollers and colours as well.
What am trying to know here is, has the rocking of multi coloured hair rollers become a kind of fashion or is just a coincidence that I happened to see these ladies today?
Re: Is Going Out With Hair Rollers The Trending Thing? by Beesluv: 7:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
Its annoying
Re: Is Going Out With Hair Rollers The Trending Thing? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
Yeahh! I do see lotta ladies rocking it. It seems cool and trendy to some, but to me it makes u simply look crazy embarassed
Re: Is Going Out With Hair Rollers The Trending Thing? by reganvida: 7:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
Beesluv:
Its annoying

Good summary
Re: Is Going Out With Hair Rollers The Trending Thing? by reganvida: 7:38pm On Dec 22, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Yeahh! I do see lotta ladies rocking it. It seems cool and trendy to some, but to me it makes u simply look crazy embarassed

I don't know how that can be trendy. Hair rollers clearly means an unfinished business,why would one carry such as a fashion? Well,people can have different fashion sense.

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Designer Outfits For Sale / Out With Contouring, In With Strobing / Oriflame Downline Problem? Fall In Here!!!! Let's Help Eachother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.